Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: Splitsville: Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber

Default Splitsville: Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber

Star: Naomi Watts & Liev Schreiber broke up, will keep it amicable for kids

Star Magazine is reporting that my favorite couple, Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber, split up back in November and that they’re “trying to keep things as amicable and normal as possible for the boys.” Naomi and Liev have been together for over ten years and have two sons together. If this report is true I’m really sad, but just read it and take it for what it’s worth:

A source tells Star that the King Kong actress, 47, quietly called it quits with the father of her children back in November after 10 years together. “Simply put, Naomi and Liev grew apart,” reveals the insider. “And they’ve decided it’s best for everyone to go their separate ways.” While reps for the pair deny the split, Naomi did not accompany the Ray Donovan star, 48, to the Golcen Globes on Jan. 10 – and in December, the couple put their Hamptons hideaway on the market. “They’re trying to keep things as amicable as possible for the boys,” says the source, noting how the proud parents, who just finished filming the boxing biopic The Bleeder, took Samuel, 7, and Alexander, 8, on a recent family vacation to Australia. “Their main focus right now is making sure their sons are okay.”

[From Star Magazine, print edition]
    Ok so Star’s evidence seems to be that Naomi didn’t go to the Globes with Liev and that they’re selling their house in the Hamptons. Maybe they don’t want to go to the Hamptons anymore because they’re sick of the place. Maybe Naomi didn’t go to the Globes because she was busy working or had to stay home with the kids. Their reps denied it! Here’s my evidence that Naomi and Liev are still together – she Instagrams photos of him all the time. They just went on vacation to Sydney for the holidays and she posted a nice pic with him a week ago. They were papped out together looking cute and matchy in their winter jackets just last week. (Those photos are below.) They didn’t break up in November! Why do you have to be so specific with the lies, Star?

He's free, he's free!!!!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I could swear I just saw a pic of them together at maybe a game with their 2 kids, but I guess that doesn't necessarily mean anything...

Good for her!
    He's been cheating on her for years (allegedly ).
    bonnilass, BITTER, sputnik and 2 others like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Elite Member

He gives me the major creeps.

She also instagramed a photo of herself with Nicole Kidman, so is she "with" her too now??
    sprynkles, arie_skop and Mrs P like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    That creepy vibe is even stronger in person.
    arie_skop, tulip, mostroop and 5 others like this.

More creepy Liev for me.
    gas_chick likes this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    She also instagramed a photo of herself with Nicole Kidman, so is she "with" her too now??
    I always thought that, mainly because Keith Urban acts so twee.
    Novice and *DIVA! like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Elite Member

SoCal, we would all love to hear some stories.
    Bellatheball and bootspaige like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    That and there's nothing attractive about him and his pumpkin head with squirrel cheeks.

I think he's kind of hot...but rumored to be very arrogant and thinks highly of his abilities.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    More creepy Liev for me.
    Get in line, heffa.

My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I wouldn't be surprised if turns out to be true. I like them but I kind of always got the feeling it was just a matter of time before it was over with these two. They kind of give off that vibe that some couples do, where you can tell their relationship requires a lot of work.
    and i could see the cheating rumours being true too.
    Novice likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    SoCal, we would all love to hear some stories.
    Nothing too exciting, sorry to say…

Long story short: There was no verbal interaction, just non-stop very creepy staring.

And The Unexciting, Uneventful Details Of My 1st Experience, For Those Interested In Reading A Novel :

One night, long ago (’07-08’-ish?), I was flying out of Burbank to San Francisco. I was running late for some reason I can't remember. I threw some clothes into a carry-on, put my hair up in a messy bun, laced-up my converse, and went on my merry way. (A small detail to this story is that, at that time, I looked younger than my 20-something age, especially being on the petite-side, without make-up, and lazily dressed, I looked barely legal-if that).

Anyway, I got to the terminal with minutes to spare. As I plop my carry-on down to catch my breath, I noticed a man staring at me out of the corner of my eye. He was with a young boy - couldn’t have been more than 1 yr old and a older woman (I guessed a nanny after the learning who he was, it definitely wasn't Naomi).

I looked up, politely smiled, then looked back down at whatever was in my hand (my ticket) pretending to read it. All the while I can still see him out of the corner of my eye starting at me. I got a little uncomfortable so I decided to take a seat with my back to him for the rest of the wait time which, wasn’t too long - 10 minutes tops. The flight was less than half-full.

They start boarding people. People with young children first, then my group after. So we all get up and now I’m standing in line behind the creepy staring dude. I remember thinking, “Jesus, he’s tall… and a little oaf-fy.”

We walk on the plane I take a seat near the front, the whole row to myself (score!). He, being in front of me, looks back and directs the woman (who’s holding the boy) to the row directly across from me. I notice this and think “O…k… this dude is officially creeping me out.”

He sits next to the window, the boy was placed in the middle, the nanny in the aisle seat to speak/make all the requests for them both: Drinks, pillows, what have you. When we were allowed to take off our seat belts, I get comfortable, forgetting about the awkward stares, placing a pillow and my back up against the window, stretching my legs over the two other seats and pull out my book to read.

I look up when the stewardess asks me if I want a drink. “Sprite, please - Thank you” As I grab the drink from her I notice the man, still staring at me. Our eyes meet, again. I politely smile, again. Then look back down. Now I’m actually freaking out a little.
    “Did I accidentally do something to irritate him? Did I take the row he wanted? Did I request the last can of Sprite and now he’s pissed?"
    All these dumb, random questions swirling around in my head - trying to figure out why he’s giving me this “death stare.”

His boy fell asleep, the nanny was quiet. Every now and again I’d look up, pretending to look around the plane, glancing at a stewardess walking by - just any excuse to see if he was still looking at me.

He was.
    He didn’t move the entire flight. He was still, and still staring, expressionless.
    For an hour and a half - all he did was stare at me. No iPod, no phone, no book. not even a glance at the SkyMall.
    And for an hour and a half I was freaking out in my head. “What did I do wrong?!?”

We land and the handful of people on the plane stand up from their seats and wait - like every one does when you wait to get off a plane. Again, still staring. The boy was just waking up so I took my turn to grab my sh*t and go. I’ve never de-boarded a plane so fast. I didn’t want to give him a chance to talk or yell at me - for whatever I thought he was mad at me for (which was ultimately nothing).

My friend picks me up, asks me how my flight was and I said “It was fine, there was this random creepy guy that was giving me a death stare the whole time but other than that…”
    Cut to a couple hours later, I was watching tv with my friend and a preview for something came on.
    “That’s him!!” “That’s the creepy guy that was staring at me!!”
    "Liev Schreiber?" my friend asks.
    "Yes!!” I said.

To this day I still get this icky, creepy feeling whenever I see him anywhere. On screen or in “real life."
    That stare - it wasn’t a pleasant one, it wasn’t friendly. It was very off-putting. And taking into account his height and size, it was downright scary.
    Over the years I’ve been to a couple premieres and parties with him in attendance. Though he would have no reason to recognize me, I still make it a point to stay far away from wherever he’s standing.
    The Unexciting, Uneventful End.

Last edited by SoCalMarie; January 24th, 2016 at 09:59 PM.
    tulip, mostroop, BITTER and 7 others like this.

If he was on the plane staring me down we'd be joining the mile high club before the end of that flight.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information