Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree285Likes

Thread: Brooke Mueller’s Kids Safe After She Had a Breakdown and Went Missing: Source

fgg

Default Brooke Mueller’s Kids Safe After She Had a Breakdown and Went Missing: Source

Brooke Mueller’s Kids Safe After She Had a Breakdown and Went Missing: Source

Brooke Mueller and ex-husband Charlie Sheen‘s twin sons are “fine” after being reported missing, a source close to the family tells PEOPLE.

“Brooke went off of her medications,” the source says. “She is being treated for the issue now.”

They added, “The boys are fine and with their nanny.”

On Wednesday, TMZ reported that the Salt Lake City Police Department in Utah was attempting to locate Mueller and Bob and Max, 7.

Mueller had been allegedly last seen at a bar in Salt Lake City, the report claims. Sources with knowledge of the situation said that Mueller entered the bar, barefoot, with her kids. Witnesses at the bar told TMZ that Mueller had a nanny with her, but that the pair got into an altercation, causing someone to call the police.

The 39-year-old allegedly left before police arrived, and was tracked attempting to get a room at several nearby hotels.

In response to the situation, Sheen told TMZ, “I’m just trying to get my kids home safe. I have no other details that relate to the ongoing event.”

Earlier this year, a source told PEOPLE that Mueller checked herself into rehab.

It was not the first time that Mueller had sought help: in Dec. 2011, she entered herself into a “long-term, in-patient treatment center” following an arrest for alleged cocaine possession and assault.

The actor’s other ex-wife, Denise Richards, briefly held temporary custody of Bob and Max while Mueller was in rehab.

Sheen and Mueller were wed in 2008 and filed separate divorce petitions in 2010.

In April of this year, Mueller claimed in court that Sheen owed her $89,000 in back child support. A month earlier, Sheen had filed court documents asking a court to reduce the amount of child support he pays. He argued he should pay less child support, because he has seen a dramatic decrease in his income from when the original agreement was made in 2011.

Brooke Mueller's Sons Not Missing: Source

if no one takes these kids, they are in real trouble. their mom & dad have addiction problems and there were stories previously of the boys harming animals, others or something.
    rollo likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Those kids don't have a chance in hell.
    fgg, greysfang, Trixie and 10 others like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

CHARLIE SHEEN
    KIDS SPOTTED WITH BROOKE AT CAR WASH
    ... Search Called Off

Charlie Sheen's ex-wife, Brooke Mueller, made a getaway in an SUV early Wednesday morning with her 7-year-old sons ... after eyewitnesses called police out of concern for the kids.

TMZ spoke to one of the witnesses who says he and a couple friends were driving past a Salt Lake City car wash around 6 AM Wednesday when they saw a woman swinging wildly at her kids. They pulled over to confront her, not realizing it was Brooke, but say she immediately started yelling.

The witness says he recognized Brooke once they got face-to-face, and she seemed "high as a kite." He adds ... Bob and Max were in PJs with no shoes, and one of them begged, "Don't call the cops, they are going to take my mommy away!" Still, the men called police.

He says Brooke walked to a run-down hotel behind the car wash and went inside momentarily before the black Escalade arrived. We're told Brooke, the boys and someone who appeared to be an assistant or nanny immediately fled before cops arrived.
    The witness reported the vehicle's license plate to cops.

Law enforcement sources tell us Utah's state police have spoken to Brooke by phone, and no longer think the children are in danger. They're also saying she didn't commit a crime.

TMZ broke the story ... police were first called when she went into a bar Tuesday night with the boys, then wandered around town looking for a hotel room.

Charlie Sheen's Kids Spotted with Brooke at Car Wash, Search Called Off | TMZ.com

Jesus, those poor babies.
    rollo, BrickHouse and weathered1 like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

So does giving Utah State Police and/or CPS the excuse that "My kids are safe! They're with their nanny!" fly for all deadbeat parents?
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

fgg

^that and "the kids are lying!" also seems to be acceptable.
    Waterslide likes this.

Mommy better get it together or she's gonna lose her little meal tickets again.
    Kittylady and Wisher like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Good grief. Anyone (even Charlie Sheen) can see that the kids were never safe with her to begin with.
    stef and Wisher like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I don't understand how Brad can be thoroughly so investigated and Brooke Mueller gets away with this type of abuse. Yes, I think she is emotionally abusing her kids.
    rollo, SHELLEE, mostroop and 14 others like this.

^ If she was seen 'swinging wildly' at her kids, it sounds like more than emotional abuse.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ^ If she was seen 'swinging wildly' at her kids, it sounds like more than emotional abuse.
    Good point.

They spoke to her by phone, and that's it? They didn't go in person, examine the boys, or talk to them or the nanny? The nanny didn't stop her from dragging the kids to a bar or having them out at 6 am in bare feet (in Utah in mid-November). I wonder if they're in school.

How are those children still in her custody? What the actual fuck, Utah?
    rollo and Wisher like this.

Elite Member

Charlie Sheen is a scumbag for not taking care of his children.

He's not allowed to by law.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information