Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree267Likes

Thread: Denise Richards Is Suing Charlie Sheen

Default Denise Richards Is Suing Charlie Sheen

DENISE RICHARDS CHARLIE CUT MY KIDS OFF And Called Me and My Kids Horrible Names
    1/21/2016 4:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
    Denise Richards claims Charlie Sheen ... has betrayed his own children by turning his back on a trust he created for them .. a trust that promised them a home that he has now taken away ... and Denise also chronicles some shocking text messages she says he sent to their daughters.
    Before giving details, we should say Charlie believes this is "a desperate attempt to get more money" ... his lawyer adding Charlie has already paid her almost $20 million, including $660k tax free money every year for the last 9 years.
    Denise has filed massive legal docs claiming Charlie promised that if she moved next to him in a house he had purchased in Mulholland Estates, she and the kids would not be evicted. As we reported, she was also getting $55k a month in child support.
    Denise says she was reluctant to move, because of Charlie's history and also because he had apparently informed her of his HIV status, telling her he feared he was terminally ill and "wanted to repair his relationship with his children."
    Denise claims Charlie has gone off the rails in the last few years, getting hostile and aggressive. She says just before Christmas 2013 Charlie told their kids, "I'm giving all your gifts including the air hockey table to the homeless." She says he then began threatening to evict them.
    She also claims she overheard a conversation with 10-year-old Lola in which he called her "a f***ing pig whore" and yelled, "I'm going to kill you and I'm going to kill your mom."
    Denise says in Sept. Charlie violated their deal by forcing her and the kids out of the home and not getting them a new place, as he promised. Denise says she and the kids had to get a rental place for $15k a month. She's now spent more than $105k on the rental, which includes the security deposit.
    Denise wants the judge to force Charlie to pay $1.2 million toward the purchase of a home ... money she says he agreed to pay under the trust agreement for the kids.
    But what's really shocking about the legal docs are the texts she says Charlie sent in late 2013, including one to Lola, in which he allegedly writes, "Have a merry Xmas with your loser f***s**t mom ... your dad is a rock star genius ... your mom is a puss wart."
    There are gut-wrenching letters one of the kids sent Charlie, including one which said, "And why would you say that you want my mother to eat pork and die?"
    We're told Charlie believed Denise was writing the text messages from their daughters' phones, so his nasty responses were intended for Denise and not the girls.
    And he attacks Denise's acting, saying, "Bitch couldn't act hot in a fire or wet in a pool."
    Charlie's lawyer says, "In addition to what Charlie has been paying Denise, he also pays for school, all expenses and it's still not enough for her. He intends to fight this and believes he will prevail."
    Denise's rep tells TMZ, "Denise is fighting for her children. This has nothing to do with her, the money is for her kids. This is about him providing for the children as he agreed to do."

Read more: Denise Richards: Charlie Sheen Has Cut Me Off ... And Called Me and My Kids Horrible Names | TMZ.com

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I think Denise has decided no HIV exposed hoe is going to sue Charlie and get the money that i/we are deserved. He can file for bankruptcy after he pays me!
    And if he really said those things, even if he thought he was saying them to Denise posing as his kids, then he is the batshit crazy and then some that we have all suspected.
    rollo, idunno and garysgirl1999 like this.

But what's really shocking about the legal docs are the texts she says Charlie sent in late 2013, including one to Lola, in which he allegedly writes, "Have a merry Xmas with your loser f***s**t mom ... your dad is a rock star genius ... your mom is a puss wart."

We're told Charlie believed Denise was writing the text messages from their daughters' phones, so his nasty responses were intended for Denise and not the girls.
    ...which, of course, his daughters would see as soon as they went into the text message app on their phones, regardless of who was using them earler. Even Charlie's high-priced lawyers can't make up a convincing excuse at this point.
    bootspaige and garysgirl1999 like this.

he would have done better to say someone hacked his number or used his phone to frame him or some other excuse than that. Sadly, he is probably being honest, it just doesn't help his case AT ALL.

his lawyer adding Charlie has already paid her almost $20 million, including $660k tax free money every year for the last 9 years.
    Denise has filed massive legal docs claiming Charlie promised that if she moved next to him in a house he had purchased in Mulholland Estates, she and the kids would not be evicted. As we reported, she was also getting $55k a month in child support.
    Although not entirely shocking, I'm sure there's going to be a lot more people filing suit against him for one reason or another.

