Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Benedict Cumberbatch & Sophie Hunter Expecting Baby No. 2

Default Benedict Cumberbatch & Sophie Hunter Expecting Baby No. 2

Benedict Cumberbatch & Sophie Hunter Expecting Baby No. 2

POSTED: OCTOBER 21, 2016GOOGLE +1 0
    RETWEET 0
    LIKE 0

Congratulations to Benedict Cumberbatch and Sophie Hunter.The Sherlock star, 40, and his theatre and opera director wife, 38, are expecting their second child, E! News reports.The pair radiated the red carpet at the premiere of Doctor Strange in Los Angeles, Calif. on Thursday (October 20). Donning all-black, Hunter debuted her barely there baby bump while promoting her husband’s new film.The couple are already parents to 16-month-old son Christopher Carlton.The couple were wed in a private wedding ceremony on Feb. 14, Valentine’s Day, on the Isle of Wright in England.The actor recently opened up about the joys of fatherhood.“Having a baby—it’s massive. And on a very unexpected level,” Cumberbatch said. “Suddenly I understood my parents much more profoundly than I ever had before. I was expecting, with Hamlet, that it might be a hindrance to be a father, because it’s all about being a son. But it’s the opposite. You understand much more about being a son, becoming a father.”

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

That's good news. We could do with a few crazy Cumberloons spouting bile as to who the father is this time. Might liven things up for us.
    Sassiness, Neptunia, Mrs P and 2 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Really?!

I thought there were/are BI's about them rarely spending time together and on the brink of divorce?
    I could be wrong, I'm horrible at decoding BI's.

Anyway, Congrats?
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Really?!

I thought there were/are BI's about them rarely spending time together and on the brink of divorce?

Anyway, Congrats?
    Some of the crazier Cumberbitches are like the Anti version of the Twihards. While the Twihards were rabidly determined that Robsten would be UNBROKEN forever and that anyone who said otherwise needed burning at the stake the Cumberbitches are determined that 'their man' has been snatched from their open arms by a wicked, conniving, whoring bitch and if they can just make him see that he'll seek them out and be theirs forever and ever.

Same level of insanity, just in the opposite direction.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Really?!

Anyway, Congrats?
    I think those BI sources are his crazy fans.

They're already making up stories about how the two weren't in the same city when the baby was conceived so she's trying to pass off another man's kid as his...again! Is there a point where crazy people give up their delusions or are they just all in until the end?
    Sassiness likes this.

I hope this gets good.

From what I know about the blinds, wasn't it mostly his crazy fans sending conspiracy theories to CDAN?
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Some of the crazier Cumberbitches are like the Anti version of the Twihards. While the Twihards were rabidly determined that Robsten would be UNBROKEN forever and that anyone who said otherwise needed burning at the stake the Cumberbitches are determined that 'their man' has been snatched from their open arms by a wicked, conniving, whoring bitch and if they can just make him see that he'll seek them out and be theirs forever and ever.

Same level of insanity, just in the opposite direction.

Ah, Gotcha...

I never understood the hype (with him).
    I do think he's one of the better actors around right now. Looks-wise, not "my cup of tea" whatsoever.
    I don't even see him as a generalized (by Hollywood standards) "good-looking" type of guy but, to each his own...

Is the crazy fandom mostly Brit-based? (serious question, I'm actually curious to know why people go nuts over this dude).
    Is he like the Brad Pitt (in his hay day) of England?
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

I think those BI sources are his crazy fans.

Nah, I've read some of those blogs. They don't believe Enty because his BIs about the couple are most about Cumberbatch cheating. The Cumberbtruthers think he has a fake son but somehow draw the line at believing he could be a cheater.

I don't doubt Enty's BIs myself because a friend saw Cumberbatch at a theater event last fall, and said he was definitely not acting married while he got plastered and hit on "anyone above a B cup" (wife was absent of course). It seems almost like a tradition among a certain set of British actors. Hugh Laurie and Ewan McGregor have both lived the single life for decades while having little seen wives back home with the kiddies. I assume the wives turn a blind eye for the money and stability.
    Sassiness likes this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Congrats to them.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    Nah, I've read some of those blogs. They don't believe Enty because his BIs about the couple are most about Cumberbatch cheating. The Cumberbtruthers think he has a fake son but somehow draw the line at believing he could be a cheater.

I don't doubt Enty's BIs myself because a friend saw Cumberbatch at a theater event last fall, and said he was definitely not acting married while he got plastered and hit on "anyone above a B cup" (wife was absent of course). It seems almost like a tradition among a certain set of British actors. Hugh Laurie and Ewan McGregor have both lived the single life for decades while having little seen wives back home with the kiddies. I assume the wives turn a blind eye for the money and stability.
    [/COLOR]
    Pretty sure it's not just the British actors.
    -

Benedict Cumberbatch names his second son after Shakespearean hero Hal – who close friend Tom Hiddleston played in BBC drama

He has yet to formally announce the news – but Benedict Cumberbatch has become a father for the second time.
    The actor’s wife, Sophie Hunter, 39, gave birth to their second son at the £1,200-a-night Portland Hospital in London on March 3. And in true thespian style, Cumberbatch named his boy after a Shakespearean hero.
    Hal was the nickname Henry V had before he became the hero of Agincourt. But in choosing the name, Cumberbatch could also be acknowledging his affection for fellow screen star Tom Hiddleston.

The pair starred together in 2012 in The Hollow Crown, an amalgamation of Shakespeare’s history plays in which Cumberbatch played Richard III and Hiddleston took the role of Hal.

They have been close pals ever since meeting on the set of Steven Spielberg’s film War Horse in 2010.
    ‘We became friends for life,’ Hiddleston has said.

The baby’s full name is Hal Auden Cumberbatch, and is a brother to Christopher, who was born in June 2015.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Well, congrats on their cumberbundle of joy.
    Waterslide and BootsyCJr like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

That article is such bullshit. Cumberbatch has never been in Henry V, and "Prince Hal" is used only a few times in the play by Falstaff to snark on Henry. There is zero indication he chose it due to Shakespeare or Hiddleston - who BTW he didn't "star with" in The Hollow Crown. The Hollow Crown is an anthology series of Shakespeare's plays and they were in separate seasons years apart with no overlap. Maybe he liked the name, or a relative had it, or a zillion other reasons he chose a relatively common name than he's played Shakespeare and it's a name used in briefly in another, entirely different Shakespeare play. FFS I hate it when the Daily Mail makes up shit by choosing something from the first page of Google results about a name.
    C_is_for_Cookie and yanna like this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Yeah, maybe they are Malcolm in the Middle fans.
    BelledeJour likes this.

Or 2001: A Space Odyssey.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information