Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By sluce
  • 1 Post By Moongirl
  • 2 Post By Kittylady
  • 3 Post By Moongirl

Thread: Pauley Perrette Says She Had A “Weird” Encounter With Another Homeless Dude

Default Pauley Perrette Says She Had A “Weird” Encounter With Another Homeless Dude

Pauley Perrette Says She Had A “Weird” Encounter With Another Homeless Dude

February 10, 2016 / Posted by: Michael K
    38 Reactions

Last November, Pauley Perrette (who is in your memaw’s favorite show NCIS and is my rockabilly cousin’s bangs idol) said that a mentally ill homeless man jumped her in front of her house in Hollywood, CA. Pauley said that the man punched her and threatened to send her to the afterworld. Pauley was able to get away and the man was later arrested for felony assault. Well, Pauley claims that she went through another scary situation with a homeless man and it ended with her going God Warrior on him. (Side note: God Warrior’s full Trading Spouses episode is on YouTube now. It’s the greatest thing that has happened to the Internet.)

Just like she did the last time she was attacked, Pauley told the tale on Twitter. Pauley was in her car and was stopped on a street in Hollywood when she noticed a homeless man asking for money. When she handed him a dollar through her window, she says he grabbed her wrist, held her arm and put his head in her car before asking her what time it was. Pauley could’ve tasered his face but she decided to hit him with Jesus talk instead.

Pauley says she’s fine but the whole thing was just really weird. A witness tells Entertainment Tonight that they saw the homeless man grab Pauley. The witness also claims the homeless man got aggressive with a person in another car. But when the person in the other car gave him money, he ran away.

For some reason, people are always asking me for the time and I never ever wear a watch. I usually pull out and my phone and say, “It’s 5:37.” But thanks to Pauley, I’m now going to say, “I rebuke you Satan in the name of Jesus Christ. It’s 5:37.

Tags: Pauley Perrette

Dlisted | Pauley Perrette Says She Had A “Weird” Encounter With Another Homeless Dude
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

She is so odd.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

OT, but there's an episode of NCIS where she meets her long lost brother; the actor who played him, IMO, looked so much like her, so it was a little weird to find out she suggested him for the role because they used to date:

mostlylurking likes this.

Elite Member

Love her.

Elite Member

Is it possible she misinterpreted the homeless man's intentions as aggressive? Maybe she subconsciously expected him to be aggressive, and therefore interpreted his actions as such. It's just weird that this has happened to her twice.

Maybe she just needs to stop engaging with the homeless...

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Maybe she just needs to stop engaging with the homeless...
    Like pretend that they are invisible? Not human beings worth a minute or two of your time? Seriously?
    sluce and Bluebonnet like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Like pretend that they are invisible? Not human beings worth a minute or two of your time? Seriously?
    Oh, God, no, that's not what I meant at all! Sorry if it came off that way, I guess I worded it kind of wrong.
    sluce, Kittylady and Bluebonnet like this.

Elite Member

I thought the I rebuke you Satan came from the homeless person and that was the weird part.
    He stuck his whole head in the car which is a bit disarming, but I doubt he meant harm I've had people grab me in gratitude and not realize they were coming off more as threatening.

cue Twilight Zone Music.....

Thread Information