Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Russell Brand and girlfriend Laura Gallacher expecting first child

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Default Russell Brand and girlfriend Laura Gallacher expecting first child

Ryder Cup hero's girl who's having Russell Brand's baby: Golf star Bernard Gallacher and his wife say they are 'very happy' after learning their daughter Laura is pregnant by the controversial comedian

• Laura Gallacher, 27, is five months pregnant with Russell Brand's child
    • Laura's on-off relationship with Brand began when she was a teenager
    • The couple moved into £3.3m cottage in Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire
    • Recovering sex addict Brand claimed to have slept with 1,000 women

Learning that your daughter is expecting Russell Brand’s baby might wipe the smile off many a parent’s face.
    But golf star Bernard Gallacher and his wife said they were ‘very happy’ at the news that their daughter Laura is pregnant by the controversial comedian.
    The former public schoolgirl, whose sister is television presenter Kirsty Gallacher, is five months pregnant with his first child.

+5
    The parents-to-be: Laura Gallacher is five months pregnant with comedian Russell Brand's first child. The pair are pictured together in 2009

+5
    Sisters: Laura, right, with TV sports presenter Kirsty. Laura, 27, recently rekindled her on-off relationship with Brand, 41, which began when she was a teenager in 2006

The 27-year-old, who attended the prestigious St George’s school in Ascot which counts Princess Beatrice among its former pupils, recently rekindled her on-off relationship with Brand, 41, which began when she was a teenager in 2006.
    This year the couple moved into a £3.3million cottage in Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire.
    Brand, who is worth £9million, is a recovering sex and heroin addict with has a long list of high-profile former girlfriends, including Jemima Khan, Courtney Love, Kate Moss and Geri Halliwell.
    His marriage to American pop star Katy Perry ended in 2012 after less than two years.
    Brand subsequently announced he was celibate, having previously claimed to have slept with 1,000 women.

A friend of Brand said: ‘It’s unbelievable but I think he’ll make a great father. From what I know of him, he has an amazing imagination and great sense of fun which will make him a child’s delight.
    ‘Obviously I was shocked when I found out as he is someone I thought of as a bachelor.’
    Last night Bernard Gallacher, 67, who captained Britain’s Ryder Cup team numerous times, and his wife Lesley, 63, welcomed the news of their daughter’s pregnancy.
    Speaking from their £1million semi-detached home in Ascot, Berkshire, Mrs Gallacher said: ‘Of course it’s positive and we are very happy, but I’d rather not say anything about it now.’
    Mr Gallacher and his wife brought up their children Kirsty, Jamie and Laura on the Wentworth Estate in Virginia Water, Surrey.
    He was the club pro at Wentworth Golf Course and their close neighbours included Sir Bruce Forsyth.
    Laura first started dating Brand just as his career began to take off ten years ago. The relationship ended abruptly but the pair remained in touch.
    Miss Gallacher has a number of well-known friends, including radio DJ Fearne Cotton and her husband Jesse Wood, son of Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood, and Otis Ferry, son of singer Bryan Ferry.

As a restaurant manager, she worked for a number of fashionable London venues and used to be employed by Soho House, the upmarket London private members’ club.

Her sister Kirsty, 40, who split from her husband and father of her two sons in 2014, had a six-month relationship with England rugby player Danny Cipriani which ended last month after allegations that he had sent flirtatious texts to a reality TV star.
    Brand has kept a low-profile since moving into his cottage with Miss Gallacher.
    The comedian, who has written books and starred in a number of Hollywood films, recently shut down his YouTube channel The Trews.
    During last year’s General Election campaign he aired an excruciating interview with Ed Miliband, having previously declared he does not vote.

Read more: Ryder Cup hero Bernard Gallacher's daughter Laura is having Russell Brand's baby | Daily Mail Online

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Congrats to them. I hope he's happy.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Eek. He'll be about as reliable as Liam Gallagher.
    Sarzy, idunno and CarryOn like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Speaking from their £1million semi-detached home in Ascot, Berkshire, Mrs Gallacher said: ‘Of course it’s positive and we are very happy, but I’d rather not say anything about it now.’
    Well la-dee-da. Would be so much more interesting if it said "Speaking from their $30,000 double-wide trailer in ..."
    sputnik and Bluebonnet like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Elite Member

Another one I can't believe gets laid. He is so gross. Eww.
    BITTER likes this.

I love Russell. From a distance. I imagine he is exhausting in real life.

oh, and this will end well.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

I love Russell too. I think he will be a good dad even if the relationship ends.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I don't get all the Russell hate.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

^ Watch some of his 'political' interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I don't get all the Russell hate.
    I don't either.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ^ Watch some of his 'political' interviews.
    AKA. I'm mentally i'll, let me out of here.
    rollo likes this.

Russell Brand & Fiancée Welcome First Child: Daughter Mabel

POSTED: NOVEMBER 9, 2016GOOGLE +1 0
    RETWEET 0
    LIKE 0

UPDATE: Russell Brand and Laura Gallacher have welcomed a daughter, her sister Kirsty Gallacher confirmed via Twitter Wednesday.“Thanks for messages, proud to be an auntie for first time… well done to [Laura] & [Russell]. Sadly can’t meet her ’til am well,” Laura tweeted. Reportedly, the baby’s name is Mabel.Continue reading original post below…Congratulations are in order for Russell Brand and Laura Gallacher.The British funnyman, 41, and his fiancée, 27, have welcomed their first child, E! News reports.The Despicable Me star made the announcement during a stand-up show at Nottingham Playhouse on Sunday (November 6). Reportedly, an audience member revealed, “He said he had to get home quickly because his girlfriend just had a baby.”No further information – including the baby’s gender or birth date – has been announced at this time.In July, the Arthur star confirmed that his blogger fiancée was expecting their first child. The Trollsstar announced the news by posing in front of book, titled, The Expectant Dad’s Handbook.“Right then. My Mum bought me this. Time to get ready!” he captioned the wide-eyed snapshot.The new parents have dated on and off since 2007, and rekindled their romance once again in 2015.When he was married to Katy Perry, Brand talked about becoming a father one day.“I would like one,” he shared. “I love those little babies in the beginning. They’re so lovely in that bit.”

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

So he wasn't at the birth and he (only) likes them at the beginning?

I hate the name Mabel.
    rollo likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    I hate the name Mabel.
    Mother's always bring extra love.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information