Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree488Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 2

Default Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 2

Continued from here:The Royalty Thread
    Flygirl likes this.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Default Wealthiest & Poorest Royals in Europe

Wealth of European Royal families is very different. Did you know, that one of the poorest European monarchs lives in Scandinavia, but in some countries, representatives of the royal family become a real business sharks and don't get taxpayers' money.
    Here are five wealthiest Royal families and other interesting facts.

Self-financed monarchs in heart of Europe
    Liechtenstein's Royal family wealth is estimated at 6.4 billion euros.
    Monarchs of Liechtenstein owns the world's largest private banks, family-run company, and they don't need taxpayers' money.
    Head of the family is the patriarch Prince Hans Adam II. The main family income comes from the banking field, but also make money also due to land ownership.. They also have an impressive art collection.

The richest prince in Europe
    Wealth of Monaco Royal family is estimated around 1.3 billion euros. They have a number of impressive real estate in France and Monaco, as well as parts of Monte Carlo resort.
    Despite the fact that Prince Albert II governs one of the smallest countries in the world, his wealth is around 853 million euros, including movable property and real estate.

Monaco is really small kingdoms, and it's interesting that Prince Albert owns about a quarter of his country's land.

56-year-old prince also owns properties in France, antique cars and stamp collection. As a heir of it all one day is likely will be Albert II children - newly-born infant, Jacques and his twin sister Gabriela Maria Theresa. To share the wealth could also both Prince's «unlawful» children - Jasmine Grace Grimaldi and Alexander Koste.

Dinasty of Windsor in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and elsewhere
    British Queen Elizabeth owns wealth, worth approximately 387 million euros, although these estimates tend to vary, as well as the state-owned royal palaces, where she lives in.

Taxpayers pay for the British Royal family around 38 to 47 million euros.
    Perhaps every true english don't thinks about this money as as droped on the ground. In addition, the Royal family's image has improved significantly thanks to Prince William and his wife Duchess Catherine.

Petroleum Kings of the Netherlands
    171 million euros great wealth of Dutch Royal family comes mostly from held shares in oil company "Shell" True, the Dutch royal family law does not require the presentation of their financial state, so in reality this figure could be much higher.

Dutch Royal family, which is not big, is considered one of the "most expensive" Royal dynasties - every year the royal family and representation expenses costs the Dutch tax payers around 41 million euros.
    A large part of the costs are personal expenses and compensation for the financing of the King Willem Alexander and his wife Queen Maxim - around 7 million euros per year. Yet around 26 million euros a year is spent on official visits to a wide variety of the world.
    There are four main royal palaces of Royal family, but the family still owns 4 other outstanding real estate, including a villa in Tuscany.

The richest in Scandinavia
    Swedish King Carl XVI Gustaf is the most richest of the Scandinavian monarchs. In his bank account is around 36 million euros.

There's large Royal palace in Stockholm, for 69-year-old King Carl XVI Gustaf and his family's needs. However, the king and his wife Queen Silvia for everyday life time prefer to live in significantly smaller Drottningholm Palace. Overall, the Swedish Royal Family, which also includes Crown Princess Victoria, her husband and two-year-old daughter, Estelle, can use 11 castles.

By contrast, one of Europe's poorest monarchs is Norwegian King Harald V, whose personal wealth is estimated at only around 10.5 million euros. But for Norway's king, his wife Mette Marit and Prince Haakon needs and representation expenses each year from taxpayers' money is being allocated about 16 million euros.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I totes vouch this thread title.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

What is he holding, a fetus? That baby looks like it shouldn't even been born yet.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Who writes this shit? Some of it doesn't even make sense.
    Free Charmed.

When i was really young, for my friends and I , we only had the Paris Match as our 'Gossip',Stephanie de Monaco was what we all wanted to be
    A beautiful princess with a handsome boyfriend and she modelled, designed swimwear and sang songs.

Edit; I watched the clip and I cannot believe I thought she was an awesome singer. This is BAD

We were all in love with Jean Yves Le Fur

But a couple of years ago I took a flight to Nice and she was one row from me, in a dirty hoodie - before Yeezy made them trendy again- and she was sucking face with some dirty looking guy. Plus she looked so old. My childhood dream scattered.
    rollo, Brookie, panic and 2 others like this.

Who told Steph that she could sing?
    She makes Janet Jackson sound like Beverly Sills.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post

To think I begged and begged my mum for the cassette.
    BITTER, Wisher and panic like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    To think I begged and begged my mum for the cassette.
    For shame kaisuppu, for shame.

Congratulations!
    Zara and Mike Tindall are expecting their second child together
    Zara and Mike Tindall are expecting their second child together

Zara and Mike Tindall have revealed that there with be a new addition to the royal family, with a spokesperson confirming that the couple are expecting their second child together. In a statement, a representative said both Zara, 35 and Mike, 38, are "thrilled with the news", adding that the new baby is due in the late spring.

Zara and Mike Tindall have confirmed they are expecting their second child together
    The new arrival will be Princess Anne's fourth grandchild and the Queen's sixth great-grandchild, and will be the first royal baby to be born since the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge welcomed their daughter Princess Charlotte in 2015.

The happy couple first met in 2003, and tied the knot in 2011
    Zara and Mike are already proud parents to daughter Mia, who will be three in January. The couple first met in a bar in Australia back in 2003 during the Rugby World Cup, and announced their engagement in 2010. They tied the knot the following year at Canongate Kirk on Edinburgh's Royal Mile.

