Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Chris Evans & Jenny Slate: New Couple Alert?

Default Chris Evans & Jenny Slate: New Couple Alert?

Chris Evans & Jenny Slate: New Couple Alert? (Report)

Are Chris Evans and Jenny Slate a new couple?Sources tell Us Weekly that the pair, both 34, started dating after her split from husband Dean Fleischer-Camp. They were seen on a double date with Chris‘ brother Scott Evans at Hollywood cafe Magnolia in March.Chris and Jenny star in the upcoming film Gifted, and also recently appeared on Anna FarisUnqualified podcast together.

“I didn’t know what to expect when I met Chris, I was a little scared because I kind of felt like, ‘Well, I don’t know him. He’s a giant man with huge muscles and he’s Captain America. How could we ever connect?’ [But the] first night that we hung out I was like, ‘Wow, I could hang out with Chris for like 90 hours,’” Jenny said of Chris on the podcast. “Oddly enough, I’ve only known Jenny for a few months, which is insane to say because we’re like the same animal,” Chris responded.

No word from either Chris or Jenny if this news is true, or if they’re just good friends.
    Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News | Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I think she is really freaking cute. Didn't think she was his type, though.
    gas_chick likes this.

I'm proud of him for dating a woman his same age. Seeing a man do that in Hollywood is like spotting a leprechaun.

fgg

i think she's too funny for him. he seems like he has the personality of a wet dish rag.
    BITTER likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Totally random but out of the blue yesterday I thought to myself. Hmmmmm....I wonder who Chris Evans is dating? Wouldn't it be great if him and Bucky Barnes were a couple? I don't know why that random thought popped in my head.
    I don't know who she is but I like him a lot. He seems to be a private person and keeps out of trouble.
    Sassiness likes this.

No idea who Jenny Slate is. I know Chris Evans from this immense boring movie but must say he was cute.
    arie_skop and captaincankles like this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Beautiful couple. He's finally gotten himself a nice normal girl instead of that tart Minka

Allegedly Chris was in a BI a few months ago about some A lister actor using a sober coach/actress as his date. She helps keep him sober so he can promote his films.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by captaincankles View Post
    Beautiful couple. He's finally gotten himself a nice normal girl instead of that tart Minka
    He dated Naomie Harris. That was a most excellent choice...
    Sorce and SAMUSARAN like this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    He dated Naomie Harris. That was a most excellent choice...
    Yes, she's stunning, as is Jenny Slate. They're not like the famewhore Minka who he keeps breaking up and getting back with or that one ugly has-been who dated Don Sterling's son

Jenny Slate confirms she’s dating Chris Evans, ‘my dream 7th grade boyfriend’

Here are some photos of Chris Evans and Jenny Slate at Saturday’s premiere of The Secret Life of Pets. Jenny does the voice of one of the animals, but Chris’s voice is not featured in the film, meaning he just came to the premiere to support his GIRLFRIEND. Back in May, we learned that A) Jenny Slate had just split with her husband of four years and B) immediatelyjumped into a relationship with Chris Evans, her costar on Gifted, which filmed last year. There were some rumors that Chris and Jenny’s relationship/whatever might have overlapped with her marriage. There were rumors that Chris Evans is the reason why Slate’s marriage ended. I believe all of those rumors, frankly.
    Jenny and Chris both brought their kid-relations to the premiere. Chris had two nephews in tow, and according to People, Slate brought her nieces and nephews too. Chris and Jenny posed very briefly together on the carpet, and then Chris went inside and Jenny posed solo, and then did cast photos. Entertainment Tonight got Slate to confirm that Evans is her “boyfriend” and ET even got footage of Chris holding Slate’s hand briefly (while she ignored him). Slate was asked what was so great about having her boyfriend at the premiere to support her, and Slate said: “I haven’t really had a really large premiere before, so it’s nice having someone who sort of knows how it goes. And also, honestly, we’re just like both two teenagers from Massachusetts, so, and it feels like I got my dream seventh grade boyfriend.” Oooh, that comment made me wince a little.
    Cele|bitchy | escapism can be smart

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I love you Chris, but I'm side-eyeing the timing of this relationship.

Captain America does things to me but I find Chris Evans soooo homely in candids. It's so weird.

I don't know who this lady is but she is very cute.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

I don't know who she is either, but she kinda reminds me of old-pre-nose-job Jennifer Grey in this pic.

Witchywoman likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

^^^ I was thinking the same thing.

She got fired from SNL for dropping an f-bomb on air.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information