Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree454Likes

Thread: PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Is Jennifer Aniston pregnant at 47?

Default PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Is Jennifer Aniston pregnant at 47?

PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Is Jennifer Aniston pregnant at 47? Bikini-clad actress displays fuller figure in Bahamas with husband Justin Theroux... as US magazine claims she's 'expecting her first child'

Jennifer Aniston slips into bikini on Bahamas beach break with Justin Theroux
    Jennifer Aniston, 47, and husband Justin Theroux, 44, (left, in the Bahamas this week) are said to be 'ecstatic' to be starting a family 10 months after tying the knot at her home. New pictures of the Friends actress on the beach displaying a fuller figure in a bikini are being used as proof that she has a 'bump' (right), while the 'miracle baby' is thought to have saved their marriage.

InTouch magazine says the couple are 'ecstatic' to be expecting a 'miracle child'
    New pictures of the pair holidaying in Bahamas this week show Friends star Jen displaying what they call 'a bump'
    Jennifer, 47, married fellow actor Justin, 44, in August 2015, following a three-year engagement
    On starting a family, she confirmed in February 2015 that 'It's been a want' and 'We're doing our best'

Their baby news came at a bad time in her life, too,' the source added, indicating that they have known since late May. 'She just lost her mother, and she and Justin almost broke up. But now this surprise pregnancy has turned the worst of times into the best of times.'
    The magazine lists, 'Her cravings, baby name and the nursery' as well as 'How the surprise pregnancy saved her marriage' as inside features on the cover, which hit newsstands on Wednesday.

MailOnline has contacted a representative for Jennifer Aniston, who refused to comment on the claims.
    Justin and Jennifer looked far from finished - more so that the honeymoon period wasn't even over for the couple - when they were pictured enjoying a romantic getaway in the sun this week, almost a year after they wed.

From the looks of her confident beach display, the only signs of what the US magazine are calling a 'bump' could have been mistaken for her firm physique, since the Friends actress and fitness enthusiast Jennifer had clearly maintained her impressive shape in a mismatching bikini.
    An onlooker told MailOnline that the brunette was conscious of her middle and covered it up at times, explaining: '[Jennifer] kept her stomach covered for the entire time they were walking even though it was incredibly hot and beach nearly deserted.'
    The couple were just as tactile and affectionate with each other as ever, thus they acted just like the newlyweds who took a Bora Bora beach break last August immediately following their Malibu nuptials in front of friends and family.
    Of their intimate display, the source told MailOnline: 'They were very romantic physically. They looked really happy together. They kissed at least twice in just the thirty minutes on the beach. He was very attentive to her especially when he took paddleboarding, being very careful.'

• SHARE PICTURE

+53

Athletic Jennifer's stomach even looked firm when she sat at the front of Justin's paddleboard. Seated and never standing, the brunette let her legs dangle in the water as her hunky companion navigated the board on his knees.
    Justin, who met Jennifer in 2011, was protective over his other half, helpfully stepping in when she needed to adjust her black halterneck swimwear into a bandeau style to avoid tan lines.
    The acting hunk, these days sporting a full bushy beard, was recognisable from his large back tattoo as he went shirtless on the beach in grey board shorts.
    He too, had maximised his tanning potential to the extent that red streaks featured down his front where he'd caught the sun during their week-long stay, though he kept shaded in a 'Zulu' baseball cap that matched her navy sun visor.
    At one point, the blissful duo even dragged their deck chairs to the shallow edge of the water, where they could enjoy the breathtaking views and - if the reports are to be believed - experience what would be their last holiday as a twosome.
    In January 2015, the stunner - whose ex-husband of five years, Brad Pitt, now has six children with Angelina Jolie - did confirm that it was something that they wanted as a pair and denied that she had deliberately put her acting career first.
    Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter, the star said: 'It's been a want. We're doing our best,' adding: 'There's something bigger I'm interested in doing… It can look like a baby… something greater is calling out to me.'
    'The accusation that I've put my career before the want, the desire to be a mother. This continually is said about me: that I was so career-driven and focused on myself; that I don't want to be a mother, and how selfish that is.'
    Pregnancy rumours have consistently followed well-loved actress Jennifer and they have even turned into something of a joke for Jennifer.

The last time she denied the claims was in August 2014, when she hit back over the amount of times she's had to address it, saying: 'It is such an issue of, like, 'Are you married yet? Are you going to have your babies yet?' It's just constant. It's like, I don't know!'
    She continued to Today host Carson Daly: 'I don't have this sort of checklist of things that have to be done, and if they're not checked, then I've failed some part of my feminism or my value as a woman because I haven't birthed a child.'
    'I've birthed a lot of things and feel like I've mothered many things, and I don't think it's fair to put that pressure on people.'
    In the past representatives have been quick to shoot down US claims, including that of US Weekly when the statement read in September 2013: 'US Magazine is wrong once again! She is NOT pregnant.'

+53

On Tuesday, Jennifer was wrapped up in a coat and scarf as she and Justin stepped out for lunch on a hot date in New York City

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz4BevpC5R4
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Damn you have a big lunch and bam you are knocked up.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

my first thought is that she was pregnant when i saw those pictures.

ETA: her stomach looks super tight, not like she's just been eating a few extra donuts. i'm voting pregnant!
    Last edited by fgg; June 15th, 2016 at 11:22 AM.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I wonder if she had eggs frozen way back.
    Does she wanna do this at 47?
    Throw some money at a surrogate and be done with it.
    She doesn't look like she used to - all toned and flat-bellied.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Guess she`s finally over Brad

All I have to say is, that's one ugly unflattering swimsuit.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

^^^^Not as long as it gets her magazine covers and interviews.
    spiderpig likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

I think it's possible. Looks like it could be a baby bump.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

don't know if that's good evidence of pregnancy. But seriously, could she have chosen a more horrible, uglier, more unflattering suit???
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

I wish my bump was that small.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Pregnant or not, she has the body of a twenty year old!

Elite Member

Sure looks like she could be, but we've been down this road before with her! Whether she is or isn't, that is the ugliest suit. Not one flattering thing about the bottom or top. Yuck.

If she is, heaven help her. I know she will have all sorts of help but a first baby at 47? Wow.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

'How the surprise pregnancy saved her marriage' as inside features on the cover,

Oh FFS... Not this again... Have baybeez or your man will leave you! Breeding makes everything better!
    Novice, holly and Wisher like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Everyone knows a baby instantly transforms struggling marriages into epic love stories.
    Kittylady, fgg, spiderpig and 9 others like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Elite Member

I'm her age and IMO it's bloating. I'm not as lean as her but sometimes I blow up like a blowfish and look 6 months pregnant She could've just had a few drinks, or any number of foods that could've caused her to bloat. She's relaxed and on vacation, so she probably isn't being as strict with her diet.

JA has always had a great body, but that swimsuit top does her tits no favors.
    Bluebonnet, Mrs P, holly and 1 others like this.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information