Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: The Rock and Vin Diesel Got Beef

Default The Rock and Vin Diesel Got Beef

The Rock And Vin Diesel Still Hate Each Other, Apparently

August 10, 2016 / Posted by: Michael K

17 Reactions

After hearing that The Rock’s Instagram takedown of a Fast 8 co-star was aboutVin Diesel, you most likely spent the entire night staring at the ceiling of your bedroom, because how could you close your eyelids and go mimis knowing that a millionaire boulder sculpture hates another millionaire boulder sculpture? You couldn’t! Well, prepare to spend another sleepless night counting the specks of glitter on your popcorn ceiling, because I can smell what The Rock is cooking and it’s still beef. (And I’m assuming you’re the kind of classy bitch who has glitter popcorn ceiling.)

On Monday night, The Rock called out a “chicken shit candy ass” for being the opposite of professional during shooting of Fast 8, and the poultry dingle who shits Jujubees turned out to be Vin Diesel. TMZ reported that The Rock’s IG rant caused weirdness on the set in Atlanta, so he and Vin got together to try to work it out, but nothing got worked out. Vin and The Rock shot their scenes together and a quick second after they wrapped at 1 this morning, Vin gave a goodbye speech and said, “Daddy’s gone,” (he would) before quitting that bitch for good. Vin was scheduled to be done with filming anyway, and the studio released his ass.

Many of us figured that The Rock and Vin’s feud started when Vin drank all the Muscle Milk in the craft service area (which is nothing but a pool full of Muscle Milk). But TMZ’s source says that both of them have giant egos that make up 90% of their body weight and so they’re constantly butting bald shiny heads.

Another source tells People that it’s all The Rock’s fault!

“Tension has been building up for months. Vin has been having problems with The Rock because The Rock keep showing up late for production. Sometimes he doesn’t show up at all and he’s delaying the production.”
    But other sources say that Vin is the one who has a reputation for being as pleasant as syphilis, and on the set of the last Fast & Furious movie, he always showed up late and sometimes never left his trailer.

Hmm… I took another whiff of what The Rock is cooking and this time I smelled the sweet scent of STUNT QUEENS! If this fight is a PR stunt, then I hope they take it all the way and are planning a rumble at the Fast 8 premiere, because every part of me wants to see The Rock pound Vin’s candy ass on the red carpet.

And today, The Rock showed us who’s really the daddy when he posted this video on Instagram and wrote a note about how they’re a family and families fight and blah blah blah…
    What do you think?

Who cares about that fight, what’s this about an amazing prison scene? I’m confused. If they just shot the prison scene of all prison scenes, why are they all still wearing clothes and not covered in sweat and stickiness? The Rock must have a really weird definition of “prison scene of all prison scenes.”

I like them both so I'm not picking sides. I'm just going to hold out hope that they decide to wrestle it out Ancient Greek style (naked and oiled up) and put it on PPV.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Vouch that comment +1 infinity!!!
    greysfang and Honeythorn like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

If The Rock says someone is a candy ass, then their ass is at least 51% candy.

After hearing that The Rock’s Instagram takedown of a Fast 8 co-star was aboutVin Diesel, you most likely spent the entire night staring at the ceiling of your bedroom, because how could you close your eyelids and go mimis knowing that a millionaire boulder sculpture hates another millionaire boulder sculpture? You couldn’t! Well, prepare to spend another sleepless night counting the specks of glitter on your popcorn ceiling, because I can smell what The Rock is cooking and it’s still beef.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    If The Rock says someone is a candy ass, then their ass is at least 51% candy.
    I'd take a bite of that candy.
    MohandasKGanja, Wisher and BITTER like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Elite Member

Vin better watch it. Otherwise, The Rock will take his production credit. Shine it up real nice. Turn that sum bitch side ways and stick it straight up his candy ass.
    MohandasKGanja and Wisher like this.

i'm team Rock for sure. i have always found Vin Diesel kind of douchey
    SHELLEE, Wisher, fgg and 4 others like this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Team Rock all the way. Never cared for vin anyway.
    Wisher, fgg, weathered1 and 2 others like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I like them both so I'm not picking sides. I'm just going to hold out hope that they decide to wrestle it out Ancient Greek style (naked and oiled up) and put it on PPV.
    Yup. Couldn't agree more.

i'm sure this has nothing to do with publicity for the film at alllll...

if true not sure who to believe, this is the 8th one Vin has done and there has never been any talk of him being a douche on set so dunnoo.. maybe this one was hard for him without Paul!?
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

Elite Member

I could care less if Dwayne is the one at fault here.

Fuck Vin's talentless ass.

ROCKY, ROCKY, ROCKY!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    Vin better watch it. Otherwise, The Rock will take his production credit. Shine it up real nice. Turn that sum bitch side ways and stick it straight up his candy ass.
    From what I've heard, Vin might not mind that at all.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

neither of them ever interested me in the interviews i've seen.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

These two are interchangeable to me. I always get them confused.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    These two are interchangeable to me. I always get them confused.
    Beat me to it!
    dksnj likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information