Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree497Likes

Thread: Taylor Swift The 'Sexual Assault' Photo I Wanted to Keep Secret

Default Taylor Swift The 'Sexual Assault' Photo I Wanted to Keep Secret

Totally safe for work (IMHO)....

Taylor Swift The 'Sexual Assault' Photo I Wanted to Keep Secret

11/12/2016 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
    This is the photo Taylor Swift felt was too hot for the public to handle ... the one she claimed would encourage "scandalous" and "prurient" behavior ... the one that's at the center of her sexual assault lawsuit against a former DJ.
    Taylor has alleged in a deposition DJ David Mueller "reached up under my skirt and grabbed my ass right when I was having to pose for a photo." She says the picture is the smoking gun.
    Swift asked a judge to keep the photo under wraps on grounds it would prejudice the potential jury. It's hard to see how this pic unduly prejudices anyone.
    Mueller denies grabbing Taylor's ass and has sued her over it.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

If he meant business he should have grabbed her from the front. The president elect says that's a perfectly fine thing to do.

If he's not grabbing her ass, where is his hand at because from that picture that's the only conclusion I can come to.

Why the fuck is sexual assault in quotes, TMZ? If he reached under her skirt, he sexually assaulted her. They're mocking her and calling her a liar before this has even gone to trial. Such bullshit.

dksnj, the title comment is not directed at you; I know you just copied it from the webpage

czb

part of the Boys Will Be Boys rhetoric. i'm sure people will criticize TS for being a prude.

Sure looks like his hand is on her ass.

is there any difference if it's just resting on her ass, gently cupping her ass, or squeezing her ass? i wouldn't really be offended if someone just put their hand there for a pic for a moment. cupping or squeezing would make me run. am i wrong about that? seriously.
    Kittylady and Briar Rose like this.

I think there's a big difference between putting your hand on the small of someone's back or their A$$. Regardless of groping/cupping, I would not think it OK for a guy just to put his hand on my ass especially for a photo.

And if its how she alledges, that he went up her skirt... How she didn't just turn around and slap the shit out of him, I'll never know.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

He's actually leaning sideways to get a better grab. I'd say that's grounds for being slapped silly, or maybe this:

Lalasnake likes this.

And she has the same reaction that I would have. Keep smiling because what is happening is so unexpected and disgusting that you can't wrap your head around it. And you don't know how to react, because there are other people around, you feel ashamed and - what would be appropriate?

I hate her, but she has my sympathy and solidarity here, that man assaulted her.

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    And she has the same reaction that I would have. Keep smiling because what is happening is so unexpected and disgusting that you can't wrap your head around it. And you don't know how to react, because there are other people around, you feel ashamed and - what would be appropriate?

I hate her, but she has my sympathy and solidarity here, that man assaulted her.
    True, everyone reacts differently in those situations and she is leaning away from him.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    part of the Boys Will Be Boys rhetoric. i'm sure people will criticize TS for being a prude.
    She can be as prudish as she wants. It's her body.

Yes^ She looks very uncomfortable, her body language says it too.
    Kittylady, holly, idunno and 5 others like this.

Yeah, in my younger days I would have froze up too. But there's something about getting into your thirties, its like you grow balls... And aren't afraid to rip any balls off of those who threaten your way of life.

I really feel for Taylor here, and fuck TMZ for releasing the photo that *may* influence what people think.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

The lady looks like she is really grabbing Taylor's ass. Seriously, I can't really tell if he is or isn't. Looks like he might be just trying to pose with the picture and it just looks hella suspect. But where is her hand that is going toward him? It too look like she could have grabbed his ass. Maybe she did. Maybe it was ass for an ass. The photo just looks awkward. I have a picture with my friends and some of her friends that I had just met and I look like I am almost grabbing boobs because the pictures were taken so fast and they were trying to pose and it was just a hot mess. I hate anytime those pictures are brought up.

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    I think there's a big difference between putting your hand on the small of someone's back or their A$$. Regardless of groping/cupping, I would not think it OK for a guy just to put his hand on my ass especially for a photo.

And if its how she alledges, that he went up her skirt... How she didn't just turn around and slap the shit out of him, I'll never know.

yes. small of the back i'm thinking, with maybe the tips resting at the top of your butt. that's as far as it should be to not be perverted. that dude is nowhere near her back. i would have probably laughed uncomfortably and felt gross. i think we should go back to the olden days when a chick could slap a man in the face for being improper (without having a huge scandal).

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information