• 1 Post By Wisher
  • 3 Post By IheartDior
  • 3 Post By Lofty Bike
  • 1 Post By Seapharris7
  • 1 Post By bootspaige
  • 1 Post By NickiDrea
  • 2 Post By Seapharris7
  • 1 Post By rollo

Thread: Inside Bobbi Kristina Brown and Nick Gordon's Dangerous Lifestyle: 'We Were All Bad i

Silver Member

Default Inside Bobbi Kristina Brown and Nick Gordon's Dangerous Lifestyle: 'We Were All Bad i

Inside Bobbi Kristina Brown and Nick Gordon's Dangerous Lifestyle: 'We Were All Bad into Drugs,' Says Friend Max Lomas

Drugs, partying, fights and immense pain. According to friend Max Lomas, those were all constants in Bobbi Kristina Brown’s young life in the weeks before it was brutally cut short.

Lomas, who lived off and on with Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston’s daughter and boyfriend Nick Gordon, is opening up for the first time about what he says life was like for Brown in the days leading up to him finding her floating unconscious in her bathtub on Jan. 31, 2015.

“We were all pretty bad into drugs,” Lomas, 27, tells PEOPLE exclusively in this week's issue, describing his, Brown, and Gordon's life together at a townhouse in Roswell, Georgia, following Houston's death.

Max Lomas, a longtime friend and housemate of Bobbi Kristina is speaking out for the first time about finding her unconscious
    Turgeon-Winslow / Splash News Online; Scott Kirkland / PictureGroup

Like Gordon, Lomas says he was taken in by Houston as a troubled teen. At the time, he and Brown were romantically involved, but that ended when he went to jail in 2011 on a probation violation. “[Whitney] loved that we were dating and always wanted me to protect Krissy,” says Lomas, who was still incarcerated at the time of Houston's death.

After his release, he says Gordon, 26, and Brown, 22, began dating. “Their relationship was bipolar," says Lomas. “[They had] extreme highs and lows and would fight, mostly about jealousy.” Two weeks before Brown’s incident, “we all decided that we were going to get off drugs, live healthier lifestyles. We all went to the gym together,” he says. "But it didn’t work out. We started using again.”

Lomas says that at one point, Gordon became abusive towards Brown, which Gordon's lawyers have vehemently denied, contesting all of Lomas' claims and calling him "a drug addict" in a recent statement made to PEOPLE.

Brown's family, including Bobby Brown, filed a $40 million civil suit against Gordon, who during an interview with Dr. Phil in April, admitted to using drugs, but insisted he was never abusive. "[Bobby] hurt his own daughter, not me," said Gordon. "I was the one there for her while she was dealing with him not being there."

Not long after the group's failed attempt at sobriety, Lomas says he called Brown’s aunt Pat Houston. “They were planning an intervention and taking her to LA,” he recalls, which Bobby Brown also claims was the case in his memoir Every Little Step. But that intervention never happened.

Lomas, who now says he’s sober, still doesn’t know what exactly happened to Brown the night he pulled her limp body from the ice cold water in her bathroom. “When you are living that kind of lifestyle, it’s hard to remember each day," he says. "They all kind of blended together.” But now, “I’m able to process things.”

No longer friends with Gordon, Lomas says he remembers Brown, who died last July after spending months in a coma, for her spirit. “If she was alive, I know she would be living in LA and pursuing her music career and doing all the things she wanted to do. She had such a beautiful heart.”

Bobbi Kristina Brown: Friend Max Lomas on Nick Gordon, Drugs and Her Death : People.com
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

I gotta wonder why the hell Whitney was collecting troubled boys to "protect" Krissy. Money, drugs and fucked up kids. What could go wrong? Jeebus.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Silver Member

Sounds like she could of used protection from her Mother's bad choices and decisions. And I agree the collecting of troubled youth is quite disturbing considering how things ended for both of them.
    bootspaige likes this.
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

I didn't realize this was another troubled kid Whitney had taken in. I thought he was a third party, mutual friend/addict they hung out with. Very twisted from the get go, it sounds like.
    Wisher, Seapharris7 and snoopqueen like this.

He looks like the same drug addicts that I see in jail all the of time.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I wonder if Whitney found and collected potential boyfriends/sex partners for her daughter as a way to keep controlling her. Bobbi was her mothers creature without any kind of independent life, every aspect was dominated by Whitney.
    I will forever be apalled how Whitney and Bobbby created a life and wasted it without ever taking any kind of reponsibilitiy for that childs wellbeing, her education, her future. They treated her worse than decent people would treat a pet. Bobbi had zero chance.
    Last edited by Lofty Bike; July 7th, 2016 at 02:27 AM.
    Bluebonnet, Wisher and rollo like this.

It seems really odd any parent would "love" their kid dating a drug addict. But if the rumors are to be believed , Lomas was also a big time dealer.
    Wisher likes this.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Somehow, I believe the drug dealer Max over the drug user, Nick. Why would he make this shit up?
    Wisher likes this.

He looks just like one of my clients!

I believe him too actually.
    Wisher likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by bootspaige View Post
    Somehow, I believe the drug dealer Max over the drug user, Nick. Why would he make this shit up?
    I'm not saying he's lying, I'm implying something probably worse - like Whitney "loved" BK dating him because it helped her get the drug hookups.
    Trixie and bootspaige like this.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

i would believe Whitney used these boys fro drugs, sex and control over her daughter. The Trifecta. just sad!

I also believe Whitney wanted Bobbi Kristina off her back so that she could do her own drugs in peace. She hired playmates for her so that she would quit bugging her.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Thread Information