Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Rita Ora in hospital with 'exhaustion'

Default Rita Ora in hospital with 'exhaustion'

Rita Ora in hospital with exhaustion after gruelling work and party schedule

The singer is worn out after recording work, filming 50 Shades Darker and flying to the UK to go to Glastonbury before a two-day ad shoot

Rita leaves a London studio on WednesdayExhausted Rita Ora checked herself into hospital after “working and partying too much”, sources claim.
    The Hot Right Now singer, 25, who has been recording in the US and filming 50 Shades Darker in Canada, spent the weekend at Glastonbury then went straight to work on Monday for two days’ filming an ad in London.
    She was snapped leaving a studio in the capital on Wednesday but her body started to shut down later and she went to hospital.
    With a photo of herself with a drip in her arm that night, she told her 9.5 million Instagram followers: “Today was pretty tough but I’m getting through it, thanks to all of you for the support! I love you!! #exhaustionisreal.”
    The former X Factor judge flew to a European hotspot yesterday to recuperate after doctors and management advised her to rest.
    The singer posted a hospital snap on InstagramA source close to Rita said: “She’s completely exhausted, she hasn’t had a break in months. She has been working solidly for the past few months then she parties whenever she gets the chance. She works hard and plays hard.”

Rita’s exhaustion came hours after burglar Charaf Elmoudden, 26, was jailed for five years for a £200,000 raid on her £1.2million home in North West London.
    Elmoudden – previously jailed for trying to sell photos of knifed Harry Potter actor Rob Knox, 18, in a mortuary – targeted Rita’s home because she was famous, the court heard.

The source added: “Over the past few months she has been flying back and forth between the 50 Shades Of Grey film set in Vancouver and a recording studio in LA.
    “She then flew to UK for the trial and then went to Glastonbury. Most people have some time off after Glastonbury but she came back on Monday and shot a two-day ad campaign in London.”
    In 2013 Rita collapsed on the set of a photoshoot in Miami, Florida and was treated for “heat exhaustion and dehydration”.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/rita-ora-hospital-exhaustion-after-8320640

dowcat likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Crank is bad, mmmkay?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

did someone come in a do her hospital makeup? she looks good for just having overdosed... heh heh.

Rehab.
    BITTER and Wisher like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Idiot. I worked 16 hour days for years and was "exhausted" all the time, but didn't have to check in to reh - um - the hospital.
    Wisher, BITTER, holly and 3 others like this.

Isn't yachting season over?
    Wisher and BITTER like this.

Silver Member

I've never heard of anyone hospitalized for exhaustion except celebrities.
    rollo, arie_skop, Mrs P and 7 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    I've never heard of anyone hospitalized for exhaustion except celebrities.
    The more creative ones call it "severe dehydration".

It's all bullshit.
    Seapharris7, holly, Wisher and 1 others like this.

That's because they have the bread to stay awake/high 24/7 on the good shit. And probably don't have sense enough to know to give their bodies a break every now and then.

It damn sure isn't from doing actual physical labor like a 12-16 shift worker in a factory, loading dock, police patrol, ambulance, ER/trauma center, warehouse, air traffic controller, soldier, etc.
    Wisher, holly, Mrs P and 2 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

She's so "exhausted" but she made sure to do her makeup so as to be ready for her hospital selfie. And she looks like she just went shopping! Yeah, you're so exhausted!
    GTFO with that shit.

When you're truly sick (or legitimately exhausted) you don't give a shit about anything but getting some rest. You don't care about makeup, you don't care about shopping, & you damn sure don't care about taking snaps of yourself!

What on earth would these celebrities (using the term loosely) do if they had to work regular jobs, without the luxury of taking time off to check into a rehab - oops, I mean hospital for "exhaustion"?

I can't be bothered to work up one iota of sympathy for any of them or their first world problems.
    Wisher, Mrs P and Serendipity like this.

Exhausted? From what?
    Wisher and arie_skop like this.

And if you are "extremely exhausted" you don't fucking take pictures of yourself and post them. Exhaustion my fat ass. Rita whoever you are, you need to seek treatment and stop lying to yourself, forget lying to other people.
    Wisher and spiderpig like this.

Exhaustion? How 1950s.

Bodies don't "shut down" because they're tired. I wonder what she OD'd on?

What shit. I was sick for over a week with strep, but I didn't know it was strep because I didn't have the white bump crap in the back of my throat. Work gave me shit, but I kept on working because I couldn't take time off to see a doctor and it's a bit cut throat at the moment stats wise. At least I lost some weight, but got in trouble for not answering a phone because I had to run to the bathroom to throw up from coughing/gagging so much. Exhaustion my ass. Oh, I did take a 1.5 hour lunch instead of 1 hour one day, BUT I worked the extra half hour. Yup, still got in trouble. I was so weak, and still feeling weak, that I have to sit in the shower and can't stand up for long periods of time. Wish I had money and the ability to just chill out at a darn hospital.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Isn't yachting season over?
    LMAO! Maybe that's what happened to Dina Lohan.
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information