Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree134Likes

Thread: Christie Brinkley to lady peeing by her house: she’s celebrating ‘Depends Day’

fgg

Default Christie Brinkley to lady peeing by her house: she’s celebrating ‘Depends Day’

Christie Brinkley to lady peeing by her house: she’s celebrating ‘Depends Day’

Christie Brinkley owns an enormous mansion in the Hamptons which looks out on a public beach. You can see a photo of her her estate here. Apparently Christie has a clear view of the beach because she got in an altercation with a woman who was about to pee on some rocks in front of her house. She set the hose on the lady, who then peed anyway, explaining to Page Six that she couldn’t hold it at that point.

Erica Remkus, 36, started to squat on Sag Harbor Cove sand around 10 p.m. to do her business, the woman told The Post.

“‘What are you doing?!’ ” Brinkley screamed, according to Remkus. “ ‘You can’t pee in front of my house! You have to go away. You’re standing on my rocks. You can’t pee on my rocks. I walk there!’ ”

Remkus, who says she didn’t recognize Brinkley at first, argued that she was on public property.

“These are not your rocks,” Remkus recalled shouting back, standing on a section of sand that was deserted — except for another man who had just urinated there. “This is not your beach. The beach is public property. You don’t own it.”

Brinkley ended the argument by pulling out her hose and blasting Remkus, a hairdresser, from about 30 feet away, according to police.

“I hadn’t even peed yet, by the way,” Remkus said.

The woman says she then realized she was being doused by the 62-year-old former Sports Illustrated cover girl.

“It took me a minute even to figure out who it was,” she said.

Remkus says that after Brinkley sprayed her, she defiantly peed on the sand near the home, which the model owns but only occasionally uses.

Brinkley recorded Remkus peeing with her cellphone, the woman said.

“I would not have peed if she didn’t spray me,” Remkus said. “After that, I kind of had to.”

An infuriated Brinkley called cops, who interviewed Remkus but declined to cite her, authorities said. Unless an officer witnessed the urination, authorities wouldn’t normally press charges, police said.

A local official said Remkus was peeing on public property. A rep for Brinkley didn’t respond to a request for comment Sunday.

[From Page Six]

The Daily Mail has some screenshots of Facebook comments Remkus made in which she described the altercation with Brinkley and admitted giving her the finger, peeing anyway, and throwing glow necklaces at Brinkley. She also said that the cop who came out rolled his eyes at Brinkley and told Remkus that Brinkley didn’t own the beach. Obviously this woman was drunk and rude but Brinkley seems to have been overstepping regardless.

Well Brinkley wasn’t going to leave well enough alone. She issued a ridiculous statement in which she tried to sound clever but just came across like a type-A meanie:

I know it’s Independence Day but that does not mean “free to pee” in front of my guests and me at my fireworks gathering. Maybe the trespasser should celebrate “Depends Day” as she apparently thinks she lives in “The Land of the Pee”, and I I was forced to hose down her mess after she urinated in my yard all the while throwing things at me.

My wish for everyone on this Fourth of July is.l..May you live in the Land of the Free from belligerent drunken stalkers with weak bladders and foul mouths. (that’s not too much to ask right ?) Peace! I’ll raise my glass of Bellissima Prosecco to that…Cheers Happy 4th to everyone!

[From Facebook via People]

Give me a break, “Free to Pee” and “Depends Day.” Plus she put in a plug for her prosecco at the end! I might be team drunken lady peeing outside, but she she’s not blameless and handled the situation with no class. Brinkley has owned dogs, I’m sure she doesn’t run around with the hose spraying after her dog does number one. This is about Brinkley thinking no one has a right to use the beach near her property. It’s gross to have to see people peeing outside, Remkus sounds like she made a stink about it and was trashy and obnoxious, but Brinkley technically doesn’t have the right to spray people when it’s not her property.

Cele|bitchy | Christie Brinkley to lady peeing by her house: she’s celebrating ‘Depends Day’
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I might have done the same. That's disgusting.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Syd

“I would not have peed if she didn’t spray me,” Remkus said. “After that, I kind of had to.”
    Hahaha

Sometimes you gotta go but damn why not just get in the water.
    BrickHouse likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

czb

because the water is cold in the hamptons at this time of year?

Maybe the community should set up a couple of port-a-johns?
    BrickHouse likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    because the water is cold in the hamptons at this time of year?
    If it's too cold for the water in July, when can you go into the water in the Hamptons?
    BrickHouse, Fran2, Annika and 2 others like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    If it's too cold for the water in July, when can you go into the water in the Hamptons?
    When Christie Brinkley says you can.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Maybe the community should set up a couple of port-a-johns?
    Right in front of her house would be the perfect spot.
    Last edited by darksithbunny; July 6th, 2016 at 10:35 PM.

Syd

I came back to this thread in a murderous mood (in-law related) and literally had to remove my glasses to wipe tears from laughing. My brother-in-law doesn't know it, but he should thank you hilarious fuckers.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    It's about 70 degrees this time of year. Certainly warm enough to swim in.

i've been plenty of places where i needed to pee and didn't want to go into the water and still managed to not pop-a-squat in front of someone's house, much less a one inhabited by a group of people having a party. if I did, and Christie Fuckin' Brinkley calls me out and sprays a hose at me, the most i could have done was laughed and ran. Call me no-balls, or whatever, but this pee chick is pretty bold.
    crayzeehappee, Sorce and Bombshell like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bootspaige View Post
    i've been plenty of places where i needed to pee and didn't want to go into the water and still managed to not pop-a-squat in front of someone's house, much less a one inhabited by a group of people having a party. if I did, and Christie Fuckin' Brinkley calls me out and sprays a hose at me, the most i could have done was laughed and ran. Call me no-balls, or whatever, but this pee chick is pretty bold.
    Totally agree. When I read the article yesterday I was thinking she has some balls. And she seems to be the one to have informed the media!
    crayzeehappee and Sorce like this.

team drunken lady peeing outside

Squat-down girl,
    You can't do that in the Hampton's world,
    Christy Brinkley saw your whole hair pie
    Now, she's hosing you until you cry
    Mrs P, Syd, bootspaige and 3 others like this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information