Like Tree28Likes
  • 2 Post By Novice
  • 10 Post By NickiDrea
  • 4 Post By stella blue
  • 2 Post By pmpk4757
  • 3 Post By Kittylady
  • 1 Post By C_is_for_Cookie
  • 6 Post By sluce

Thread: "Guardians of the Galaxy" Dave Bautista Extremely Offended by Manny Pacquiao

Default "Guardians of the Galaxy" Dave Bautista Extremely Offended by Manny Pacquiao

Dave Bautista 'Pacquiao's An F'ing Idiot' My Mom's Gay, I'm Extremely Offended

UNCALLED FOR, MANNYTMZsports.com

Manny Pacquiao is a "f**king idiot" -- so says "Guardians of the Galaxy" star Dave Bautista ... who says he's EXTREMELY offended by the boxer's anti-gay comments because his mom's gay.
    The former WWE superstar -- who also happens to be Filipino -- went off on Pacman at LAX.
    "My mom happens to be a lesbian so I don't f**king take that sh*t. I dont think it's funny."
    "If anyone called my mother an animal i'd stick my foot in his ass."
    You gotta watch the clip ... Bautista says he still respects Manny as a fighter -- "but as far as his opinions, stick that up your ass."

Sassiness and Lalasnake like this.

Manny is just embarrassing. He posted a quote from Leviticus that allegedly forbids homosexuality, yet ignores the Leviticus verse forbidding tattoos- he owns a tattoo parlor and has several tattoos himself.
    Honeythorn, Tati, sluce and 7 others like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    Manny is just embarrassing. He posted a quote from Leviticus that allegedly forbids homosexuality, yet ignores the Leviticus verse forbidding tattoos- he owns a tattoo parlor and has several tattoos himself.
    Wow, I did not know that - but here it is:

You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves: I am the LORD.
    I wonder what that cutting the body for the dead thing is, though? Cutting your body in grief?

^^^ I believe it refers to a Pagan ritual in which people would cut/brand themselves at and after funerals for loved ones. They believed that the cutting and branding would help assist their loved one to navigate their way through the realm of the dead.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

He probably eats shellfish and bacon too.

Believe whatever 5000 year old nonsense you want, but at least try to be consistent. Fucking dumbass.
    Lalasnake, Tati, joebob and 1 others like this.

My sister in law is a Filipina, and yesterday posted some "We Are With You Manny" horseshit on her FB page. She also happens to be quite the bible thumper. Gonna have to have a little talk with her. Possibly a loud talk with her.
    Sassiness and sluce like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    99.99% of the homophobes and overall shitlords who quote the Bible just really, really like to only quote the bits they find relevant to their cause.
    Whenever you point out the other stuff (like the bits about slavery being OK), they just go: "But that was overwritten by the Gospel".

I don't know who this Manny Pacquiao is, but I hope Bautista does get to shove his foot in Pacquiao's ass soon. It would be very well deserved.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Melyanna View Post
    99.99% of the homophobes and overall shitlords who quote the Bible just really, really like to only quote the bits they find relevant to their cause.
    Whenever you point out the other stuff (like the bits about slavery being OK), they just go: "But that was overwritten by the Gospel".
    When they are preaching hate based on their interpretation of the bible it always seems convenient that the forget the parts that speak of forgiveness, not persecuting those who are perceived as sinners and so on.

These people are just using the bible as a tool to drag down others in order to satiate their own insecurities and, as they are usually the ones who shout the loudest about being heartfelt Christians, are the least Christian people you could meet.
    GRuser1, idunno and lindsaywhit like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

There are not a lot of things that annoy me more than salad bar Christians. My SIL is one of them, big bible thumper, I mentioned in another thread that she said that no one was allowed to celebrate Christmas unless you believe, but they not only watch football on Sunday, they go to games. Now I don't know much about the bible but I believe there is something in it about Sabbath, pig skin, and false idols. And don't get me started on her opinions on gays and women rights. (She said after Obama's re-election she was moving to a blue state, pump out more babies and turn the state red)
    Sassiness likes this.

My nephews wife is a bible thumper who is the most greedy attention whore I have ever met. She invited people to her house for every event looking for gifts. EX: We have finished the basement, and would love for you to join us for an open house. We are registered at..... I'm dead serious!!

She is also over the top anti choice. I have a feeling I will not be invited to the gift grabs in the future because my response to her last email, sent to the whole family, about what the future holds for all who "murder babies through abortion." I responded stating that 1 in 4 pregnancies end in spontaneous abortion. These abortions are caused by God. Therefore I assume God is prochoice since he chooses to murder 25% of the babies "he creates." She was not amused, but the other family members were.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

[QUOTE=sluce;3437412]My nephews wife is a bible thumper who is the most greedy attention whore I have ever met. She invited people to her house for every event looking for gifts. EX: We have finished the basement, and would love for you to join us for an open house. We are registered at..... I'm dead serious!!

She is also over the top anti choice. I have a feeling I will not be invited to the gift grabs in the future because my response to her last email, sent to the whole family, about what the future holds for all who "murder babies through abortion." I responded stating that 1 in 4 pregnancies end in spontaneous abortion. These abortions are caused by God. Therefore I assume God is prochoice since he chooses to murder 25% of the babies "he creates." She was not amused, but the other family members were.[/QU

*giggles gleefully at the sheer brilliance of such a response* Where's that thumbs up emoticon???!!

I do like how Bautista can admit that he respects Manny as a fighter while willing to rip him a new hole in defense of his mother and the LGBT community. Speaks volumes.
    I'm impressed!

Thread Information