Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By greysfang
  • 1 Post By C_is_for_Cookie
  • 1 Post By Trixie

Thread: Greysfang was right! Flip-flops are evil! Ask Lena Dunham

Default Greysfang was right! Flip-flops are evil! Ask Lena Dunham

Sorry, just had to post this, as a public service announcement. Go ahead, greys. Gloat.

Lena Dunham Was Injured By Her Flip-Flop

July 17, 2016 / Posted by: J Harvey

You probably already saw this story as a breaking news bulletin on CNN, but this highly important post is just in case you didn’t. Lena Dunham tripped over her flip-flop and ended up in the hospital. Fate obviously found her campaign to stop gun violence by defacing movie posters in NYC subway stations as ridiculous and ineffectual as the rest of us and wanted to punish her.

The Oberlin College sub-standard sushi activism supporter posted this pic on herInstagram (via Refinery 29).

But seriously I tripped over my flip-flop. Thank you to the amazing team at Lenox Hill who x-rayed me, determined it was just a stupid sprain and sent me back to work, intact but for my pride

I’m glad she’s ok because Girls needs a final season. I hate-watch that show and I need to find out if that fruit basket Hannah Horvath left outside of Adam and Jessa’s door had a pipebomb in it. However, there are some questions. Why the need for the angry/sultry Instagram photoshoot? Would we not have known she was in the hospital without the presence of the stethoscope and johnny? Are those high heels she’s wearing? Did she put those on as a joke considering her injury? Or out of spite? Is this a statement? Is it cultural appropriation to wear high heels on a gurney?

Check out some pics of Lena and Kylo Ren (Adam Driver) filming Girls in Brooklyn. Are those the evil flip-flops that hurt her?

Pics: Splash

Dlisted | Lena Dunham Was Injured By Her Flip-Flop
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

This would've had a better ending, had she fell into a sewer. Then got hit by a train.

Yes, I am gloating.
    joebob likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

That dress is evil too.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Everything she wears on Girls is horrible. Even worse than her real-life choices.
    arie_skop likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I'm glad there's another season of girls, i thought the last season was it.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Thread Information