• 1 Post By *Wookie-Chick*
  • 6 Post By bubblegumblades
  • 1 Post By teforde23
  • 5 Post By Sweets
  • 1 Post By rollo

Thread: Ronan Keating apologizes for cheating on first wife Yvonne Connolly

Elite Member

Default Ronan Keating apologizes for cheating on first wife Yvonne Connolly

Ronan Keating apologies for affair and admits cheating on first wife Yvonne Connolly was 'weak'

Ronan Keating apologies for affair and admits cheating on first wife Yvonne Connolly was 'weak'

Mirror
    Alistair McGeorge 6 hrs ago

( Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic, Inc) Ronan Keating and wife Yvonne Connelly during 1998 MTV European Music Awards in Milan, Italy.

Ronan Keating has apologised and admitted he was "weak" when he cheated on his first wife with a backing dancer in 2009.

The former Boyzone star married Yvonne Connelly - with whom he has three children - in '1998', but their relationship broke down in 2010 following his affair.

Speaking to the Daily Telegraph, Ronan admitted: "Nobody should have an affair. If you're man enough to have the balls to go home and say, 'Sorry, this isn't working anymore,' that's the ideal situation, isn't it?

( Provided by Mirror) Ronan Keating married model Storm Uachtritz.

"But we're weak. We don't do that. So yes, I hurt people and I am sorry for that hurt, but the outcome is I found Storm and I'm very grateful. But I'm saying sorry."

After his divorce from Yvonne was finalised in March 2015, he revealed his engagement with TV producer and model Storm Uachtritz the following month.

They married in August last year - his son Jack was best man, his daughter Missy was 'queen bridesmaid' and daughter Ali was flower girl .

Now, Ronan explained that his first marriage came too soon and he just "needed somebody".

He added: "I lost my way and got married very young. I looked for that figure in my life, I needed somebody."

( Provided by Mirror) Ronan Keating with ex-wife Yvonne Connelly
    Last edited by *Wookie-Chick*; February 6th, 2016 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Error in title againzz ;) fixed date error.
    dougie likes this.

He first got married in 1998 not 1989!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by GermanGirl View Post
    He first got married in 1998 not 1989!
    Thank you GG, i completely missed that error (i was too busy in article posting 'mode', yikes).

Marriage probably wasn't on his mind when he was 12.. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by *Wookie-Chick* View Post
    Thank you GG, i completely missed that error (i was too busy in article posting 'mode', yikes).

Marriage probably wasn't on his mind when he was 12.. haha.
    You're welcome I don't think so either

The dancer he cheated with was not "Storm" so there must be more stories coming out.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Silver Member

Every interview with him all you hear is "I was too young", "It was expected of me", "I needed someone", "It was a mistake" etc when talking about his first marriage. I mean I understand he feels it was a mistake, but it's like he goes out of his way to dismiss the marriage and his first wife..almost like he is trying to diminish her importance. He can sing the praises of his new wife without resorting to talking about how big a mistake his first marriage was to him. It just seems like a dick move, almost like he's somehow trying to justify the cheating.

^^ I agree, Especially when the first wife is the mother of his children, who are old enough to read and understand these things, must be hurtful to them as well
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

I have no idea who these people are but, his first wife looks a lot like January Jones.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

The only how I know who he is is because he did a duet with Leanne Rimes years ago and I kinda like the song. I'm pretty sure that this was not his first affair so I don't k ow why he's so vocal about it. Plus he was married to her for like over 10 years. What an ass.
    rollo likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    The only how I know who he is is because he did a duet with Leanne Rimes years ago and I kinda like the song. I'm pretty sure that this was not his first affair so I don't k ow why he's so vocal about it. Plus he was married to her for like over 10 years. What an ass.
    Ronan Keating - Last Thing On My Mind ft. LeAnn Rimes

Ronan Keating calls his wife Storm his 'one true love'

Ronan Keating calls his wife Storm his 'one true love'

Hello!
    1 day ago

Provided by Hello Magazine UK

Ronan Keating is still in the honeymoon phase with his wife Storm. The Boyzone star described his wife as his "one true love" after admitting he was missing her while promoting his new solo album.

The 38-year-old, who releases his tenth solo album Time of my Life later this month, shared a picture of Storm on Instagram on Thursday. The snap shows her puckering up for the camera, along with the caption: "Missing this Beauty already. My one true love."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBYD9bsI5fE/ (sorry about the link, unfortunately there are some Instagram photos which can't be reposted anywhere else)

"I put up a front to make people think I had all of this confidence in myself, which I didn't."

The singer also said that his children are fond of Storm. "They love her," he said. "I spoke to the kids about getting married and they were incredible: 'Yes dad, whatever makes you happy.' I asked Storm to marry me and then got the four of us together and we said, 'Storm will you marry us?'"

Ronan and Storm tied the knot in a romantic ceremony in Scotland in August, covered exclusively by HELLO! magazine. With Ronan's son Jack acting as best man, and his daughters Missy and Ali doing the honours of maid of honour and flower girl, it was a family-focused ceremony, much to the delight of Ronan.

"It was a perfect day. We always wanted the wedding party to be just us and the kids," Ronan told HELLO! "It's so special for me that Storm would want the girls to be by her side. I'm so proud and honoured. It means the world to me."

Well I married young......and I'm still married some 22 years later. Some people choose to put the hard work in. Some just choose to make excuses to justify their behaviour when they are caught screwing around.

I may add, a 13 year marriage is not a mistake. That's a huge chunk of time to be with one person. All he's doing is belittling the mother of his children and in turn, making himself look like a wanker.

So he is trying to make some excuse or justification for cheating on his then wife. Hopefully he stays faithful in this marriage.

Ah, the curse of Hello ...

Nice of them to pay for this wedding.
    arie_skop likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    The dancer he cheated with was not "Storm" so there must be more stories coming out.
    And he gave quotes talking about how devastated he was over his wife slinging him out, how he wished he could make it work, knew that he'd made the greatest mistake ever... blah, blah, blah.

It seems that he and LeAnn have more than a duet in common - they are both adept at thinking they can rewrite media history to suit themselves.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Thread Information