Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By Makisa
  • 1 Post By dexknows
  • 1 Post By SoCalMarie
  • 1 Post By Charmed Hour
  • 4 Post By C_is_for_Cookie
  • 1 Post By pinkbunnyslippers
  • 1 Post By Makisa

Thread: Rapper 'Fabolous' Gifts 7-Year-Old Son With Two Watches Totaling $34,000

Elite Member

Default Rapper 'Fabolous' Gifts 7-Year-Old Son With Two Watches Totaling $34,000

Rapper Fabolous Gifts 7-Year-Old Son With Two Watches Totaling $34,000 - Us Weekly

December 29, 2015 @ 05:50 PM / By Sierra Marquina

Fabolous and Johan Credit: Jerritt Clark/Getty Images

Start 'em young! Rapper Fabolous gifted his 7-year-old son, Johan, with two blinged-out Rolex watches totaling $34,000.

According to a spokesperson for Rafaello & Co., Fabolous “wanted the young king to know he has options” so he gifted his son with both a $21,500 26 mm 18K yellow gold Presidential Rolex with a diamond dial and yellow gold oyster bracelet band, and a $12,500 26mm two-tone steel and yellow gold Datejust Rolex with a two-tone oyster bracelet band.

“These kids wear crowns over here..Dab,” the rapper captioned an Instagram of his son showing off his new bling on Saturday, December 26.

The “You Be Killin Em" singer also took home two watches for himself — a $9,500 steel Datejust Rolex and a $9,500 black dial steel Datejust Rolex.

myfabolouslife Verified 1 week ago
    These kids wear crowns over here..Dab #PrinceJoso #YoungCorleone #TrueKingsRaiseNewKings

Fabolous is also the dad of 6-month-old son Jonas with longtime girlfriend Emily B.

Fabolous - You Be Killin Em

What a 'fabolous' example for your child: It's all about material possessions. Especially possessions that have a high risk of being broken by or stolen from the child. [/sarcasm font]

With that much to spend on gifts, one would hope that he would put it towards something more constructive, either for his son/family, or help out a cause/organization...

But, whatever. It's his money, he's free to spend it on whatever he wants, regardless of how 'ludicrous' it is (see what I did there, rapper puns! )
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

How idiotic.

Emily B is still with him? He has humiliated her over and over again on TV for everyone to see. That's embarrassing.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

JFC so ignorant. Crap like this makes me weep for our future.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by *Wookie-Chick* View Post

Is it just me or does it look like this kid doesn't want his photo taken, but Daddy wants a picture to show off the bling. Poor kid probably doesn't give a shit about the pricetag, or even understand it.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Elite Member

He's an idiot.

Elite Member

A 7 yo would probably be happier with an Apple watch and a "favourite super hero" watch.

The way he spells it, his name is pronounced "fab-OH-luss". What is that supposed to mean?

Bronze Member

This is everything that's wrong with society right here.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.

My question is: Where could his son wear it/them without fear of it getting stolen?
    Especially when you show off/post photos of your little 7 year-old, with little-to-no defensive capabilities wearing a $10k watch?

If anything, by announcing it/publicly showing it off, you're putting your son in real danger of getting mugged. Seriously.
    holly likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    The way he spells it, his name is pronounced "fab-OH-luss". What is that supposed to mean?
    He's a native NYCer, with our accent he's spelled it phonetically.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

He may trade it at school for a much cooler $10 Spider-Man watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
    Is it just me or does it look like this kid doesn't want his photo taken, but Daddy wants a picture to show off the bling. Poor kid probably doesn't give a shit about the pricetag, or even understand it.
    *Sigh* I can't believe I know this, but it's because I was on a Facebook page called the Shade Room. The kid is supposed to be doing a dance or pose called Dab or Dap. There were many pictures of people doing that pose or dance.

Anyway, I have no idea who this guy is, but I wonder if he has money save for his kids college. He only bought that for his child for bragging rights. Poor little guy probably cant even tell time yet.
    Serendipity likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    Anyway, I have no idea who this guy is, but I wonder if he has money save for his kids college.
    I'm going to go way out on a limb here and guess no.
    holly likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    *Sigh* I can't believe I know this, but it's because I was on a Facebook page called the Shade Room. The kid is supposed to be doing a dance or pose called Dab or Dap. There were many pictures of people doing that pose or dance.

Anyway, I have no idea who this guy is, but I wonder if he has money save for his kids college. He only bought that for his child for bragging rights. Poor little guy probably cant even tell time yet.
    If he can't tell time at 7, he needs to pay for a tutor so the child has a hope of getting into high school, forget college.

Thread Information