Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Joanie "Chyna" Laurer passes away

DAP

Default Joanie "Chyna" Laurer passes away

TMZ

WWE legend Chyna -- real name Joanie Laurer -- has died ... this according to her management team

Chyna was 45-years-old.

Laurer was discovered at her home, according to ProWrestlingSheet.com.

A statement was posted to Chyna's official Twitter account confirming the death ... saying, "It is with deep sadness to inform you today that we lost a true icon, a real life superhero."

"She will live forever in the memories of her millions of fans and all of us that loved her."

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

No wayyy! She actually lived in nh near me. Omg i loved her though. A lot of people didn't but i did!

it was inevitable. still sad to hear though.

She was a hugely popular star in WWF during the Attitude Era. She was up there with Rock, Steve Austin & etc in terms of popularity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

honestly i'm surprised that this took so long. She was a great sports entertainer, but she had a lot of issues, drugs being a big part of it.

RIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65F8AGPyJyA from tmz. apparently made earlier in the week
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Elite Member

Sooo many wrestlers die young. The drug use, both steroids and recreational drugs, is rampant among wrestlers.

Too bad, she was really a sweetheart. RIP.
    panic and Lalasnake like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Vouch greys. She got totally eaten up by the business at the end of the day. Wonder if anyone is ever going to address so many premature deaths in the world of professional wrestling. The drugs and damage to their bodies is one hell of a price to pay. I hope she is at peace and happy now.
    Lalasnake likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Vouch greys. She got totally eaten up by the business at the end of the day. Wonder if anyone is ever going to address so many premature deaths in the world of professional wrestling. The drugs and damage to their bodies is one hell of a price to pay. I hope she is at peace and happy now.
    I believe it was wrestler Bruno Sammartino who said that if it was other athletes dying young at such a large rate Congress would've surely looked into it.
    gas_chick and Wisher like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

That's too bad - I know he had some pretty big battles and wasn't terribly surprised to see this, but she seemed like a pretty genuine person.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Poor thing. So sad. That video was weird. I can't tell if she is just groggy from waking up, or totally wasted on something. She certainly didn't look like it was almost her last day on earth.

I remember her celebrity rehab stint, she had so much pain. Poor lady.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Default Chyna, WWE Superstar, Found Dead in L.A. Home

Chyna Dead: WWE Star Found in L.A. Home | Variety

Chyna, the former WWE wrestler and reality TV star, was found dead in her Redondo Beach home on Wednesday. She was 46.

The official cause of death is unknown.

According to local police, the wrestling personality was found unresponsive in bed after not answering her friend’s calls for a few days.

“There are no indications or signs that her death was the result of foul play,” police said.

Chyna, whose real name is Joanie Laurer, last appeared in an odd YouTube video posted Sunday morning.

Her Facebook announced the news late Wednesday.

“It is with deep sadness to inform you today that we lost a true icon, a real life superhero. Joanie Laurer aka Chyna, the 9th wonder of the world has passed away. She will live forever in the memories of her millions of fans and all of us that loved her,” the post read.

Chyna appeared in several TV shows over the last two decades, including VH1’s “Surreal Life” and “Celebrity Rehab.” She also guest starred on “3rd Rock from the Sun” and “The Nick Cannon Show.”

A larger-than-life figure, the wrestler and actress later posed for Playboy magazine before starring in several adult films, including “She-Hulk XXX.”

She later moved to Japan to teach English.

“There’s a misconception out there in the media that I’ve become this monster,” she told Vice last year. “In the meantime, I’m just trying to get a job and live my life.”

We already have a thread on her. Maybe you could add this Variety article to it. It's says more than the article here...Joanie "Chyna" Laurer passes away

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seth82 View Post
    She was up there with Rock, Steve Austin & etc in terms of popularity.
    No, not really.

Wow too young to die. I didn't realize she had drug issues beyond the steroids I mean.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information