Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: David Justice Tells Halle Berry: 'If It Was Me Who Hit You, Then Say It'

Elite Member

Default David Justice Tells Halle Berry: 'If It Was Me Who Hit You, Then Say It'

David Justice Tells Halle Berry: 'If It Was Me Who Hit You, Then Say It'

Inside Edition
    Inside Edition 1 hour ago

(© Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage) Halle Berry and David Justice attend the "Sunset Blvd." Preview Performance on November 30, 1993 at Shubert Theatre in Century City

Following years of rumors that he hit Halle Berry, David Justice is pleading with her to tell the truth.

"I'm telling everybody I didn't do it," he told INSIDE EDITION. "You know I didn't do it."

The former baseball player, 49, is speaking out about the rumors that have haunted him since Berry said an ex once hit her so hard that she was left deaf in one ear.

Berry, who divorced Justice more than two decades ago, has never named her abuser but Justice said people assumed it was him.

"People would say, 'yeah, I heard it was David Justice,'" he said.

Last November, after reports that Berry had split from her husband Olivier Martinez, Justice unleashed his anger in a series of tweets about the actress.

"She could've squashed [the rumors] at that time," he wrote in one message. "I have 3 kids and a wife for 15 years. It was important that my kids knew that their dad didn't do [it]."

Speaking to INSIDE EDITION, Justice said that Berry's silence has been damaging.

"If it was me, then say it. Say it," he said. "But she can't say it because she knows it wasn't. So she'd rather not say it and just let you go ahead and believe it."

In a message for Berry, he continued: "It would've been cool if you had come out a long time ago and let people know it wasn't me. That would've been cool. But you didn't do it."

Elite Member

Halle is evil.

Elite Member

i always thought it was strongly assumed Wesley Snipes damaged Halle's eardrum/hearing.

I heard it was Christopher Williams.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Syd

She is a huge gaping asshole for not clearing this up.

I always heard it was David Justice. Bout time he called her out for it.
    holly and darksithbunny like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by Syd View Post
    She is a huge gaping asshole for not clearing this up.
    She loves that rhinestone tiara she wears that spells out "VICTIM"...she's not gonna give that up for anyone. Seldom have I been more disappointed and embittered by a celeb as I have by Halle. What a nasty hag she is.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

^^ITA I am happy Nahla has a father who fought for her, and appears to truly love her, not because she is a prop. Not sure the same can be said for her son. His father likes to fight too, but in different ways.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I've always heard it was some guy she was with before she was famous.

He's from my hometown and I used to work with a girl who dated his best hometown friend. She is a HUGE fucking bitch. Nasty, petty and mean.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I've always heard it was some guy she was with before she was famous.
    Did I hear that too? It sounds familiar.
    Quote Originally Posted by firebrat1229 View Post
    He's from my hometown and I used to work with a girl who dated his best hometown friend. She is a HUGE fucking bitch. Nasty, petty and mean.
    But what was HE like???

David Justice reveals who punched Halle Berry in her ear, causing deafness
    Comments: 8 | Leave A Comment
    Nov 3, 2015
    By Terry Shropshire, Managing Editor and Web Editor

David and Halle

Former Major League Baseball superstar David Justice has long grown tired of being the one accused of causing Halle Berry’s deafness in one ear after allegedly throwing a hay-maker at the side of her face.

Justice, the former slugger whose home run gave the Atlanta Braves their only World Series win in 1995, finally took to social media to defend himself against the physical abuse allegations — and he also revealed who supposedly permanently busted Berry’s eardrum back in the day.

Justice, who divorced Halle in 1997 after five tumultuous years of marriage, first goes off on a long rant saying that Berry “destroys” all of her ex-husbands and boyfriends:

“[Halle] was mad at me leaving the relationship so she and her Hollywood Team just tried to destroy my character. It had to be my fault, right?”

“Yup..Me,Eric,Gabriel and Olivier were all her ‘Knight in Shining Armor’,until it ends..Then we all become the worst guys in history.”

“Only the guys in the relationship with Halle know the real deal..there will be another,of course.He’ll be called ‘The Best’ until it ends.”

“Just wait,Olivier..It’s coming! She insinuated that her daughter wasn’t safe around Gabriel..look it up and see the reason! Just wrong.smh”

“It just makes me mad to still see the same lie being perpetuated about the source of her abuse being me.Never happened!#formerboyfriend.”

Finally, Justice reveals the alleged source of Berry’s hearing impairment.

Reading the latest Halle Berry Reports, it wasn’t me who hit Halle causing the ear damage,” Justice wrote. “Halle has never said that I hit her. It was a former Hollywood boyfriend (WS) that she told me ! #getyourfactsright”

Anyone who has watched any amount of movies and TV over the last 20-25 years knows who Justice was referring to.

But is it true. And what do you think of Justice’s going on on Halle like that while she’s in the middle of yet another divorce and custody battle hearing?
    And from 2004
    Ex-boyfriend of actress Halle Berry, Christopher Williams, has grown tired of the allegations that he beat the movie star and instead suggested that it was Wesley Snipes.
    Wesley Snipes

Wesley Snipes, the actor famously behind the 'Blade' franchise, has been accused of beating Halle Berry during their relationship and causing her to lose hearing in her right ear. The accusation came from R&B singer Christopher Williams who also dated Berry, after he became upset by the number of people who assumed that he was to blame for the abuse.

In an interview with EURWEB, Williams stated "The stuff they wrote about (me) and Halle was totally false. They said something like I busted her eardrum, and I'm tired of it. I never said it (before) but I'm so tired of people thinking I'm the guy (who did it). Wesley Snipes busted her eardrum, not me."

Related: Halle Berry takes part in Stand Up To Cancer telephon

The singer then went on to suggest that Berry, who has been married twice, has problems with her personality which have caused her to go through so many relationships. He continued to explain "I have (men) come up to me like, 'How could you just leave Halle Berry?' I'm like, how could you just leave the last relationship you was (in)? (Halle) is just a woman, but because her name is in lights, people are damned near ready to bare their souls.

"They would probably crucify JESUS again just to get with her. It's funny because the stars that get all of the good write-ups, you go and meet them and they are total a**holes."
    Last edited by Novice; February 2nd, 2016 at 03:09 PM.

Never met him, but according to my friend he was very chill and let her control everything, etc. However, this info is obviously not unbiased as she was dating his BFF.
    Novice likes this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Hell Halle could have lied to David about who did it to her or maybe she's lying altogether. Wouldn't put it past her.
    firebrat1229 and Kittylady like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Maybe she's isn't deaf and it never happened, she made it all up.
    holly and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    Maybe she's isn't deaf and it never happened, she made it all up.
    I wouldn't put that past her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information