Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By rollo
  • 2 Post By HWBL
  • 1 Post By rollo

Thread: Kylie Minogue gets fans in a spin with new hairstyle: 'The curls are back!'

Elite Member

Default Kylie Minogue gets fans in a spin with new hairstyle: 'The curls are back!'

Kylie Minogue gets fans in a spin with new hairstyle: 'The curls are back!'

Hello! magazine

© Provided by Hello Magazine UK

Kylie Minogue appears to have taken inspiration from the eighties with her latest hairstyle. The 47-year-old admitted she will have made her dad happy by bringing back her "golden curls" while on a sun-soaked photoshoot.

The Spinning Around singer gave a glimpse at her curly hair on Twitter, telling fans: "#lovers… Today the #curls are BACK!!!"

kylie minogue ‏@kylieminogue 22h22 hours ago #lovers ... Today The #curls are BACK!!!
    (https://twitter.com/kylieminogue/sta...488769/photo/1)

Showing off her blonde curls while standing in a white fringed dress and natural make-up, Kylie looked youthful and glowing, with many fans commenting that she looked exactly the same as she did during her time in Neighbours in the eighties.

"Add a hat-rim and it's 1988 again! Unbelievable!! Excellent style btw," one fan commented, sharing an old photo of Kylie in her 20s. Another wrote: "Wow gorgeous curls as before #tbt."

akaPixelpeter ‏@akaPixelpeter 22h

♡ Tina ♡ ‏@TinnyTinaTinny 14h14 hours ago
    @kylieminogue #CurlyKylie you're an angel!

Meanwhile the singer opened up about her transformation on Instagram, admitting that there would be one person in particular who liked her new 'do – her father Ronald.

"#curls… Awwww, my Dad will love this. I remember years ago when he saw me after I'd cut my hair into a pixie crop. Let's just say, it wasn't his favourite, hah!" Kylie wrote. "He said 'Where have all your golden curls gone?' Don't worry Dad, they are never far!!"

Kylie's new 'do prompted comparisons to her hairstyle in the 1980s

Kylie became known for her curly locks when she first found fame on the Australian soap in 1986. She has since constantly evolved her style, experimenting with vampy red shades, brunette hues and the aforementioned pixie crop.

As for her hair styling secrets? Kylie says she prefers to keep it simple, explaining: "If I'm doing my hair myself, I find it's easiest just to put it in a bun, because it's simple and it suits me, I've got it down to a really fast art – I find if you spend too much time on it, it ends up looking worse."

She should have kept her old face. She looks quite wizened now.
    arie_skop, HWBL and Laurent like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

Kylie Minogue flashes diamond ring at charity event

Kylie Minogue flashes diamond ring at charity event

Woman's Day
    8 hrs ago

Kylie Minogue looked to be in her element as she attended a gala dinner arm-in-arm with beau Joshua Sasse on Thursday night – but her choice of jewellery has left fans wondering whether the star has some big news to share!

Kylie, 47, greeted Prince Charles on the red carpet at the Prince’s Trust Invest in Futures Gala Dinner and looked on proudly as the royal shared a few words with her 27-year-old boyfriend.

Kylie and Joshua attended the Prince's Trust Invest in Futures Gala Dinner together on Thursday night.

© Provided by Bauer Media Pty Ltd) Kylie and Joshua attended the Prince's Trust Invest in Futures Gala Dinner together on Thursday night. Photo: Getty

© Provided by Bauer Media Pty Ltd

The popstar also enjoyed a few laughs of her own with the prince, who she has seen on plenty of previous occasions – including the 2008 ceremony at Buckingham Palace where Kylie was awarded an OBE for her services to music.

Kylie later took to the stage to perform for the crowds at the event, which was held in aid of a youth charity that works with disadvantaged children.

(© Provided by Bauer Media Pty Ltd) Kylie performed at the charity event wearing a glittering ring on her left hand. Photo: Getty

The Australian star looked stunning in a glamorous gown with metallic gold embellishments, accessorized with a prominent sparkler on her ring finger. The eye-catching diamond ring has fueled rumours of an engagement for Kylie and Joshua, although the pair has yet to confirm the news officially.

(© Provided by Bauer Media Pty Ltd) Kylie and Prince Charles share a few laughs. Photo: Getty

Kylie was first spotted flashing the giant rock earlier last month, shortly after the couple had returned from a loved-up ski trip to Geneva.

While the singer has had plenty of high-profile relationships in the past, Joshua seems to have a special place in Kylie’s heart.

“'I can't actually put into words how happy I am,” Kylie gushed in an interview with The Mail on Sunday.

“We just completely fit together. He gets me, I get him.”

Another way overrated celeb. There's absolutely nothing sexy, attractive or sensual about this midget pony, no matter how much she'll gyrate, bend, shake her tiny ass.
    rollo and arie_skop like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Yes, and all of her 'relationships' are fake so she buys a ring or a dog.
    HWBL likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Thread Information