But, my question in this case specifically - his lawyer stated (which means, it can be proven) she's received about $20 million, which included $660K tax-free for the past 9 years, and was also getting $55K for child support.

Where the f*ck did all that money go?
    Was she "forced" to live in $15K a month rental?!? - I think not.
    The only thing that I see being an issue for moving or "having" to live somewhere is the children's schooling and zoning factor. To which, I'm sure there were/are other housing choices available that are more cost-friendly without up-rooting the children in any way. It's not like the only choices were between a $15K per month rental, and a small studio apartment.

$20 million, especially some of it being tax-free is more than enough to provide a comfortable lifestyle for Denise and her children for their life times.

Sounds like Denise should have made smarter financial decisions for her and her children regardless of Charlie's status.

It also sounds like she just want to milk all that she can before he's sucked dry by others financially and/or before he passes - because it's much harder/ a longer process to contest wills/legal documents once the person has passed, when you just have "claims" the person "promised" you something or other.
    Last edited by SoCalMarie; January 22nd, 2016 at 06:19 PM. Reason: spelling issuz ;)
    holly and stella blue like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

The question is did he make the promise that she is talking about? And was there some kind of contract?
    Last edited by MohandasKGanja; January 22nd, 2016 at 05:41 PM.
    louiswinthorpe111 and idunno like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bootspaige View Post
    I think Denise has decided no HIV exposed hoe is going to sue Charlie and get the money that i/we are deserved. He can file for bankruptcy after he pays me!
    And if he really said those things, even if he thought he was saying them to Denise posing as his kids, then he is the batshit crazy and then some that we have all suspected.
    I agree. I think she's trying to get a chunk of Charlie's estate safely tied up into a trust for their kids, while there's still an estate left.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Although not entirely shocking, I'm sure there's going to be a lot more people filing suit against him for one reason or another.

But, my question in this case specifically - his lawyer stated (which means, it can be proven) she's received about $20 million, which included $660K tax-free for the past 9 years, and was also getting $55K for child support.

Where the f*ck did all that money go?
    Was she "forced" to live in $15K a month rental?!? - I think not.
    The only thing that I see being an issue for moving or "having" to live somewhere is the children's schooling and zoning factor. To which, I'm sure there where/are other housing choices available that are more cost-friendly without up-rooting the children in any way. It's not like the only choices where between a $15K per month rental, and a small studio apartment.

$20 million, especially some of it being tax-free is more than enough to provide a comfortable lifestyle for Denise and her children for their life times.

Sounds like Denise should have made smarter financial decisions for her and her children regardless of Charlie's status.

It also sounds like she just want to milk all that she can before he's sucked dry by others financially and/or before he passes - because it's much harder/ a longer process to contest wills/legal documents once the person has passed, when you just have "claims" the person "promised" you something or other.
    You've said it all and all that I'm thinking, particularly where did all of the money go.

She sounds like a complete idiot that doesn't know how to handle money. $20M in settlement and $660K in CS. Not only was she in the position to put a full 20% downpayment on a six figure single family home in a nice neighborhood, she also could've very well brought a six figure single family home outright.
    holly likes this.

Bronze Member

While Denise has never been the brightest she's truly tried to help Charlie.. By taking in his twins w Brooke at one point, this 'adopted' baby that may or may not belong to Charlie.. And giving him access to the girls so that he could be around when she thought he wasn't a total mess.

