Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Larry King’s wife allegedly having affair

fgg

Default Larry King’s wife allegedly having affair

Larry King’s wife allegedly having affair

The National Enquirer reports that Larry King’s wife has been carrying on a yearlong affair.

In the issue that hits stands Wednesday, the weekly said that King’s wife of 19 years, Shawn King, sent naked pictures to her unnamed paramour and “enjoyed steamy sex sessions with her sweetie.” The tabloid further reports that Shawn told her boy toy that her marriage to veteran broadcaster King, 82, is “over” and that she “texted the man a picture in July showing her seductively exposing a breast.”

The newspaper claims that Shawn, 56, and her lover briefly split — and that she begged him to “delete our private photos and video” — but that they have since reunited, and that, “even as the Enquirer prepared to go to print, former TV and movie actress Shawn was trying to desperately arrange a passionate hookup with her lover via Facebook sex messages.”

A rep for Larry declined to comment, while lawyers representing both Larry and Shawn told Page Six that the story is “inaccurate.”

Larry King’s wife allegedly having affair | Page Six
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Elite Member

Well, yes. She's married to Larry King.

She's 56, right in the middle of when menopause can make you horny as a rabbit.
    Alysheba, effie2 and Angeli like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Silver Member

I thought he accused her of having an affair a few years back and that they had briefly split. For as many times the Enquirer is full of it, every now and again they get it right.
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

Quote Originally Posted by Wisher View Post
    I thought he accused her of having an affair a few years back and that they had briefly split. For as many times the Enquirer is full of it, every now and again they get it right.
    He did, and then he was accused of having an affair with her sister, if I remember correctly.
    Wisher and Seapharris7 like this.

Just the thought of hooking up with Larry King

Quote Originally Posted by HeartShapedBox View Post
    Just the thought of hooking up with Larry King
    It makes me think of that Sex and the City episode when Samantha hooked up with that old dude. Everything was going well until he got up to go the bathroom and she saw his flat, wrinkled old-man butt - and she left.
    Wisher and stef like this.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Oh my gosh, that scene was the BEST. Larry King...

I remember being horrified as a young swimmer seeing the old ladies in the locker room with their deflated boobs - and of course they all walked around naked as can be doing their hair and makeup! Poor 7 year old me.
    BITTER likes this.

I swear I thought he was dead. What was all that "remembering Larry King" shit a couple of years ago?

Gold Member

What took her so long?
    Wisher and Angeli like this.

lawyers representing both Larry and Shawn told Page Six that the story is “inaccurate.
    Gee, what an emphatic denial. Where was the inaccuracy - did she send him a pic of her snatch and not her boob?
    Wisher likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

^^ I thought the same thing about the denial. Perhaps there was a misplaced comma somewhere in the story.

How can Larry King still get it up? He's like a 100 years old and even his face is flaccid.
    Wisher and holly like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

fgg

Meet the man allegedly having an affair with Larry King’s wife

The man who’s been carrying on an alleged yearlong affair with Larry King’s wife, Shawn King, is a public-speaking guru whose clients have included US senators, Arianna Huffington, Princess Diana, Naomi Campbell, and Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, according to a source close to the King family.

Richard Greene — dubbed “the master of charisma” by the Sunday Times of London, and whose website lists the aforementioned stars as customers — has also appeared as a talking head on endless TV news reports. And the National Enquirer — which broke the story of the affair, but didn’t name Greene — claims that Shawn is trying to groom him as “the next Larry King.”

Attorneys representing Shawn and Larry, as well as a rep for Greene, called the story of the affair “inaccurate.”

Meanwhile, insiders tell Page Six that Larry, 82, was blindsided by the revelation of the alleged tryst.

Sources say that Larry believed his wife of 19 years was faithful to him and only learned about her romance with Greene when the Enquirer contacted his reps for comment.

Shockingly, an insider told us that Shawn, 56, met Greene when he was a guest on a podcast she co-hosts with her husband, “Back and Forth With Shawn and Larry.”

“He’s heartbroken,” a friend of Larry’s told us. “He’s embarrassed and furious.”

The source added that although Shawn — who the Enquirer reported on Wednesday had sent nude pictures and had “steamy afternoon sex sessions” with her boy toy — is still living with Larry after the news hit, the veteran broadcaster hasn’t made a decision on whether to file for divorce.

In fact, the insider said that before the scandal broke, Shawn “was ready to divorce Larry for this guy, but the guy was hesitant about it.”

The insider further revealed that Shawn and Larry’s marriage has effectively been over since about 2010 and that the couple sleep in separate rooms in their Beverly Hills, Calif., home.

Meet the man allegedly having an affair with Larry King’s wife | Page Six
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

“He’s heartbroken,” a friend of Larry’s told us. “He’s embarrassed and furious that he is on his eighth marriage and still has no idea what long-term relationships are all about and is finally considering climbing up and sitting on the edge of a gothic cathedral where he has always belonged.
    Fixed it.

LOS ANGELES - Larry King has filed for divorce from his seventh wife, Shawn King, after 22 years.
    The 85-year-old talk show host filed a petition to end the marriage Tuesday in Los Angeles Superior Court.
    Larry King and Shawn King, then a singer and TV host, married in 1997 and have two adult sons, Chance and Cannon.

They both filed for divorce in 2010 but later reconciled.
    Larry King has been married eight times to seven different women and has five children. He married and divorced Alene Akins twice.
    He has overcome several serious health issues in recent years, including a bout with lung cancer two years ago.

Source: https://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment...ears-1.4558549

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information