Thread: Dean McDermott Wants Tori Spelling to File for Bankruptcy

Default Dean McDermott Wants Tori Spelling to File for Bankruptcy

Dean McDermott Wants
    Tori Spelling to File
    for Bankruptcy
    (REPORT)
    Jan 20, 2016 2:13PM | by Amber Belus

Getty Images

Another day, another financial woe for Dean McDermott and Tori Spelling.

A new report claims Dean, 49, is now pressuring his 42-year-old wife to file for bankruptcy, after American Express slapped them with a lawsuit for failing to pay the nearly $40,000 they owe to the credit card company.

RELATED: Tori Spelling Put Makeup on Young Daughters — See the Shocking Photo

Tori Spelling Dean McDermott

(Photo Credit: Splash)

“Dean wants Tori to file for bankruptcy because there are other credit card companies that are owed money too. It's surprising that this was only the first company to file a lawsuit in an attempt to get the outstanding balance paid,” a source close to the former Chopped Canada host tells Radar. "But Tori refuses to even discuss the possibility of bankruptcy.”

In Touch reported last month the couple’s money problems were causing tension in their marriage.

Tori Spelling Dean McDermott kids

Tori and Dean with their children. (Photo Credit: Getty Images)

“This isn’t how Tori ever could have envisioned her life. She feels trapped in the relationship, and Tori is ready to pull the plug on the marriage. Neither one of them has any income coming in at the moment, so Tori is no longer frightened that Dean could seek and get financial support,” an insider previously revealed.

RELATED: Did Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott Lie About His Affair?

Tori and Dean wed in 2006 and are parents to four children — Liam, 8, Stella, 7, Hattie, 4, and Finn, 3. Dean’s teenage son, Jack, is allegedly also living with them at the moment.

Radar’s source adds the family “has no savings left.”

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/t...bankrupt-87950

Fucking idiots!

Tori Spelling's mom refuses to settle daughter's credit card debt

Tori Spelling's mother Candy Spelling is refusing to settle a credit card debt which has resulted in legal action against her daughter.

The Beverly Hills, 90210 star is facing a lawsuit from executives at American Express after allegedly racking up almost $38,000 on her card, and officials from the credit card company are demanding the amount be fully repaid with interest.

However Candy, the widow of multi-millionaire TV producer Aaron Spelling, insists that although she is helping Tori with her living expenses, she will not pay off her debts.

"I've been helping her out, I'm paying all her bills now," the TV personality tells TMZ.com. "I'm not paying extras like that (credit card bill), I'm not paying any back payments, just for the house and the kids' school and the food that's all."

Tori, who has four children, allegedly attempted to pay $1,070 towards her balance on June 26, but the payment failed to go through.

When asked how her daughter had ended up facing a lawsuit over the unpaid bill, Candy suggested the debt may be due to Tori's "extravagance".

Tori Spelling's mom refuses to settle daughter's credit card debt | Home | Toron

snoopqueen and garysgirl1999 like this.

Finally, Tori's 4 little meal tickets are paying off. I'm sure if it weren't for them, her mom wouldn't be helping her out at all.
    SoCalMarie, Novice and Annika like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

czb

i think it's huge that candy is helping as much as she is. i have little sympathy for people who overspend to this degree.

ITA...and really, there is no reason in hell that Tori and Dean should be broke, obviously they've never earned Aaron Spelling money but with all their acting and reality gigs, books etc., over the years, they surely should have enough to live on even in dry spells. Obviously Dean is no prize as a breadwinner, and as a husband in general, but I do think Tori is the less responsible one in the money department. I think Candy's only concern is the grandkids at this point and Tori is lucky to be benefiting from that.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Maybe she should file for divorce, not bankruptcy. And yes, they are very lucky to have Candy. Maybe it's time for these two idiots to get real jobs.
    snoopqueen and garysgirl1999 like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    "I'm not paying extras like that (credit card bill), I'm not paying any back payments, just for the house and the kids' school and the food that's all."
    I imagine the house payment, school, and food for a family of at least 6 is a huge chunk of change.

I wouldn't be that generous, honestly. Food, maybe, but I damn sure wouldn't be footing an extravagant house and (most likely) private schooling.
    kasippu likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

they're both so ugly and annoying, how do they stand each other?
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

I'm no Tori fan but Candy is a real piece of work. They raised Tori to think she could have anything she wanted and if Aaron was still alive, she'd be getting it. I realize Tori needs to learn to cope with the situation but her mother seems to be enjoying fucking with her daughter more than anything.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Maybe she should file for divorce, not bankruptcy. And yes, they are very lucky to have Candy. Maybe it's time for these two idiots to get real jobs.
    Yeah, maybe she should divorce him, but I doubt that would improve her finances. Sure, there'd be one less mouth to feed but if they can't afford one residence they sure can't afford two. And they have four young kids who I don't think she could handle on her own. These two could live a comfortable life on what they've made but they (or she) don't want comfortable, they want to live like the multi-millionaires they're not.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I imagine the house payment, school, and food for a family of at least 6 is a huge chunk of change.

I wouldn't be that generous, honestly. Food, maybe, but I damn sure wouldn't be footing an extravagant house and (most likely) private schooling.
    Eh, I can't really blame her for footing the bills to keep a roof over her grandkids' heads. Or even for private schools. She can't exactly take care of them without taking care of their parents to a certain degree. It's not the kids' fault they have a spoiled poor little ex-rich girl for a mom and a mooching, cheating fuck up for a dad. I suspect she'd let Tori and Dean live in squalor if it weren't for those kids.
    Gossip Junkie likes this.

I think Tori's (and Dean's) poor decision-making throughout the years is finally catching up to her.

It's extremely sad that her children have been exposed to/effected by Tori's lack of responsibility (whether financial or otherwise).
    Dean is no angel but, I watched a little of their reality show around the time he "cheated" (which I still question whether or not that actually happened - I think it was just a storyline to get $$$ (a show, tabloid pictures and interviews)...

Anyway, it seems like he doesn't have much "say" in the relationship. And that he's willing to let Tori drag him through the mud/play along with these storylines, if it means that it will help the family/his kids in some way or another.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Silver Member

Through no real effort of her own (aside from having to sleep with that rich ugly troll Aaron Spelling) Candy Spelling is obscenely rich. She has enough money to pay off her useless idiot daughter's debts thousands of times over, and never even notice it. But she's too much of a selfish, controlling bitch who knows Tori can't pay it, so let the rest of us who have AE cards and/or pay taxes (since AE can write off Tori's debt one way or another, which means taxpayers get dinged for it) end up paying for it. Fuck Mrs. Troll, i.e. Candy Spelling.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

I know, how dare that bitch expect a grown woman (and her husband ) pay for her own credit card bills after buying too many designer bags and shoes? Tori has 4(5) mouths to support through her own decision making. She needs to grow the fuck up, take responsibility for her own shitty finances, and get it together. If you're going to be pissed at anyone over taxes/cc interest, be pissed at the person who is actually responsible. Candy has no obligation any more than you do for Tori's debts. How often do we get pissed off about celebrities bailing out their troubled children and celebrities not facing consequences for their actions? Well here's Tori's chance.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Dean is the host of Chopped Canada on The Food Network, surely they're paying him a somewhat decent salary?

Eta: never mind, I googled and found out he left the show last year; way to go, Dean, quit the first steady job you've had in years...

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information