Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Mama June Shannon Rushed to Hospital

Default Mama June Shannon Rushed to Hospital

Jesus - why are these people still in the news, and why are they filming a new show???

Mama June Shannon Rushed to Hospital After Collapsing at Her Home

Mama June Shannon was rushed to the hospital on Wednesday after passing out at her home in Georgia.

A source confirms to ET that the 36-year-old former Here Comes Honey Boo Boo star collapsed while walking down the stairs in her house. She regained consciousness, but ended up fainting several more times.

According to the source, June told her family that she hadn't been feeling well all day and she wasn't able to keep down any food she attempted to eat.

June's 16-year-old daughter, Lauryn "Pumpkin" Shannon, accompanied her mother to the hospital via Uber, where the mother-of-four underwent blood work and a CT scan. It is believed that June is still at the hospital awaiting the results of her tests.

"June has been dieting pretty hard recently," the source told ET. "She hasn't been eating three meals a day and she hasn't been herself."

June has lost a great deal of weight in recent months, during which time she and estranged husband Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson appeared on WE tv's Marriage Boot Camp to address his cheating ways.

June is also set to appear on the E! cosmetic surgery docu-series Botched, where she's seeking surgery to remove excess skin, following her extensive weight loss.

In fact, Mama June's entire family are currently filming a brand new "real and unscripted" reality show, according to an announcement made on 10-year-old Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson's Facebook page. Check out the video below for more.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

sluce likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I think I'm gonna stick with the old "if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all" on this one.

Oh what the hell...dead yet?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Hell if those damn Duggars get a show back why not these people?
    Janus likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

They could combine and call it, "Putting Up With the Pedophiles."

This is a real shocker.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

Oh, for a minute I thought, she realised that she had shacked up with her daughter's molester and just couldn't go on living anymore. Shame, really.
    Lalasnake and BITTER like this.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Hell if those damn Duggars get a show back why not these people?
    Completely different situations and, regardless, what Mama June did was much worse. She chose to fuck the man she knew had REPEATEDLY sexually abused her daughter and used the money belonging to the daughter he abused to buy him things (such as a car). She also chose to pin the blame for the sexual abused on the eight year old daughter instead of the sick pervert who did it.

So, no, this evil, waste of air, morbidly obese, jabba the hutt lookalike cunt should not have a show. I can't wait until she dies and I hope it's a painful death.

I don't watch any of these shows so I DGAF but if you are gonna bring one brand of piece of shit back might as well bring them all. It may be apple and oranges but all the shit is in the fruit family.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I heard before that she has lost weight. The pictures I've seen of her, all look the same. I don't see any weight loss.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

She has an unusual fat distribution that is really heavy around the face and neck. Even when she loses weight on the rest of her body, she appears just as heavy.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    She has an unusual fat distribution that is really heavy around the face and neck. Even when she loses weight on the rest of her body, she appears just as heavy.
    Nigella Lawson is one of those lucky women whose fat all seems to be centred in her bosom, hips, and butt. So when she gains weight while working on a hew cookbook, she simply looks more voluptuous. I'd kill to have her body. *sigh*

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Yes, I noticed this in a recent picture of her. She must have some sort of lymphatic drainage issue. I would be so pissed to lose 150 lbs but still look like that.

It would be very discouraging, for sure.

Wait, she took an Uber ride to the hospital?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information