• 10 Post By gas_chick
  • 2 Post By Trixie
  • 2 Post By greysfang
  • 3 Post By OrangeSlice
  • 2 Post By CornFlakegrl

Thread: Eminem's SIL/adopted child's birth mother/wife's twin ODs

Default Eminem's SIL/adopted child's birth mother/wife's twin ODs

minem In Shock: Sister-In-Law Found Dead Of A Drug Overdose
    Rapper's tough-love approach couldn't save mother of his adopted daughter.
    Posted on Jan 20, 2016 @ 13:30PM
    Eminem-sister-in-law-dawn-scott-dead-overdose-pp

After years of pleading with Eminem for help, the rapper’s down-on-her-luck homeless sister-in-law has succumbed to her drug addiction, dying of an overdose, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

Police in Warren Michigan confirmed Dawn Scott, 40, died Tuesday of “an apparent heroin overdose, pending a toxicology test,” in Unit D-39 of the Motor City Trailer Park, just a 15-minute drive from where she grew up with the Eminem, also known as Marshall Mathers, on Detroit’s gritty 8 Mile Road.

Scott’s death comes only four months after she exclusively told Radar how her brother-in-law, whose worth $170 million, had left her to die on the street.

PHOTOS: ‘She’s Dead To Him!’ The Real Reason Rob Kardashian ‘Loathes’ Sister Kim Explained In 10 Clicks

“I have a millionaire brother-in-law and a sister with money up the a**, but they’re refusing to give me any help,” Scott said.

Scott is not only the twin sister of Eminem’s wife Kim, but also the birth mother of the couple’s adopted daughter Alaina. They’ve known each other since they were kids.

What’s more, Les Martin, with whom Scott lived on-and-off for the past four years, said he pleaded with Kim during numerous phone calls over the last year to help her sister.

“I’ve been trying like hell to save her life,” Martin said. “I’ve had numerous conversations with Kim about trying to get her help and it just wasn’t a conversation she wanted to have.”

PHOTOS: Musical Icon B.B. King Dead At 89 –– A Look Back At His Life In 13 Shots

“She wanted to let Dawn go. I was so frustrated I was like, ‘Do you have a $10 million insurance policy on her?'”

As Radar previously reported, Scott had been homeless since 2014, bouncing from couch to couch and even spending nights sleeping on the street.

“One night I called my sister and told her I had nowhere to go,” Scott told Radar in August. “She said, ‘That’s not my problem. Don’t bother me,’ and hung up"

Radaronline
    http://radaronline.com/celebrity-new...dead-overdose/

Meh addicts guilty trips for more junk. I bet if she had been serious about rehab that they might have seen their way to help, after all they adopted her kid for her.

I'm betting they helped her numerous times and finally had to step away. I mean the man adopted her kid and one of Kim's. He's got a heart seems like.
    greysfang, Novice, holly and 7 others like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Yeah, I'm sure there's a long history there. At least he stepped up for the daughter, I give him lots of credit for that.
    kasippu and Novice like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

You just can't save everyone, they have to save themselves. I bet if she had called asking for help to go to rehab they would have stepped up, but it seems like all she asked for is money and shelter...basically to be taken care of.

ETA: Just saw Novice's comment, which is the same sentiment as mine.
    Last edited by greysfang; January 20th, 2016 at 04:09 PM.
    ChemicalHelena and holly like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Ditto. I hate how the article tries to blame him and Kim.
    greysfang, arie_skop and holly like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Agree with posters here.

I feel bad for the daughter. She lost her mom years ago and now she has to lose hope.
    kasippu and roslyntaberfan like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Thread Information