Like Tree18Likes
  • 6 Post By NickiDrea
  • 2 Post By sputnik
  • 5 Post By Yellowjacket
  • 5 Post By gas_chick

Thread: Is Kate Winslet pregnant?

Default Is Kate Winslet pregnant?

Just what DID Kate Winslet say? Oscars snaps show the star appearing to share big news with Cate Blanchett and Brie Larson - before they excitedly touch her stomach

• Kate, 40, was seen chatting with Cate, 46, and Brie, 26, during a commercial break at last night's award ceremony
    • After Kate says something to the other actresses, everyone smiles and looks very excited, with Cate opening her mouth wide in surprise
    • Cate then reaches forward to put her hand on Kate's stomach, before Brie leans forward to give her a hug
    • Social media users are speculating that Kate is expecting her fourth child
    • However a 'source close to the star' claims that Kate is not pregnant and that the women were simply touching the unique material of her dress
    • The Oscar nominee is married to Richard Branson's newphew Ned Rocknroll with whom she has a two-year-old son

Sometimes, photographers at Hollywood award shows manage to catch the most special moments when the stars have their guards down — and it seems like one such moment may have been captured at this year’s Oscars.
    At first glance, a set of candid pictures taken at the major movie event, which feature Kate Winslet, 40, Cate Blanchett, 46, and Brie Larson, 26, seems to show the glamorous trio just gabbing and having a good time.
    But some social media users suspect that the photos, which appear show Kate sharing a piece of very exciting news with her famous friends, actually reveal a whole lot more.

itanic star Kate already has a 15-year-old daughter with ex-husband Jim Threapleton, whom she divorced in 2001, Mia Honey Threapleton, a 12-year-old son with her second ex-husband, director Sam Mendes, Joe Alfie Winslet Mendes, and a two-year-old son, Bear Blaze Winslet with her current husband Ned Rocknroll.
    If she is actually pregnant — a rumor which she has not yet commented on — it will be her second child with Ned, who is the nephew of Virgin entrepreneur Richard Branson.
    Kate and Ned, who are extremely private, are reported to have tied the knot in New York in December 2012, in an intimate ceremony among their nearest and dearest.
    If she is expecting, the mother-of-three sure picked a daring dress. The star's super-shiny Ralph Lauren gown threatened to reveal every last bump — but Kate also looked quite svelte on the red carpet.
    It is, of course, possible that Kate is not pregnant at all, and her friend Cate touched her belly for one of a number of other reasons.

Read more: Oscars snaps show Kate Winslet sharing news with Cate Blanchett and Brie Larson | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

That does not look like a "let me touch the fabric" touch from Cate Blanchett; and the hug from Brie Larson is not an excuse to touch the fabric either...

Maybe she swallowed a balloon full of heroin.

I really love those pictures. They seem like good friends and it does seem like the cameras caught a pregnancy announcement!

I just love Kate Winslet and Cate Blanchett.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

or they're joking about how every gossip rag is going to be speculating about her being pregnant because of the shiny fabric. and wondering who the dad is because i don't think she's ever done two in a row with the same husband.
    idunno and deenz like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Gold Member

Not time yet. She is still with Mr. Rocknroll.

fgg

^or so we think. maybe she's moved on to #4.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

^Isn't that her husband next to her?

But would she tell them at such an event where it is full of photographers that she is pregnant?

I can't fathom ever marrying someone who's chosen the moniker Rocknroll for themself...

Eh her eggs are so old at this point I'm sure they just wanted to touch the shiny garbage bag dress.
    Novice, twitchy2.0, sluce and 2 others like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Thread Information