Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Russell Crowe Kicks Azealia Banks Out of Hotel Suite, She Accuses Him of Assault

Default Russell Crowe Kicks Azealia Banks Out of Hotel Suite, She Accuses Him of Assault

Russell Crowe Kicks Azealia Banks Out of Hotel Suite, She Accuses Him of Assault

Rapper Azealia Banks is accusing actor Russell Crowe of assaulting her and hurling expletives at her while at a party over the weekend.
    “To recap my night, I went to a part[y] at Russell crowes suite, at which he called me a n*****, choked me, threw me out and spat at me. Last night was one of the hardest nights of sleep I’ve had in a long time. The men in the room allowed it to happen. I feel terrible today,”Azealia wrote on her Facebook in a now deleted status update.

“And just weak as f*ck man. I want to f*cking die,” Azealia wrote later.
    Gossip Cop is reporting that Russell had about 10 people over, and Azealiatagged along with rapper RZA. Azealia apparently called some of the people “boring white men,” and threatened to stab them. Russel lthrew Azealia out after she reached for a glass. She was removed from the hotel property by security.

http://www.justjared.com/2016/10/17/russell-crowe-kicks-azealia-banks-out-of-hotel-suite-she-accuses-him-of-assault/
    Brookie likes this.

Enty has a blind item that has to be about her that alleges that she's on bath salts and has violent tendencies.
    snoopqueen, rollo, Wisher and 2 others like this.

The guy she came with RZA backed Russell. She's an asshole.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Based on what I know about her, I tend to just not believe her version of events
    arie_skop, Wisher, stef and 8 others like this.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Me either. She comes across as an asshole. And TMZ and Dish Nation said that Crowe's friends say she's lying about Crowe using the N-word. Don't cry wolf with that shit...
    rollo, Wisher, ManxMouse and 8 others like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Hopefully we won't be branded misogynists.
    rollo, VeraGemini, BITTER and 5 others like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I can picture Russell calling her a crazy bitch. Not the N word
    BITTER, Honeythorn, Mrs P and 1 others like this.

Silver Member

He is an a-hole with anger management issue. She's a nut job who lies and play victim. Do I give her the benefit of the doubt based on his history or him the benefit of the doubt based on hers? I usually give the alleged victim the benefit of the doubt, but in this instance I'm gonna adopt Switzerland's stand and stay neutral. Both scenarios are highly probable.

I find it interesting that everyone here (including me) pretty much instinctively dismissed this story right from the get-go. And if RZA is backing Russell, that does tell me something, because it doesn't seem like it's in RZA's nature to let something like that go down like that otherwise.

Second most interesting thing is that it's a story about two people and one of them is Russell Crowe, but yet he's not the default ragey, acting-the-fool mess of the story.

Nicest thing I can say, is Ms. Banks should really sort out her meds and start taking them. And if she's telling the truth, I would be sorry, but it's hard to imagine.
    SHELLEE likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Snarker View Post
    He is an a-hole with anger management issue. She's a nut job who lies and play victim. Do I give her the benefit of the doubt based on his history or him the benefit of the doubt based on hers? I usually give the alleged victim the benefit of the doubt, but in this instance I'm gonna adopt Switzerland's stand and stay neutral. Both scenarios are highly probable.
    This, exactly. He has a history of violence and being as asshole. She has a history of being an asshole and lying. Who do you believe? I'm sure the truth is somewhere in the middle.
    arie_skop likes this.

Nah, I think it's all her on this occasion. She also uses the N-word herself.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Russell has a short fuse and is an arsehole but no way would he have said the N word. He would have gone full ball angry Aussie/Kiwi on her and said, "Piss off you fucken Bush Pig." Or he might have used the C word too. Not the N word though, not him.

Why is RZA and his fine ass hanging out with this crazy trick?
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Nah, I think it's all her on this occasion. She also uses the N-word herself.
    Not the same.

Agree with you that I think this shitshow was all her but had to point out that black people using the N word isn't the same as white people using it.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    Not the same.

Agree with you that I think this shitshow was all her but had to point out that black people using the N word isn't the same as white people using it.
    My guess is that Azalea actually manages to use the N-word in the traditional racist way. God knows she has insulted Asians (false eyelashes) and Mexicans (block bodies). Remember, this is a person with no sense of irony whatsoever.

ETA - sorry, that was Iggy Azalea whose tweets I found. #TooManyAzaleas....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information