Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: James McAvoy & Wife Anne-Marie Duff File for Divorce

Default James McAvoy & Wife Anne-Marie Duff File for Divorce

James McAvoy & Wife Anne-Marie Duff File for Divorce

James McAvoy and his wife Anne-Marie Duff have sadly filed for divorce after nearly 10 years of marriage.

The 37-year-old actor and 45-year-old actress met in 2004 while co-staring on the BBC series Shameless and got married in 2006.

“It is with tremendous sadness that we have come to the decision to divorce. We enter this next phase with continued friendship, love and respect for one another and the shared focus of caring for our son. We ask that you respect our and, most importantly, our child’s privacy during this time,” James and Anne said in a statement.

The former couple share one son together, five-year-old Brendan.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Not surprised after seeing him and Jennifer Lawrence all over each other on the Graham Norton show.
    arie_skop, dowcat and aggie like this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

^Rumour has it that he's been cheating on Anne-Marie with JLawrence.
    Belt Up likes this.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

She's such an obnoxious 'cool girl', one of the lads but always with her tits hanging out - 'a man's woman', as my Grandma would've said.

Johnny Depp comes on near the end, much ensued.

I'm on it.

"A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

What a pity. Shameless was unmissable when they were on it.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Not happy. They were my 'exception to the rule'

Quote Originally Posted by Belt Up View Post
    She's such an obnoxious 'cool girl', one of the lads but always with her tits hanging out - 'a man's woman', as my Grandma would've said.

Johnny Depp comes on near the end, much ensued.
    I'm totally over Jennifer Lawrence is a “breath of fresh air” because she is clumsy and eats pizza and likes football and acts star-struck and farts and is generally obnoxious. All that crap has become grating and annoying.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Apparently she's been sleeping with Chris Pratt as well.

159. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 05/15 **#1**
    This A+ list mostly movie actress is making sure this other actress gets the blame for being a homewrecker. Meanwhile, our actress is hooking up with her foreign born recent co-star while her PR team sends out different stories.
    Homewrecked marriage: James McAvoy/Anne-Marie Duff
    A+ list actress: Jennifer Lawrence
    Other actress: Alexandra Shipp
    Recent co-star: Michael Sheen ("Passengers")

Or maybe it is all bullshit rumors about JLaw because she's a woman who is friends with a man. Someone shoot her quick.
    sluce, lindsaywhit, stef and 6 others like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

jlaw is like this with every co-star. if she wasn't, she'd be called a bitchy, humorless diva. you can't win.

johnny actually seems kind of sober and funny in that interview. he even looks sort of clean, as in, showered.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Divorce...what a shame. :-(

I wonder if he wants to put his clothes in the left side or the right side of my closet?
    “Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!”
    ~Gerard Way

fgg

James McAvoy reportedly got ‘secretly married’ to Lisa Liberati, his GF of three years

James McAvoy and Anne-Marie Duff announced their divorce in 2016. It was depressing, because they had been together for so long (married for nine years) and because they had a young son. They were a great couple, and there were rumors, but no one made a big deal about those rumors and so I felt like an a–hole whenever I was like “so what is REALLY going on here?” James moved on… quickly. He started dating Lisa Liberati, whom he met while working with M. Night Shyamalan (Lisa was Night’s assistant). So… James and Lisa have been together about three-and-a-half years by most accounts. And now it looks like they got secretly married?

Hollywood actor James McAvoy is believed to have married his girlfriend Lisa Liberati in secret after she was spotted wearing a wedding ring. The X Men hunk is reported to have been calling Lisa his “wife” and told how they got hitched just “recently”, according to Mail Online. The publication reports how James, 40, who met Lisa, also 40, during his split with ex wife Anne-Marie Duff, had seemingly given the inside track to director Jamie Lloyd, who was overheard saying Lisa visits him in rehearsals. He referred to her as James’ wife – apparently letting slip the secret.

Images have additionally shown the Starter For 10 actor standing close to Lisa, who can be seen holding her left hand behind her back with a shimmering ring on her wedding finger. The silver band glistened on her finger as they paid a visit to the film set for Dispatches From Elsewhere. The cute couple were first linked in 2016 when James was shooting Split in Lisa’s native Philadelphia.

[From The Sun]

Let’s be real… James McAvoy isn’t a tabloid fixture and we can truly go months and months without hearing from him or hearing any gossip about him. It seems on-brand for him to “secretly marry” someone he’s been quietly dating for years. So in that sense, I’m not surprised. But I was still like “whoa, he got REMARRIED?” Maybe it’s coming out at the moment because James is promoting HBO’s His Dark Materials.

Also: James has an Instagram and he posted this Halloween photo of himself and Lisa doing a couple-costume. Hm.

https://www.celebitchy.com/640579/ja...f_three_years/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information