• 2 Post By PecanPie
  • 1 Post By ToffeeCvrdPnut

Thread: Sam Worthington & Lara Bingle Expecting Baby No. 2

Default Sam Worthington & Lara Bingle Expecting Baby No. 2

Sam Worthington & Lara Bingle Expecting Baby No. 2

POSTED: JUNE 12, 2016GOOGLE +1 0
    RETWEET 0
    LIKE 0

Congratulations are in order for Sam Worthington and Lara Bingle.The Avatar actor, 39, and his model wife, 28, are expecting their second child together, InStyleAustralia reports. The new addition will join 1-year-old big brother Rocket Zot.The soon-to-be family-of-four were seen strolling along Manhattan’s Hudson River Park in New York City on Saturday (June 11).The expectant mama confirmed her pregnancy with the magazine.“I’m feeling fine,” Bingle said. “I had a great pregnancy with Rocket and touch wood it will be the same this time. I don’t really get morning sickness but I do have to eat consistently to keep my energy up. I think in the next few months I’ll go into recluse mode again. I enjoy just being at home with my family.”The Australian beauty is happy to have her kids close in age.“I’m just excited that Rocket gets a sibling and that they’ll be so close [in age] together,” she shared. “I’m sure it might seem full-on at the beginning for me, and it’s probably a lot harder than it is now, but when they get older they can share their life together. I have a brother and Sam has a sister so it’s nice when someone always has your back.”What is the greatest lesson motherhood has taught her?“Patience. Rocket teaches me something new every day,” she said. “He’s like a sponge. He’s learning so much so it’s nice to watch the world through his eyes. I want to teach him all the time.”Admitting that Sam “would have many more” children, the expectant mama says her actor hubby is a great dad.“He’s a big kid,” she shared. “He and Rocket dress up in Superman outfits. He’s more of a kid than me. I’m the one who makes the dinners and things like that. He’s the joker.”
    http://ww
    w.celebritybabyscoop.com/

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Can't wait for the name. Engine Zip?

Gold Member

My money's on Widget Xylo.
    arie_skop and Sassiness like this.

Lara Bingle Reveals Son’s Name

Model Lara Bingle rocks Christian Dior on the May cover of Harper’s Bazaar Australia.In the interview, the model-turned-entrepreneur, 29, reveals the name of her 5-month-old son she shares with husband, Avatar star Sam Worthington. The couple named their second son Racer. They are also parents to 2-year-old son Rocket Zot.

“I feel like living away has made me softer, and being able to raise the boys here [in New York], I haven’t had as much scrutiny as I probably would back home,” the model tells the mag. While expecting Racer, the Australian beauty opened up about having her kids close in age.“I’m just excited that Rocket gets a sibling and that they’ll be so close [in age] together,” she shared. “I’m sure it might seem full-on at the beginning for me, and it’s probably a lot harder than it is now, but when they get older they can share their life together. I have a brother and Sam has a sister so it’s nice when someone always has your back.”In the past, the model addressed their firstborn’s unique moniker.“This quote taken from a balderdash article in The Daily Telegraph Australia, April 4, 2015 – is very embarrassing. My sons middle name IS a respectful nod to my late father, whose nickname was affectionately, Zot,” Bingle shared. “I wish Australian journalism, and in particular The Daily Telegraph, would rethink employing people who have some respect, and integrity, who either fact check or not comment – rather than just print the juvenile, spurious ramblings of some pseudo journalist called Annette Sharp.”
    Celebrity Baby Scoop | News, Photos and Style Trends of Celebrity Babies

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Who?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Oh, I was just randomly thinking about this chick the other day! She's some crazy Australian bitch who dated a footballer or cricketer. faithanne explained it all. I don't think these pics quite demonstrate how funky her face is.

The Bingle is quite the winner:

from wiki
    While driving with a suspended licence in Bondi, New South Wales on 14 May 2012, Bingle was involved in a traffic incident with a female motorcyclist, and fled the scene without exchanging details with the injured rider. Appearing in Waverley Court on 18 September 2012, Bingle was fined $3,500 and received a further 12-month driving ban and an 18-month good behaviour bond.[35] She had previously lost her licence because she had committed at least another 6 driving offences in 2012.[36][37] On the same licence suspension, she was caught driving twice more in October and November 2013, and is now serving a suspended jail sentence for 2 years.[38]
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

6 driving offences!!

I've always found her annoying and smug. I remember when she was dating the Australian cricketer and acting like a brat. She wasn't popular among the Australian cricket team.

Oh behalf of female motorcyclists everywhere: Fuck this goofy-named bitch.

This dude is gonna trust her driving his babies around? He must have rocks in his brains.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post

This dude is gonna trust her driving his babies around? He must have rocks in his brains.

He named his kids Rocket and Racer, so....yep, he's probably dumb as a stump.

Remember when Hollywood tried to make him the next big thing, but his weird attempts at an American accent and complete and total lack of screen presence caused him to fizzle out.
    fgg likes this.
    They say it's the good girls who keep diaries. The bad girls never have the time. Me, I just wanna live a life I'm gonna remember even if I don't write it down. -
    Tallulah Bankhead

Thread Information