The couple share daughter Mia, who will be three in January

The pair are regularly spotted taking their daughter on days out together, and are clearly doting parents. "She's got quite a little personality on her, and we encourage that," proud Mike recently told Good Morning Britain.
    Zara has also previously spoken about their little girl, revealing that it is important to her that her daughter has an active lifestyle. She said: "We have always had sport in our lives and through our childhood.
    "I think that really is important in every child's life to have that opportunity. I think we have got it off our parents and hopefully we can pass that on to Mia."
    Brookie and rollo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    She sounds like any other French singer of the 80s

Quote Originally Posted by lucianodel View Post
    She sounds like any other French singer of the 80s
    Were they all that bad?
    PecanPie likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Fans call for Prince Harry to date pop star Rihanna after pair meet in Barbados | Daily Mail Online

‘Please make babies!’ Fans go into overdrive as they beg Prince Harry to DATE Rihanna after the pair meet in Barbados (but what about Meghan?)

• Prince Harry, 32, met Rihanna this week during a visit to Barbados
    • Pair were pictured laughing and joking together at a special concert
    • Songstress was seen teasing Harry when they volunteered for HIV tests
    • Fans on social media have called for them to start dating and 'have babies'
    • Harry is dating Meghan Markle while Rihanna is rumoured to be single

By Unity Blott For Mailonline
    Published: 08:05 EST, 2 December 2016 | Updated: 09:16 EST, 2 December 2016

They locked eyes for the first time just two days ago, but fans are already angling for Prince Harry and Rihanna to get together.

Harry, who is dating Suits actress Meghan Markle, joined forces with the Bajan beauty in Barbados this week as part of his 15-day tour of the Caribbean, and the pair were pictured laughing and joking together.

Within minutes of the images appearing online, fans had taken to Instagram to remark on the couple's chemistry and beg them to become a couple.

+4

'You guys look stunning together': Rihanna and Harry have been spotted together at a series of engagements in Barbados this week to mark the country's 50th year of independence

As well as teaming up for a series of celebratory events to mark the country's 50th anniversary of independence, the pair both volunteered for HIV tests to highlight World Aids Day yesterday.

And fans could barely contain their excitement, with a video of the pair posted online notching up almost 23,000 likes and hundreds of comments.

RELATED ARTICLES

Instagrammer belledbel wrote: 'Please make babies,' while katytaylor added, 'I know harry is already dating a wonderfully beautiful girl but how about this for a perfect couple!'

Others commented on the 'cute' pairing with courtleigh8 calling them a 'match made in heaven'.

The pair both volunteered for HIV tests to highlight World Aids Day yesterday, sending their fans into overdrive and notching up thousands of likes and comments on Instagram

Instagrammer belledbel wrote: 'Please make babies,' while katytaylor added, 'I know harry is already dating a wonderfully beautiful girl but how about this for a perfect couple!'

Rihanna, 28, is rumoured to be newly-single after splitting from Canadian rapper and on-off boyfriend Drake, while Harry is well and truly taken.

Commenting beneath a video of the pair together on Kensington Palace's Instagram page, rieyelisa wrote: 'Ummm yes I fully support this union.'

Mallies went as far as saying they'd make 'the cutest babies' with adore_echelon gushing: 'You guys look stunning together oh my goshh.'

One fan declared she would be 'OK if they dated' while Pakittyy remarked: 'RiRi Royalty!'

However not everyone was convinced, with twittyj blasting: 'RiRi & Harry together? No thanks. She's a very talented lady, but not quite princess material. Pop princess, perhaps.'

Commenting beneath a video of the pair together on Kensington Palace's Instagram page that has been liked 23,000 times, rieyelisa wrote: 'Ummm yes I fully support this union'

Mallies went as far as saying they'd make 'the cutest babies' with adore_echelon gushing: 'You guys look stunning together oh my goshh.'

One fan declared she would be 'OK if they dated' while Pakittyy remarked: 'RiRi Royalty!'

However not everyone was convinced, with twittyj blasting: 'RiRi & Harry together? No thanks. She's a very talented lady, but not quite princess material. Pop princess, perhaps.'

Harry met the songstress for the first time on Wednesday and it seems the pair became fast friends as, following their meet in the afternoon, enjoyed an evening at a concert together.

+4

As well as teaming up for a series of celebratory events to mark the country's 50th anniversary of independence, the pair both volunteered for HIV tests to highlight World Aids Day yesterday

+4

Harry met the songstress for the first time on Wednesday and it seems the pair became fast friends as, following their meet in the afternoon, enjoyed an evening at a concert together

+4

Harry has been dating Suits actress Meghan Markle for several months, but he has been flying solo during his two-week tour of the Caribbean tour during which he met Rihanna

Rihanna joined the royal for a Golden Anniversary Spectacular Mega Concert at the Kensington Oval Cricket Ground the following evening.

Their visit marked the royal's tenth day of his two week official visit to the Caribbean.

With his visit to Barbados coming to an end Harry looked determined to make the most of his evening with the Diamonds singer.

The royal looked dapper in a pair of wine coloured chinos which he paired with a navy shirt for the event.

Harry is nearing the end of his 15-day tour of the Caribbean which has so far taken him to St Kitt's and Nevis, Grenada and St Lucia. He will finish in Guyana with a special visit to the country's President David Granger.

Read more:

panic likes this.

Add me to the list that thought Princess Stephanie was cool as hell back in the day. She sure hit the wall hard, but I bet it was a hell of a lot of fun getting there.
    BITTER, cheray and Novice like this.

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information