Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Jay-Z can't stand nut-job Kanye West

Default Jay-Z can't stand nut-job Kanye West

Jay Z can’t stand ‘nut job’ Kanye West

By Carlos Greer

October 20, 2016 | 9:34pm

Don’t expect a “Watch the Throne 2.”

Even Jay Z is sick of wildman rapper Kanye West — according to music insiders — after West seeminglyranted at a recent concert that Jay hasn’t been a good friend in the aftermath of West’s wife, Kim Kardashian, being robbed in Paris.

At Wednesday’s gig at Seattle’s KeyArena, Kanye said, in what fans presumed to be a dig at Jay Z: “Don’t call me after the robbery and say, ‘How you feelin’?’ You wanna know how I’m feelin’? Come by the house . . . Bring the kids by the house like we brothers . . . Our kids ain’t never even played together.”

A music insider told us that the rappers’ friendship was never what it seemed. “Jay can’t stand him,” said the source. “He looks at him as this crazy, eccentric motherf - - ker he can tolerate in small doses. Kanye is a nut job. Everyone knows that.” []

The source said of the tour for the duo’s blockbuster 2011 album “Watch the Throne” that Jay Z “tolerated” West because “there was so much money to be made. Jay was like, ‘I’m gonna knock this out. We’re going to do a tour to bring in millions of dollars. I can tolerate that.’ ”

In one of his epic rants on Wednesday, West seemed to blame any rift on Jay Z’s Tidal music service when he performed a verse from a song by Drake and said, “There will never be a ‘Watch the Throne 2’ . . . That’s the reason I wasn’t on this song. I wasn’t on the song ’cause of Hov [Jay Z’s nickname] . . . Because of some Tidal/Apple [Music] bulls - - t . . . Every time I perform [‘Watch the Throne’ song ‘N - - - as in Paris’], I think about this s - - t.”

A source close to West insisted of the hit-makers, “It didn’t seem like Kanye was dissing Jay at all. They are brothers, closer than friends. Jay appreciates Kanye’s genius, understands his passions and eccentricities and is accepting of it all.”

But our first source maintained: “That’s just perception. The reality is that Jay doesn’t want that much to do with him. He likes his own space and is private. They’re very much not the same person. Jay’s immediate circle is very insular, and Kanye is just a guy who always wants something in the spotlight.” Reps did not comment.

panic, Brookie and rollo like this.

I read somewhere that Jay Z doesn't even have his daughter engage in play dates with North West (NM I see it it there in your article too). I kind of believe it, they seem to be raising their daughters in completely different manners. They probably don't have much in common outside of music.

I love it, Jay's all like "Bitch this was BUSINESS, we are NOT friends!!"

It completely validates our perception of Kanye and Kim wanting so desperately to attach themselves to JayZ and Beyonce for the sake of status, while JayZ and Beyonce don't consider them friends and avoid hanging out with them. And sure as hell aren't letting their kid get exposed to those crazy and pathetic attention whores.

Not a big Beyonce fan, but I can say I really like how she is raising her daughter vs Kim. It just seems like they are really protective of Blue Ivy and really let her be a kid where as poor North is just being pushed to be the next Kash Kow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I love it, Jay's all like "Bitch this was BUSINESS, we are NOT friends!!"

It completely validates our perception of Kanye and Kim wanting so desperately to attach themselves to JayZ and Beyonce for the sake of status, while JayZ and Beyonce don't consider them friends and avoid hanging out with them. And sure as hell aren't letting their kid get exposed to those crazy and pathetic attention whores.
    And didn't go to their wedding although they were the guests of honor. I think their names were engraved on the wedding table.

What is this house where the kids can play together anyway? PMK's house?
    Wisher and snoopqueen like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Silver Member

Haven't we all been there? I've had colleagues that I liked well enough as colleagues but just didn't have any interest in getting to know personally and I don't bring my kids around if I don't like you and our kids don't even know each other.
    arie_skop, idunno, Wisher and 3 others like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Appollonia View Post
    Haven't we all been there? I've had colleagues that I liked well enough as colleagues but just didn't have any interest in getting to know personally and I don't bring my kids around if I don't like you and our kids don't even know each other.
    Sure, but have you ever had a colleague go on a rant in the break room about how you just called in stead of coming over, when you're like sisters.
    Wisher, kasippu and Flygirl like this.

Kanye used to be talented and tolerable (even at the beginning stage of ego growth) but now he's just... lost it. His talent, his mind... Not totally shocking when one becomes famous in a fairly short amount of time but, sh*t started to really hit the fan when he got involved with Kim.

They all (Kris, Kim, Kanye) saw nothing but dollar signs.
    Add to that a continuous circle of "yes" people around them, Kris being their biggest cheerleader:
    "Yes you look fantastic!"
    "Yes that song is fantastic!"
    "Yes that video is fantastic, it would be even more fantastic if you put Kim in it."
    "Yes Kanye, everything you touch, everything you do is a beautiful work of art"

I'm surprised Kris' lips aren't super-glued to Kanye's ass already.
    (Maybe that's because his current boyfriend's fingers are in the way #FingersInTheBootyA**Bitch)

Pre-Kim ... Post-Kim

This is still one of my favorite memes of all time because: Truth.

Brookie, rollo, VeraGemini and 6 others like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

^ OMG, Loving that last picture

Kenya was already the egotistical megalomaniac that was 15 hours late for shows & had crap fashion collections prior to meeting/getting with Kim, she just validates this behaviour.

I never liked Kanye, his music or anything. I do see a difference befor Kim, and now.
    HeartShapedBox likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I've always thought they are both insufferable assh*les, honestly.
    Last edited by GRuser1; October 22nd, 2016 at 10:10 AM.
    Brookie, BITTER, Sarzy and 1 others like this.

^^^Yeah, I can't get on board with either one.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

I noticed the biggest change in him after his mother died. I think she kept him in check!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information