• 1 Post By witchcurlgirl
  • 6 Post By greysfang
  • 3 Post By gas_chick
  • 1 Post By Janus
  • 3 Post By Brah
  • 2 Post By stella blue
  • 1 Post By MohandasKGanja
  • 1 Post By HWBL

Thread: D.L Hughley rips Fox and Megyn Kelly: The only place racism doesn’t exist is Fox News

Default D.L Hughley rips Fox and Megyn Kelly: The only place racism doesn’t exist is Fox News

D.L Hughley rips Fox and Megyn Kelly: ‘I’m insulted by the things I hear on this network’

Comedian D.L. Hughley slammed Fox News in the midst of an interview with Megyn Kelly on Wednesday regarding the fatal shooting of Philando Castile.

“The only place racism doesn’t exist is Fox News and the police department,” Hughley said. “That’s absolutely true.”

“That’s insulting,” Kelly said in response. “You just insulted millions of people watching this channel.”

“And I’m insulted by the things I hear on this network, so we’re even,” Hughley shot back. “I could care less about insulting people that insult me on a daily basis.”

Kelly, who invited convicted perjurer Mark Fuhrman to comment on the shooting prior to the interview, conceded Hughley’s point that white people and black people can hold different perceptions regarding police interactions.

“Most reasonable people will give you that,” she said. “But you know what shuts down all reasonable dialogue is throwing out the term ‘racism’ before it’s been proven.”

Hughley responded by pointing out a 2006 FBI report that sounded a warning regarding infiltration of law enforcement agencies by white supremacist groups.

“I don’t know a black man that hasn’t had a run-in with police,” Hughley said. “From the highest to the lowest.”
    “You get backed up on that by many people,” she replied.

“My perspective on this is based on the experience I’ve had, just as yours are,” he continued. “So I am not willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/d-l...-this-network/

KrisNine likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Stupid bitch. I'm glad he got that out.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Fox news makes me so mad I just want to beat my face into concrete. You fucking go D.L. I'm so sick of all this racism denying. WTF would Meygann, or however you spell her name, Kelly know about it?
    heart_leigh, Patty Rox and Janus like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Silver Member

I hate Fox News.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

Has anyone posted about the sexual harrassment suit that Gretchen Carlson filed against Roger Aisles last week?

Why do they bother bringing on guests if they don't bother considering other viewpoints? Do they expect their parade of interchangable blonde women and angry white men to educate black Americans about racism? Ugh, I hate Fox news.
    Patty Rox, Janus and Wilson like this.

Megyn Kelly pisses me off because I don't think she actually is a dumb blonde bimbo, but she sure is capitalizing off of acting like one.
    Janus and Yellowjacket like this.

By the way, Megyn Kelly devoted NUMEROUS segments of her show to the growing menace of the "New Black Panther Party", which has killed this many people in the last 10 years: 0
    Janus likes this.

Jesus Christ, what a shrieking, yelling, damned bitch. She should use that tone with Trump, goddammit!
    Wilson likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Thread Information