Like Tree13Likes
  • 3 Post By rollo
  • 6 Post By SoCalMarie
  • 2 Post By Niki Taylor
  • 2 Post By SoCalMarie

Thread: 'He's absolutely had work done!' Cuba Gooding Jr.has a chat about Tom Cruise ;)

Elite Member

Default 'He's absolutely had work done!' Cuba Gooding Jr.has a chat about Tom Cruise ;)

'He's absolutely had work done!' Cuba Gooding Jr. says there's a reason Tom Cruise's face hasn't changed over the years

Cuba Gooding Jr says there's a reason Tom Cruise's face hasn't changed | Daily Mail Online

By Shyam Dodge For Dailymail.com
    Published: 02:15 EST, 6 February 2016 | Updated: 05:37 EST, 6 February 2016

Cuba Gooding Jr. says Tom Cruise's youthful appearance is not just the product of good genes.

The actor, who co-starred with Cruise in 1996 film Jerry Maguire, playfully suggested that the mega star has gone under the knife.

Cuba was asked if his 53-year-old friend has had any work done while on Thursday's episode of Watch What Happens Live and his response was priceless.

Show me the money! Cuba Gooding Jr. says Tom Cruise's youthful appearance is not just the product of good genes while on Thursday's episode of Watch What Happens Live

Host Andy Cohen began by saying: 'Tom Cruise always looks so youthful. Has he had any work done?'

'Absolutely, yes!' Cuba, 48, shouted boisterously on the show that sees celebs drink cocktails live on air.

'I don't know what he's had done,' the star, who is currently playing O.J. Simpson in mini-series American Crime Story, continued, 'but I surprised him at his house one day and he had all these little red dots over his face.'

Not much has changed in 30 years! Cruise, now 53, pictured on L last summer and on R in 1986 when he was just 23 years old

Host Andy Cohen began by saying: 'Tom Cruise always looks so youthful. Has he had any work done?'

'And I said, "You alright?" and he said, "I didn't know you were coming.'"'

'And I was like, "I can see why!"'

Cohen then suggested that the red dots may have been the result of 'injections'.

'Absolutely, yes!' Cuba, 48, shouted boisterously on the show that sees celebs drink cocktails live on air

'I don't know what he's had done,' the star, who is currently playing O.J. Simpson on TV, continued, 'but I surprised him at his house one day and he had all these little red dots over his face.'

'You're the ambassador of quan!' The 48-year-old co-starred with Cruise in 1996 film Jerry Maguire

Risky business: The megastar appears to not have aged over the years

'I don't know that's his own business,' Cuba concluded.

Cuba won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actor for his portrayal of Rod Tidwell, a troubled football player, in Jerry Maguire.

The film, deemed by many to now be a classic, saw Cruise play Cuba's manager and the duo's banter onscreen has made it one of the most quotable movies in recent history.

Cuba can currently be seen on FX's sensational mini-series American Crime Story based on the infamous 1994 murder of O.J.'s ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ron Goldman, and the subsequent 'trial of the century.'

Gripping: American Crime Story follows the trial of O.J. Simpson, who was acquitted of the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman in 1995

Cuba Gooding Jr. On Beyonce, Tom Cruise, and Helen Mirren - Spill The Tea - WWHL

Well everyone and his dog knows he's had expensive work done but it's a good job so far.
    soogar, arie_skop and lindsaywhit like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

In other news, water is still wet.

Cuba, tread lightly sweetheart, you're now on the Co$ bots watch list...

No one speaks of the Co$'s main pilot without his permission.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Well everyone and his dog knows he's had expensive work done but it's a good job so far.
    Well it is now that he's learned his lesson not to have it done in some out of the way place. He had a face lift during the whole shammarriage fiasco and was strangely tight and shiny for a few weeks and then it all sagged and he disappeared again until it was fixed.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Cuba, tread lightly sweetheart, you're now on the Co$ bots watch list...

No one speaks of the Co$'s main pilot without his permission.
    Cuba's gonna come home to Tom jumping on his couch, Kirstie Alley trying to feed him, and Travolta offering to give him a massage.
    Kittylady and Syd like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Niki Taylor View Post
    Cuba's gonna come home to Tom jumping on his couch, Kirstie Alley trying to feed him, and Travolta offering to give him a massage.
    That... Or, I was thinking more along the lines of the Co$ bots "Michele Miscavige-ing" his ass (mysteriously disappearing).
    C_is_for_Cookie and MsDark like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Thread Information