Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Kirsten Dunst & Garrett Hedlund Split After 4 Years of Dating

Default Kirsten Dunst & Garrett Hedlund Split After 4 Years of Dating

Kirsten Dunst & Garrett Hedlund Split After 4 Years of Dating

Kirsten Dunst and Garrett Hedlund have reportedly split after more than four years of dating, according to Us Weekly.The longtime couple made their final public appearance together back in January at the Golden Globes, where Kirsten was nominated for her work in the television limited series Fargo.Kirsten and Garrett, who worked together in 2011 on the movie On the Road, made their first official outing as a couple in January 2012.We have reached out to their reps for confirmation.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I want her to get back together with Jake!
    electrocuted_sheep likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

Kiki & Garrett are over

US Weekly broke the news yesterday that after four years together, Kirsten Dunst and Garrett Hedlund are over. Here they are at the Golden Globes at the beginning of the year. They seemed great together, then. And she’s been talking lately like it’s still great, mentioning recently in UK InStyle that “all I can say is it’s my longest relationship, so it’s working, right?!”

After US Weekly’s report, E! and PEOPLE both followed with confirmations of their own that the two are done. And it’s not just because they haven’t been photographed together for a while. The easy answer as to why, and probably what most magazines will end up attributing it to, is that she’s been talking like she wants to start a family and he wasn’t ready. So it’s lifestyle. But more than just that kind of lifestyle. If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, and you’ve been, um, seeing it well, they started off with the same lifestyle. These days though, Garrett is super, super chill while Kiki prefers hers less smoke and more compounds.

Some sources have also observed that while they were happy, she always seemed more into it than he was. That for him, she wasn’t “the one” and that he may have always been waiting for another co-star who never looked at him the same way. How soon is too soon though to make suggestions? I have some. And we should start fresh.

Kirsten Dunst and Garrett Hedlund break up after four years of dating|Lainey Gossip Entertainment Update

interesting...i wonder who that would be.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I didn't even know they were together
    redcat and ChemicalHelena like this.
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

Kirsten Dunst Broke Up With Garrett Hedlund For a Man Whose Name Rhymes With Shmolin Shmarrell

This story was in Wednesday’s issue of Star. I saw it, but didn’t include it in Midweek Madness because its gravity hadn’t yet sinked in. It seemed unimportant, I suppose. But here we are, two days later, and I’m in shock! Absolute shock.

Kirsten Dunst (star of the 1999 classic Dick) reportedly broke up with her boyfriend of four years, Garrett Hedlund (star of I never remember), because she’s head over heels in love with Colin Farrell.

Writes Star:

According to a source at a low-key LA gym, Kirsten Dunst has been meeting up with Colin Farrell behind Garrett Hedlund’s back.

“Kirsten and Colin have shown up together a few times and sometimes he picks her up after her private sessions,” spills the spy, noting that Farrell often waits for the actress in the parking lot looking like the cat who ate the canary.

“If they really are just working out together, why act so secretive about it?” a source asked.

1. This was written before Garrett and Kirsten made their split public, which gives it credibility.
    2. I don’t think there’s such thing as a “low-key gym” in Los Angeles.
    3. This marks the first time I’ve seen the phrase “like the cat who ate the canary” in a tabloid.
    4. I believe Star over OK/In Touch/Life & Style. Don’t ask why, because there’s no good explanation.
    5. Colin and Kirsten’s wedding will be the smokiest affair since Mary-Kate and Olivier’s.
    dowcat and lindsaywhit like this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

4.I believe Star over OK/In Touch/Life & Style. Don’t ask why, because there’s no good explanation.
    5.Colin and Kirsten’s wedding will be the smokiest affair since Mary-Kate and Olivier’s.

LOL
    ChemicalHelena likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Star is full of shit but I gotta say if it were true lucky bitch.
    panic and deenz like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I would kill to 'work out' with Colin
    panic and deenz like this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Awww for some reason I like both of them so I'm hoping it's true.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

I like him too, but would still require he triple bag it, after bathing in Clorox.
    greysfang and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I know this sounds dumb but what does Lainey mean when she writes that Kirsten prefers "compounds" does that mean harder drugs?

Kiki & Garrett are over

Posted by Lainey
    April 13, 2016 Posted at 9:14 AM

After US Weekly’s report, E! and PEOPLE both followed with confirmations of their own that the two are done. And it’s not just because they haven’t been photographed together for a while. The easy answer as to why, and probably what most magazines will end up attributing it to, is that she’s been talking like she wants to start a family and he wasn’t ready. So it’s lifestyle. But more than just that kind of lifestyle. If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, and you’ve been, um, seeing it well, they started off with the same lifestyle. These days though, Garrett is super, super chill while Kiki prefers hers less smoke and more compounds.

Some sources have also observed that while they were happy, she always seemed more into it than he was. That for him, she wasn’t “the one” and that he may have always been waiting for another co-star who never looked at him the same way. How soon is too soon though to make suggestions? I have some. And we should start fresh.
    Last edited by Neptunia; April 15th, 2016 at 11:16 AM. Reason: It's Kirsten not Kristen oops.

He's one of my biggest celeb hard ons.
    panic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
    I know this sounds dumb but what does Lainey mean when she writes that Kirsten prefers "compounds" does that mean harder drugs?

Kiki & Garrett are over

Posted by Lainey
    April 13, 2016 Posted at 9:14 AM

I take that sentence to mean she's over weed and prefers pills.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Colin.
    "The Park City Men's March is underway! There's only 8 of us but we're yelling Warrant lyrics outside of a Sephora."...Patton Oswalt

Colin and Kiki have some similar traits, don't they? Former addicts? i thought Colin had gotten clean and was into yoga, etc now?
    Hope they aren't BAD for one another. he's so dark and smoldering and she is so fair and blonde - reminds me of Antonio Bandaras and Melanie Griffeth!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information