Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: New Couple Alert: Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Evans

Default New Couple Alert: Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Evans

Jennifer Lawrence, Chris Evans & pizza have reportedly gone on a few dates

It feels like we’ve heard this before, or someone dreamed this potential hookup long ago. Word around this week’s tabloids is that Jennifer Lawrence has gone on a few dates with… Chris Evans! Chris is neurotic as hell and he likes tough, sassy girls. J-Law seems to like dudes with accents, but she’s been single for a while, and she may be looking to open herself up to a new kind of guy. If this coupling is for real… I can see how they would go for each other. Maybe not long-term, but for a few months of fun.

Jennifer Lawrence, 25, might have a hot new boyfriend to tote around during awards season. A new report claims that she is dating Captain America himself, Chris Evans, 34. After rumors swirled that she and Liam Hemsworth, 26, were a couple, all hope of a hook up was lost when he rekindled his romance with fiancee, Miley Cyrus, 23. But it was obviously for the best, because now Jen is being linked to superhero Chris Evans!

“It’s very new,” a source told Life & Style inside their Feb. 1 issue. “They just started seeing each other a couple of weeks ago. Only their closest friends know.”

Of course, Jennifer and Chris have one very special mutual friend in common: Chris Pratt, 36. The two men are friends after their Super Bowl challenge back in 2015, and Jennifer has been working with Pratt on their upcoming film, Passengers. Could he have helped push her into Evans arms? However, the report shares that Jennifer’s bestie, Amy Schumer, may have also had something to do with her hot new hook up.

“Amy had actually been pushing Jen to date him, telling her how hot Chris is and how crazy she’d be if she didn’t go for it,” claims a source.

“They’ve only gone on two dates so far, but they have been texting each other and talking on the phone,” a source shared, revealing how the early stages of their relationship are going. “They even had a pizza and movie date at Jen’s place.”

[From Hollywood Life]
    Well, it’s going so well that J-Law introduced him to her family, PIZZA, so of course it’s serious. As I’m growing more comfortable with the idea… do you think that maybe this one is too obvious? Like, Chris is famously “the single guy” of the Marvel franchises and J-Law is the hottest 20-something bachelorette/farty sweetheart in America. Of course they would eventually get together!
    Here are some photos of Chris Evans this week in Geneva – he attended the Come Fly With Us gala for IWC Schaffhausen. I’m assuming he got paid for this.

If they made a sex tape it would be the first celeb sex tape Ive ever watched. Fucking HOT couple. I hope this is true.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

What would their couple nickname be? "Jevens"? "KatChris EvansDeen"? "Captain Lawmerica"?
    NickiDrea and hustle4alivin like this.

Chrisiffer.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

fgg

i don't think either of them have sex appeal.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

It might just be the harsh light/ing, but he looks sickly in that last photo...

Good for them, I guess?
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

That would be one vanilla as fuck sex tape
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

If she wanted an Avenger star she should be hitting Hiddleston.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Meh, he doesn't look hot and we've seen all her bits already. I smell Hollywood hook up for Awards season.
    BITTER and arie_skop like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    That would be one vanilla as fuck sex tape
    Is this a reference to their skin tone or the fact that they would do just enough to impress the French judge?

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i don't think either of them have sex appeal.
    Especially Chris. On paper, yes, but he has the screen presence of a stale biscuit. And Rollo and I have both been stung by the CynicBug - this is totally a publicity move.
    rollo likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

^ If she wanted to be taken seriously, she shouldn't have hooked up with Chris Martin!

(Maybe she just likes the name Chris.)
    BITTER likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

This Evans should be fun, since he's rumored to be a cokehead
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Y'all are crazy, they would be fire together.

Hands off you dirty bitch!
    Sassiness and ChemicalHelena like this.

Nope, I'm all over it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information