Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Eva Amurri Is Pregnant, Expecting Baby Boy with Husband Kyle Martino

Default Eva Amurri Is Pregnant, Expecting Baby Boy with Husband Kyle Martino

Eva Amurri Is Pregnant, Expecting Baby Boy with Husband Kyle Martino!

Eva Amurri and her husband Kyle Martino are expecting their second child together, she revealed on her blog!“It is with so much joy, crazy excitement, and immense gratitude that Kyle, Marlowe and I would like to announce we are expecting a new addition to our family this Fall! We feel so lucky to be celebrating this special gift. Kyle and I can’t wait to watch what a funny and loving Big Sister Marlowe will be, and we are cherishing our last months with her as the sole center of our Universe. **We are almost positive that scientifically it is possible for the Universe to shift and have two very cute and demanding centers (at least that’s what we’ve been told– don’t lie to us, Scientists!),” the 31-year-old actress and daughter of Susan Sarandon said.“Aaaaand, becacause we have no patience and don’t expect you to either, we would also like to tell you that we are expecting A BABY BOY!!!,” Eva added.Eva and Kyle have one child, a girl name Marlowe, who will be 2 in August. Congrats to the happy couple!

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

fgg

better lock down a new nanny!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Eva Amurri Martnio Welcomes Baby No. 2: Major James

POSTED: OCTOBER 20, 2016GOOGLE +1 0
    RETWEET 0
    LIKE 0

Congratulations are in order for Eva Amurri Martino and Kyle Martino.The Mothers and Daughters star, 31, and her 36 Hours host husband, 35, welcomed their second child – son Major James Martino – on Wednesday, Oct. 19 at home, she announced on her blog.The newborn arrived “safely and swiftly” at 1:44 p.m., weighing in at 8 lbs., 3 oz. and measured 22 inches long.“It is with so much gratitude and joy that Kyle, Marlowe and I announce the arrival of our sweet boy, Major James Martino,” she announced.She added: “Born safely and swiftly at home today, October 19th, at 1:44 pm. 8 lbs, 3 oz and 22 inches long! Our hearts are bursting. Our family is complete. Thank you so much for all of your love and support.”Major joins big sister Marlowe Mae, 2.The daughter of Susan Sarandon announced her pregnancy in April.Eva suffered a miscarriage while pregnant with her second child. Last August, she wrote, “I am sharing in the hopes that we can be a light for people going through similar circumstances, and to remind myself and others that there is no shame in voicing our heartbreaks and allowing others to comfort us.”
    Celebrity Baby Scoop | News, Photos and Style Trends of Celebrity Babies
    MmeVertigina likes this.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Congrats to them.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Major Martino?

It's quite comical. Poor kid.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Marlowe
    Harlowe
    Piper
    Pepper
    Harper
    Bronx
    Haven
    Olive
    Moroccan
    Whatever

Ground control to...

Eva Amurri Martino reveals baby son suffered a cracked skull after nurse dropped him | Daily Mail Online

I'm having trouble posting the article, but the night nurse fell asleep with the baby in her arms and accidentally dropped him. He suffered a cracked skull and brain bleed, but is doing fine now. Eva and her husband were asleep when it happened, but were woken up by the thud when the baby fell and the screams of the night nurse. According to the article, she's now suffering from depression and PTSD due to the accident, and trusts no one but herself to care for the baby.

While I think it's horrible that this happened to the baby, my immediate thought was shouldn't she be caring for her own baby in the first place? I suppose if you can afford to have someone care for your baby at night and your inclined to have a night nurse, your within your rights to do so. But, as a mom I can't imagine anyone else caring for my baby, especially if I were able to afford staying home with my kids...

That's horrible. Poor family, poor baby, poor nurse.
    At least the night nurse was screaming and not trying to hide the accident.
    That would have been another option for her and far worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Eva Amurri Martino reveals baby son suffered a cracked skull after nurse dropped him | Daily Mail Online
    While I think it's horrible that this happened to the baby, my immediate thought was shouldn't she be caring for her own baby in the first place? I suppose if you can afford to have someone care for your baby at night and your inclined to have a night nurse, your within your rights to do so. But, as a mom I can't imagine anyone else caring for my baby, especially if I were able to afford staying home with my kids...
    a mom is just as likely to drop her baby as the night nurse. maybe even more if she's sleep deprived and has another toddler to deal with. i look at my sister who's pregnant with her 2nd and has to deal with a very demanding 2.5 year old who is not dealing with the pregnancy news well and is acting out by having tantrums, waking up at night when she used to sleep through to the morning, and being really clingy and obnoxious. she'll probably get worse when the baby arrives, before it gets better. my brother-in-law doesn't really help either - my sister does 90% of the work at home even though she works full time. very unfair, but also very common, judging by how many of my friends' husbands seem similarly useless and i guess most women choose to just do it rather than have an argument every time they'd like to see their husbands help with the dishes, putting kids to sleep, etc...
    a night nurse those first few months, even if just a few times a week, would make her life infinitely easier. i've already decided that my gift to her when the baby is born is a cleaning lady once a week for 3 months. i know she'll appreciate it more than baby clothes or spa gift certificates.

plus, lots of babies get dropped. the vast majority turn out just fine and their parents never even tell them about it.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Ooh, a night nurse. That would be nice. No judgment from me, just jealousy.

Sput, I choose to have an argument every time. This is why I'm sure some people think I'm a bitch or don't know how to "choose my battles," whatever. But I watched my mom, and now my sister put up with that sexist unfair BS, and I say fuck that noise. Just because almost every woman does it doesn't make it fair or right.

And I probably mentioned this before, but when I was 7 or 8 I dropped my sister down some hard marble stairs. I felt terrible. Now she's the smartest one out of all 4 of us. Coincidence? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Ooh, a night nurse. That would be nice. No judgment from me, just jealousy.

Sput, I choose to have an argument every time. This is why I'm sure some people think I'm a bitch or don't know how to "choose my battles," whatever. But I watched my mom, and now my sister put up with that sexist unfair BS, and I say fuck that noise. Just because almost every woman does it doesn't make it fair or right.

And I probably mentioned this before, but when I was 7 or 8 I dropped my sister down some hard marble stairs. I felt terrible. Now she's the smartest one out of all 4 of us. Coincidence? I think not.
    Marble is expensive stuff. If you had dropped her on linoleum, it might have gone the other way.
    BITTER, Beeyotch, deenz and 1 others like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

I once caught a baby, with one hand. The Mets could have used me that year...
    Brookie and KrisNine like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Hopefully the baby is OK.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

My father fell asleep on the couch with me laying on his chest when I was a a couple months old (and a preemie, born 3 lbs - I weighed about 5 lbs when I was finally released from the NICU).

Anyway he fell asleep and rolled over, forgetting I was on him (because I was so light), he woke up and caught me before I hit the floor. To this day he jokingly boasts about his lighting-fast reflexes and reminds me of that incident.

Accidents happen, unfortunately... I wish them all speedy recoveries (physical for the baby, mental and emotional for the family and nurse).
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information