• 2 Post By NickiDrea
  • 6 Post By Novice
  • 1 Post By NickiDrea

Thread: ex-USC Bryce Dixon & ex-LSU Trey Lealaimatafao violent crime spree

Default ex-USC Bryce Dixon & ex-LSU Trey Lealaimatafao violent crime spree

Ex-USC Tight End Violent Details In Alleged Robbery Spree

2/20/2016 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

The two former college football players who allegedly teamed up in at least 7 robberies used violent tactics and weapons on innocent victims including women ... and in one case held a knife to a victim's throat ... this according to investigators.

We broke the story ... ex-USC tight end Bryce Dixon and ex-LSU lineman Trey Lealaimatafao were arrested back in January after cops say they went on a violent crime spree in California.

Now, more details ... and it's scary. Here's a breakdown of the alleged 5 hour rampage.
    Robbery #1 -- 1:40 AM -- 3 black males approach a man on a walk, one suspect has a black metal pipe, another has a knife. They demand cell phone, he refuses, so 1 suspect punches him and takes it.
    Robbery #2 -- 2:25 AM -- a man is walking into his house when a black SUV pulls up. 3 black men rush him and knock him to the ground. 1 suspect holds a knife to his throat as the others rummaged through his pockets and backpack. They flee in the SUV.

Robbery #3 -- 3:15 AM -- woman parks her vehicle and begins to walk toward an elevator when 2 black males approach and one says, "You're going to give us that phone and wallet." She refuses, 1 man flashes a knife, the other pretends to have a gun in his waistband. She hands over phone and wallet, suspects flee.

Robbery #4 -- 6:15 AM -- woman walking near USC when she was pushed in the back. She turns and sees 2 black males who demand property. They go through jacket pockets and take her bag.
    Robbery #5 -- around 6:15 AM -- woman walking with a backpack. Approached by two black males, 1 has a bat. They demand property, take it and flee.
    Robbery #6 -- 6:20 AM -- man sitting in his car approached by black male holding dark object. 2 other suspects approach car, 1 punches victim in face. Victim flees into his house, while 1 suspect steals the car and crashes it into a parked car. Suspect ditches car, flees in black SUV.
    Robbery #7 -- 6:25 AM -- woman walking to her car carrying 2 bags when approached by 2 men. They demand bags and her lanyard with keys on it. They tried to use the keys to steal her car, but it doesn't work, so they flee with her bags.
    Cops stopped the SUV later that day after an alert went out to officer and Bryce and Trey were in the car ... along with a black metal pipe and a knife.
    Victims later identified the men as their assailants and they were arrested.
    Now, investigators are asking a judge for permission to test their DNA to see if they can match it on the weapons.
    They've both been charged with multiple counts of robbery -- along with carjacking and assault with a deadly weapon.

Wow. They're going to prison for a really long time. In my state they'd probably get at least 10-20 on a plea and God knows what they'd get after a trial. They'd better hope that the eyewitness IDs are bad (many really are) and that DNA doesn't come back and link them to the weapons.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I can understand witness Ids being bad when there is one victim. But in this case there are so many witnessed/victims, so if multiple ID them I would think it will hold up.
    holly likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I didn't even notice that all the robberies happened on the same day!!

They are screwed. Their only hope is that a stupid ADA gets the case, forgets to file a motion to consolidate all the robberies, and that they plead/are tried on just one robbery. Then they could argue double jeopardy for the rest of the robberies. It sounds far fetched, but in about one month I will win a case on those exact grounds.

Of course that's not going to happen in this case and they are going down hard.
    sluce and twitchy2.0 like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "

I really love it when you & MM talk "legal"!
    It gives a much better perspective a lot of the time.

^^^Yes! I totally agree, Novice. It's as if we had a special little window for inside scoop and understanding. So thanks!

We broke the story ... ex-USC tight end Bryce Dixon and ex-LSU lineman Trey Lealaimatafao were arrested back in January after cops say they went on a violent crime spree in California.

Now, more details ... and it's scary. Here's a breakdown of the alleged 5 hour rampage.
    Robbery #1 -- 1:40 AM -- 3 black males approach a man on a walk, one suspect has a black metal pipe, another has a knife. They demand cell phone, he refuses, so 1 suspect punches him and takes it.
    Robbery #2 -- 2:25 AM -- a man is walking into his house when a black SUV pulls up. 3 black men rush him and knock him to the ground. 1 suspect holds a knife to his throat as the others rummaged through his pockets and backpack. They flee in the SUV.

Robbery #3 -- 3:15 AM -- woman parks her vehicle and begins to walk toward an elevator when 2 black males approach and one says, "You're going to give us that phone and wallet." She refuses, 1 man flashes a knife, the other pretends to have a gun in his waistband. She hands over phone and wallet, suspects flee.

Robbery #4 -- 6:15 AM -- woman walking near USC when she was pushed in the back. She turns and sees 2 black males who demand property. They go through jacket pockets and take her bag.
    Robbery #5 -- around 6:15 AM -- woman walking with a backpack. Approached by two black males, 1 has a bat. They demand property, take it and flee.
    Robbery #6 -- 6:20 AM -- man sitting in his car approached by black male holding dark object. 2 other suspects approach car, 1 punches victim in face. Victim flees into his house, while 1 suspect steals the car and crashes it into a parked car. Suspect ditches car, flees in black SUV.
    Robbery #7 -- 6:25 AM -- woman walking to her car carrying 2 bags when approached by 2 men. They demand bags and her lanyard with keys on it. They tried to use the keys to steal her car, but it doesn't work, so they flee with her bags.
    Cops stopped the SUV later that day after an alert went out to officer and Bryce and Trey were in the car ... along with a black
    metal pipe and a knife.
    Victims later identified the men as their assailants and they were arrested.
    Now, investigators are asking a judge for permission to test their DNA to see if they can match it on the weapons.
    They've both been charged with multiple counts of robbery -- along with carjacking and assault with a deadly weapon.
    I'm not sure who wrote this story, but unless TMZ pulled it off of something from the police, am I the only one a bit bothered by the lack of any descriptive language except the color black??? Hello??? What color was the knife? How about the bat? Actually, now that I'm writing it down, it really pisses me off.
    Last edited by lindsaywhit; February 21st, 2016 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    I'm not sure who wrote this story, but unless TMZ pulled it off of something from the police, I'm I the only one a bit bothered by the lack of any descriptive language except the color black??? Hello??? What color was the knife? How about the bat? Actually, now that I'm writing it down, it really pisses me off.
    This isn't written in cop-speak so I doubt it's a verbatim report. Someone probably leaked one of the police reports- or more likely- the arrest warrant- to tmz and they summarized it. That said, the actual descriptions themselves aren't unusual for a robbery case. If these are the actual descriptions and tmz didn't leave out any details, I am going to make a leap and say that at least some of these are cross racial IDs because it's my experience that when it's a same race robbery you get more of a description (skin tone descriptions like "light skinned" or "dark skinned," fade hairstyle, etc) than you get in a cross racial robbery. What do you think sluce?
    lindsaywhit likes this.

I have no idea. LOL I have no experience with police reports, but agree with how races describe others of the same race. Caucasians tend to focus on height, weight and hair color when describing another Caucasian.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information