While the amount is obscene for us, given CS's net worth she has every right to protect the kids' portion of that and ensure they maintain the lifestyle their father can provide. I'd much rather see it go to the kids vs more drugs and hookers..

czb

i don't see that she's saying she blew through her money, she's just asking for what she was promised. and obviously moving to the house next door, at his request, did not work out so she wants compensation.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i don't see that she's saying she blew through her money, she's just asking for what she was promised. and obviously moving to the house next door, at his request, did not work out so she wants compensation.
    Exactly! I think she is smarter than people are giving her credit for. I think she has stockpiled the $$ and knowing he won't be around forever, she is trying to protect/secure a future for her girls. Odds are if the reports are true and his health is declining, he won't be around for college, weddings, etc. She deserves whatever her portion is. She has had to deal with a lot from that idiot.

I don't ever see her flaunting her money like the Kartrashians. I see her in the same white tank, jeans an flip flops for each pap shot she arranges.
    czb, Alysheba, rollo and 1 others like this.

I understand securing funds for her children but, is the $20 million he already gave/is legally obligated to give her not enough?

Yeah it's Hollywood, but $20 million (with most of it being tax-free btw) isn't exactly pocket change.

Regardless of what he's "promised" her if she did this or that at one point or another.
    Shit happens. Things change. People change.

Again, while I totally understand wanting to secure the children's financial future, if it's not already in writing, I don't understand why she was/is reliant on "his word/promise" and going for more money/equity on top of the $20 million already legally promised to her, as well as the $55K per month for the children.

Even going to private schools, college, etc. $20 million is a pretty comfortable amount for her and her children to live off of for the rest of their lifetimes. Not to mention the interest that will be accumulated with even just having a couple hundred thousand (per child) set aside in an account over the course of a couple years.

He could have been "high" and/or not of sound mind when he made these promises to her. Who knows? Then what would be her basis for the lawsuit?
    Obviously, he wasn't of sound mind saying and texting that stuff about Denise to his children. Those messages awfully sad to read, and probably just a snippet of what their children have been exposed to.
    holly likes this.

czb

because he promised her a house and promised her she could stay. then evicted her. sorry, she uprooted her family to accomodate him. probably the root of it was money, there is a history of threads here on 'demise'. but i don't have an issue with her going for what was promised.

and i don't have issue with her finding a rental at 15k/month. dumps around here go for 8k+. there is no reason her kids should live in a dump while he is living in a palace and again, he evicted her.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    because he promised her a house and promised her she could stay. then evicted her. sorry, she uprooted her family to accomodate him. probably the root of it was money, there is a history of threads here on 'demise'. but i don't have an issue with her going for what was promised.

and i don't have issue with her finding a rental at 15k/month. dumps around here go for 8k+. there is no reason her kids should live in a dump while he is living in a palace and again, he evicted her.
    I definitely don't think she and the children should be "living in a dump."

But, just from this one story, it seems like she and the children have been well taken care of financially over the years, and I don't think she'd be filing a lawsuit for more than what's already written/agreed upon if she didn't think he was about to lose everything, including his life.
    Again, it's much harder to protest a will based on "claims" when the person isn't around.

And just wondering - is she unable to work? Lord knows motherhood is a full time job but, there are a lot of single mothers (in Hollywood and everywhere else in the world) that are able to work - even around their children's schedules, single mothers that deal with spouses that are difficult, deal with broken promises, deal with spouses that abuse substances, etc. and these single mothers, despite their setbacks, are still able to raise well-adjusted children comfortably (financially secure) - even in the upper class areas of Los Angeles, with just () a $20 million dollar settlement.

Socal, you are relying on what Charlie's lawyer has to say about the money from the divorce. The same lawyer (I'm guessing) who said that Charlie was really thinking he was texting Denise when he texted his daughter to "have a merry Christmas with your loser f*ck s**t mom." The credibility needle has already gone flying off the dial there.

Who knows how the deal was really structured and how much each got? Moreover, it sounds like she is asking for about $1.2 Million toward the cost of a new home. That part does not sound particularly extravagant.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information