Like Tree22Likes
  • 1 Post By Geest
  • 12 Post By greysfang
  • 1 Post By C_is_for_Cookie
  • 2 Post By sputnik
  • 4 Post By Mrs P
  • 2 Post By Novice

Thread: Idris Elba Splits from the Mother of His Son After Night With Naomi Campbell

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Default Idris Elba Splits from the Mother of His Son After Night With Naomi Campbell

Idris Elba ‚€˜Splits With Mum Of His Children‚€™ ‚€“ After Night With Naomi Campbell

Idris Elba ‘Splits With Mum Of His Children’ – After Night With Naomi Campbell

2 hours ago

Idris Elba has reportedly split from long-term girlfriend and mother of his son Naiyana Garth.

The Luther actor, 43, is said to have moved out of the London home he shared with make-up artist Naiyana, with whom he has 22-month-old boy Winston.

A source told a daily newspaper today: “It ended very recently and it’s too soon for her to talk about it.
    Idris with his partner of two-and-a-half years Naiyana

“They’ve kept it very quiet so she’s surprised people know already.

“It’s very sad that this has happened while Idris is experiencing the highest points of his professional career and they can’t celebrate it with each other.”

News of the split comes after Idris was spotted enjoying a night out with supermodel Naomi Campbell.

The pair seemed to have got together in America last week and were pictured leaving the prestigious 1 Oak nightclub.

Idris and Naomi struck up a friendship in 2014 after he took part in Fashion For Relief charity event.

Naomi also recently took to Twitter to publicly congratulate him on his SAG Awards win in the midst of the Oscars’ race row, writing on the social network: ‘Congratulations @Idriselba you deserve your double WIN. @SAGawards.’

Naomi hugs Idris at a fashion event in 2014

Naiyana, in a relationship with Idris for two-and-a-half years, was notably absent from Idris’ appearance at the British Film Awards on Sunday when he scooped the Best Actor accolade for Beasts Of No Nation.

He failed to mention her during his acceptance speech.

Idris’ 13-year-daughter Isan, his child with former wife Dormowa Sherman, was with him at the awards.

The actor recently said: “My relationship with my children is very, very strong, considering I’m never home.”

Luther star accepts his Best Actor gong at the British Film Awards

The actor has also revealed plans to become a “travelling folk singer”.

He added: “I will probably become a travelling folk singer. Just put out albums every now and again. I’m not even joking.”

A representative for the star has failed to comment so far on speculation of his split.

Idris Elba ‚€˜Splits With Mum Of His Children‚€™ ‚€“ After Night With Naomi Campbell

They may have just been out as friends. He can do better than Naomi.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I don't think he's rich enough. But Naomi can have fun once in a while with a good looking fella.
    Mrs P likes this.

Call me, Idris!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I was waiting for Greys to comment. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

They were together for two and a half years and have a 22 month old together?
    mostlylurking likes this.

^^^
    The oops kid is probably why they even made it to 2.5 years in the first place.
    Last edited by sputnik; February 10th, 2016 at 10:19 AM.
    C_is_for_Cookie and Lalasnake like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Nah, I think he and Naomi are just friends, he ain't a billionaire and is not russian. The mother of his youngest child is so very pretty!

I doubt he split up with his wife FOR Naomi Campbell (unless he is crazy) but it makes a better story. Still sad for his family.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I doubt he split up with his wife FOR Naomi Campbell (unless he is crazy) but it makes a better story. Still sad for his family.
    Maybe he got a concussion from her knocking him in the head with her cell phone and he can't think straight at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Agreed.

I also think that Naiyana Garth is so beautiful (esp that smile), so much more attractive than NC.
    sluce and Mrs P like this.

Thread Information