Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree757Likes

Thread: Track Palin Was Arrested Last Night for Domestic Violence

Default Track Palin Was Arrested Last Night for Domestic Violence

Track Palin Was Arrested Last Night for Domestic Violence

Today is a big day for Sarah Palin. She is in Iowa to endorse Donald Trump, which will shore up Trump’s standing with Real Americans and once again give the Palin family a moment in the national spotlight. But things back home aren’t as rosy: Last night, Palin’s son, Track, was charged in Wasilla on domestic violence and weapons charges.

As first reported by Gawker, online court records show that Track Palin, 26, was charged yesterday with assault in the fourth degree (domestic violence), interfering with a report of domestic violence, and possession of a weapon while intoxicated. In a press release, Wasilla Police say they responded to a disturbance at around 10 p.m. last night, and that “an investigation revealed Track Palin had committed a domestic violence assault on a female, interfered with her ability to report a crime of domestic violence, and possessed a firearm while intoxicated.” All three charges are misdemeanors.

Here’s a screenshot of the charges as they appear online. Spokespersons with both the Wasilla Police Department and the district attorney’s office confirmed their existence:

Palin was scheduled to be arraigned at 1 p.m. locally (5 p.m. Eastern). Wasilla police declined to release the affidavit regarding the incident, citing an open investigation, but if we receive that report, we will update this post.

Track Palin was first introduced to the public as the most politically convenient of Sarah Palin’s children. In her famous speech at the 2008 Republican National Convention, Palin noted that Track, then 19, would be shipping out to serve in Iraq later that month—on September 11. Like most of the Palins, the ensuing years have been a bit rocky: Tabloids have alleged that Track Palin abused drugs. He married and divorced in less than two years. And he was involved, along with his father and sister Bristol, in a bizarre brawl that led to an embarrassing drunken police interview full of colorful, homophobic language.

Here is the full press release from the Wasilla Police regarding the incident:

On 01/18/2016 at approximately 2204 hours, Wasilla Police responded to a residence for a disturbance. An investigation revealed Track Palin had committed a domestic violence assault on a female, interfered with her ability to report a crime of domestic violence, and possessed a firearm while intoxicated. Palin was arrested and charges of assault in the fourth degree (domestic violence), interfering with a domestic violence report, and misconduct involving weapons in the fourth degree were forwarded to the District Attorney’s Office. Palin was held without bail until arraignment.

Track Palin Was Arrested Last Night for Domestic Violence
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

They are such a fine, upstanding family. They sure walk the walk of conservative Christians, don't they???

When I think that this woman and her trash family were almost a heartbeat away from the presidency… yikes. If anyone has ever wondered if John McCain was crazy, his giving the nod to this loon proves it.

The Wasilla Hillbillies strike again. I wonder if the Ted Cruz campaign paid her to endorse Trump?
    PecanPie, Lalasnake, tulip and 8 others like this.

Gold Member

What do you have to do in Wasilla to get popped for a felony if all those are just misdemeanours?

She named him Track?
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Gawker has the police report up that has details. He sounds like a real piece of work.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I can't decide if Palin endorsing Trump will help or hurt him. I think the nut jobs that love Palin must love Trump. I'm so confused. Who could have loved her back then? Who loves Trump? The world has gone mad.
    Her family is the Alaskan Appalachians gone wild.
    Nevan, sputnik and Lily Bleu like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Not surprised on many levels ...

not surprised Track is involved in DV
    not surprised Sarah is endorsing Trump
    not surprised the whole gang was in a drunken brawl
    not surprised what's her face has another out of wedlock child even though she supports abstinence
    not surprised there is baby daddy drama already
    not surprised there is yet another birth conspiracy theory

This may be an unpopular view, but I've always liked McCain. He's got a strong track record with being bipartisan and I liked that he had a strong military background as well as a strong political background. I try to tell myself that Palin was just the result of a few overzealous staffers with little to no vetting, and then he reached the event horizon and it was too late to get rid of her. I often wonder if he just sits back and asks himself once in awhile just what the fuck happened.

The palins are the EPiTOME of white trash. Ignorant white trash.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Her trash kids have perfect timing when it comes to getting knocked up or arrested.
    Last edited by sputnik; January 20th, 2016 at 11:23 AM.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    This may be an unpopular view, but I've always liked McCain. He's got a strong track record with being bipartisan and I liked that he had a strong military background as well as a strong political background. I try to tell myself that Palin was just the result of a few overzealous staffers with little to no vetting, and then he reached the event horizon and it was too late to get rid of her. I often wonder if he just sits back and asks himself once in awhile just what the fuck happened.
    I for one would love to read a tell-all memory of McCain not only of that 2008 campaign with how Palin was picked and how it was to be surprised by her stupidity, her impossible family and what McCain and his family thought of the Palins. His campaign became sort of a satire. And I would love to read MCCain's thoughts about his campaign against Bush to run for presidency 1999/2000. Because that should be juicy too. Weren't there a smear campaign that McCain's adoptive daughter is an illegitimate child of his? Like, hello? The girl is from Bangladesh...
    No, no, NOOO. Of course he's not the boy's father. Look at the turn ups on his jeans!

i thought 'track palin' was an app ffs.

like some kind of thing where you could google map locate palin family members on their alaskan adventures... like 'whose bed is bristol in?'

then i realized apps are not sentient and cannot be charged for violence (especially physical violence - they might be able to make you cry).
    sprynkles, stef, SHELLEE and 9 others like this.

Elite Member

Does anyone remember that Track Palin is also a little kid's FATHER? He knocked up Britta Hansen (sp?) before wedlock and then had a brief marriage. So that's 3 (accounted for) premarital pregnancies for the Palin kids. Not a single one of those kids has attended college, either, and their work history is questionable...Track doesn't seem to work, Bristol is always taking time away from her "job" to fly to Vegas or Hawaii, or film reality TV shows, or dance with the stars, so IMO her "job" is just some bogus arrangement they have with a dermatologist to make it seem like she has a job. I think Willow might actually be the only one with a job.

And of course, Sarah and Todd haven't worked in years. They hit the white trash lottery when Sarah got popular and cashed in with books, speeches, endorsements, and TV appearances for a while. But I have a feeling they have pissed a lot of the money away by now and paying for all these lawyers gets really expensive.

When they finally run out of money, things will get really interesting.

If I recall correctly, McCain was looking for a female candidate and ... yep.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    She named him Track?
    She named her other son Trig!

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information