Kirsten Dunst Broke Up With Garrett Hedlund For a Man Whose Name Rhymes With Shmolin Shmarrell
This story was in Wednesday’s issue of Star. I saw it, but didn’t include it in Midweek Madness because its gravity hadn’t yet sinked in. It seemed unimportant, I suppose. But here we are, two days later, and I’m in shock! Absolute shock.
Kirsten Dunst (star of the 1999 classic Dick) reportedly broke up with her boyfriend of four years, Garrett Hedlund (star of I never remember), because she’s head over heels in love with Colin Farrell.
According to a source at a low-key LA gym, Kirsten Dunst has been meeting up with Colin Farrell behind Garrett Hedlund’s back.
“Kirsten and Colin have shown up together a few times and sometimes he picks her up after her private sessions,” spills the spy, noting that Farrell often waits for the actress in the parking lot looking like the cat who ate the canary.
“If they really are just working out together, why act so secretive about it?” a source asked.
- This was written before Garrett and Kirsten made their split public, which gives it credibility.
- I don’t think there’s such thing as a “low-key gym” in Los Angeles.
- This marks the first time I’ve seen the phrase “like the cat who ate the canary” in a tabloid.
- I believe Star over OK/In Touch/Life & Style. Don’t ask why, because there’s no good explanation.
- Colin and Kirsten’s wedding will be the smokiest affair since Mary-Kate and Olivier’s.