Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Kittylady
  • 1 Post By dolem
  • 1 Post By maryk
  • 1 Post By Bombshell

Thread: Little People, Big World’s Zach and Tori Roloff Are Expecting their First Child

Default Little People, Big World’s Zach and Tori Roloff Are Expecting their First Child

Little People, Big World’s Zach and Tori Roloff Are Expecting their First Child!

There’s a baby on the way for Zach and Tori Roloff!
    “We are super excited and can’t wait to be parents,” the couple confirms to PEOPLE.
    This is the first child for the Little People, Big World stars who will welcome their baby in May.
    While they don’t know if it’s a boy or girl just yet, they get plan to get the news right after the holidays.
    “We are waiting until after Christmas to know the gender to go crazy buying things,” says Tori. “We are just enjoying the moment right now.”
    When it comes to their parenting style, the couple who wed in July, 2015 already have some ideas on how they will raise their family.
    “I’ll be a fun, hands on dad, but also the disciplinarian,” says Zach. “Tori will be a loving mother hen.”
    As they count down the months to the baby’s arrival, there’s one place Tori isn’t going for any pregnancy information.
    “I’m avoiding the internet at all costs,” she says. “Just asking for advice from close friends and the doctor.”

Source: https://ca.yahoo.com/news/little-peo...140046243.html

I saw this on some website I don't remember but the comments on their were quite mean. I don't know this family but good luck to them.

Honestly not trying to be mean, but was this the kid who was like the real life equivalent of someone from an As Seen On TV commercial? Like no matter what the Dad tried to show him, he would fail miserably and comically? I haven't seen the show in years (is it still on?), so maybe he's changed, but I'm surprised he figured out how to make a baby. Also, I feel old. But congrats to them, he didn't seem like a bad evil person or anything.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    I saw this on some website I don't remember but the comments on their were quite mean. I don't know this family but good luck to them.
    Some of the comments on the article are pretty horrible too. Several 'interwebs medics' offering their opinion that they are selfish for knowingly bringing a disfigured child into the world to face a lifetime of pain and suffering... If only these people spent as much time actually reading up on the condition instead of rushing to be cruel they might understand a few things, not least that 'different' doesn't equal 'disfigured'.

The actor Kenny Baker died recently at the age of 81. His parents were both average sized people and although his wife was also a little person his sons are all tall. He worked as a stand up comedian, an actor and musician. He had a full and long life and (apparently) one hell of a temper when roused. I would have liked some of the people talking trash about little people to have had the opportunity to try and say their "poor you/selfish people" crap to his face!
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^It didn't even occur to me that the mean comments were because they're bringing a "disfigured" child in the world. WTF is wrong with people?
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Both of Zach's parents are little, but his twin and 2 other siblings are "average" sized. It's a gamble. Best of luck to these two.
    Kittylady likes this.

I have a childhood friend that has 2 grown (successful) kids that are little people. She says they are classified as "handicapped". Her late husband was a little person, a well-known sports personality in this area.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Elite Member

Trust me there's a lot worse things kids can inherit than achondronplasia they just aren't visible.. barely anyone I know would judge me and my husband for having another kid, with a 75% chance of serious heart condition and already 1 special needs kid with a high risk pregnancy
    I think it's just crappy that people feel so open to judge them I'm glad Tori is staying off the internet hopefully from reading comments too
    Brookie likes this.

Have met the Roloff family through some stuff with their daughter when she was much younger. They were a lovely family. Best of luck to Zach and his bride!
    teforde23 likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

The parents seem like a nightmare but congrats to Zach and his wife.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Thread Information