Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree15Likes
  • 2 Post By pinkbunnyslippers
  • 1 Post By Waterslide
  • 1 Post By KrisNine
  • 2 Post By Waterslide
  • 1 Post By BITTER
  • 3 Post By KrisNine
  • 3 Post By Waterslide
  • 1 Post By pinkbunnyslippers
  • 1 Post By czb

Thread: Lady gaga in for beyonce at coachella

  1. #1
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Still in the basement....
    Posts
    177

    Default Lady gaga in for beyonce at coachella

    Lady Gaga will reportedly fill Beyonce's slot at Coachella 2017.
    Festival organizers Goldenvoice and AEG Live haven't quite closed the deal with Gaga, but they're getting close ... according to Billboard.
    As we reported ... pregnant Bey pulled out last week on doctor's orders.
    Story developing ...

    Report: Lady Gaga in for Beyonce at Coachella | TMZ.com


    I'm Wisher, new & improved version.

  2. #2
    Elite Member pinkbunnyslippers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    3,950 miles from NYC
    Posts
    6,575

    Default

    I'd rather see Lady Gaga than Beonstage. But I wouldn't go anyway. I have better things to spend hundreds of dollars on.
    Waterslide and BITTER like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

  3. #3
    Elite Member Waterslide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    out where the buses don't run
    Posts
    23,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    I'd rather see Lady Gaga than Beonstage. But I wouldn't go anyway. I have better things to spend hundreds of dollars on.
    And plus, Coachella makes triggers my rage.
    BITTER likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

  4. #4
    Elite Member KrisNine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sleepy night night land
    Posts
    24,086

    Default

    I see the little troops of local girls when they plan their coachella trips. They all look like they raided Kate Hudson's wardrobe. Like a boho chic hippie wanna-be explosion.
    Waterslide likes this.

  5. #5
    Elite Member Waterslide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    out where the buses don't run
    Posts
    23,794

    Default

    ^It's one of the few times I'm happy I'm stuck in a fly over state, so I don't have to see that crap. Drives me nuts, partly because those people don't dress like that in real life, let alone know anything about subculture, and it's some kind of weird costume to them.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

  6. #6
    Elite Member gas_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    43,854

    Default

    Still not going.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

  7. #7
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Apocalyptic
    Posts
    26,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    And plus, Coachella makes triggers my rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I see the little troops of local girls when they plan their coachella trips. They all look like they raided Kate Hudson's wardrobe. Like a boho chic hippie wanna-be explosion.
    Why do Coachella people always look like they haven't bathed in a week?
    Waterslide likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

  8. #8
    Elite Member KrisNine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sleepy night night land
    Posts
    24,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Why do Coachella people always look like they haven't bathed in a week?
    I'm not sure, but they probably smell like it after sitting in the desert sun with their knee-high suede moccasin boots and their leather fringe jackets.
    Waterslide, BITTER and czb like this.

  9. #9
    Elite Member Waterslide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    out where the buses don't run
    Posts
    23,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Why do Coachella people always look like they haven't bathed in a week?
    Because they're just soooo kewl and above bathing. And they're stinky poseurs.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

  10. #10
    Elite Member pinkbunnyslippers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    3,950 miles from NYC
    Posts
    6,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    ^It's one of the few times I'm happy I'm stuck in a fly over state, so I don't have to see that crap. Drives me nuts, partly because those people don't dress like that in real life, let alone know anything about subculture, and it's some kind of weird costume to them.
    That reminds me of when I drove past the sport stadium, there was a country concert. Mostly all of the girls dressed in cowboy boots, coochie cutters or skirts, and cowboy hats. Fake!
    Another time I was on the subway, and saw tons of them dressed up in their cowboy gear. It looked like they were going to a costume party. But it was another country concert. I'm in Philadelphia, so that country music and country gear is rare here.
    Waterslide likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

  11. #11
    czb
    czb is offline
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    18,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Because they're just soooo kewl and above bathing. And they're stinky poseurs.
    i think most don't have a choice since it's an outdoor concert. probably standing in line for the portalet is enough of a challenge.
    Waterslide likes this.

  12. #12
    Elite Member Waterslide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    out where the buses don't run
    Posts
    23,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    That reminds me of when I drove past the sport stadium, there was a country concert. Mostly all of the girls dressed in cowboy boots, coochie cutters or skirts, and cowboy hats. Fake!
    Another time I was on the subway, and saw tons of them dressed up in their cowboy gear. It looked like they were going to a costume party. But it was another country concert. I'm in Philadelphia, so that country music and country gear is rare here.
    Ugh, that is so sad. You just know they save those outfits for those occasions. You can always pick the people pretending out of a crowd, but they don't get that. I mean, basically don't wear something that'll get your ass kicked, regardless of music genre...in other words, dress like yourself, you're there for the music. Geesh.

    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i think most don't have a choice since it's an outdoor concert. probably standing in line for the portalet is enough of a challenge.
    OK, that might be true. I don't really mind seeing people covered in mud at Glastonbury, but Coachella sets me off and I don't want to be fair about it.
    Last edited by Waterslide; March 3rd, 2017 at 09:32 PM. Reason: I hate my typos.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

  13. #13
    Elite Member pinkbunnyslippers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    3,950 miles from NYC
    Posts
    6,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Ugh, that is so sad. You just know they save those outfits for those occasions. You can always pick the people pretending out of a crowd, but they don't get that. I mean, basically don't wear something that'll get your ass kicked, regardless of music genre...in other words, dress like yourself, you're there for the music. Geesh.

    OK, that might be true. I don't really mind seeing people covered in mud at Glastonbury, but Coachella sets me off and I don't want to be fair about it.
    I must admit that I did dress up in my funky gear when I went to a Tiesto concert in'09, and I definitely don't dress like I did there every day.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: October 5th, 2011, 10:40 AM
  2. Lady GaGa feat. Beyonce - Telephone
    By word in forum Music and Music Videos
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: November 21st, 2009, 01:13 AM
  3. Lady Gaga praises 'beautiful Beyonce'
    By word in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: November 6th, 2009, 08:28 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: October 17th, 2009, 07:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •