Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Angie Bowie blames ex hubby David Bowie for turning their son Duncan against her

Elite Member

Default Angie Bowie blames ex hubby David Bowie for turning their son Duncan against her

Angie Bowie blames ex hubby David for turning their son against her (on Celebrity Big Brother)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/angie-bowie-blames-ex-hubby-7128732#rlabs=6%20rt$sitewide%20p$6

• 16:31, 6 Jan 2016
    • Updated 22:29, 6 Jan 2016
    • By Nicola Agius

Angie Bowie has blasted her ex David Bowie on Celebrity Big Brother.

In scenes set to be aired on Channel 5 this evening, the 66-year-old - who was married to the Ziggy Stardust rocker from 1970 until 1980 - will claim that their son Duncan Jones "hates" her.

During a heart-to-heart with fellow housemate David Gest, she says that their relationship has broken down so severely that they no longer see each other.

And in her opinion, it's all because of her famous ex-husband.

Angie Bowie has blasted ex David

Angie gives some insight into her private life

Before heading into the house, Angie admitted that their break-up was "terrible" and they too try desperately hard to avoid one another whenever possible.

Commenting on her relationship with David, Angie said the last time she saw her famous ex was 40 years ago.

Video loading
    READ MORE: Who is Angie Bowie?

"I go to great lengths to avoid him," she admitted. "Did you think I was going to be polite, to be nice, so that people like me? No. It was terrible when we broke up, it was awful.

(Alex Livesey/Getty)

"He came to visit at first, and then he didn't want to visit me anymore."

CBB star Angie Bowie blames David turning son against her

Fuck. I like to watch the UK Celeb Big Brother, but my damn in-laws are visiting and don't like that crap.

It's been pretty great so far. Lots of entertaining characters. I'm guessing Toni Collette's character is Velvet Goldmine is based on Angie, because she's so pretentious. I got from her VT that she was pretending to be cleverer than she actually is, but that might be unkind of me. She just seemed like she was trying really hard to project an image for the audience to like rather than to actually be herself.

I've never had a really high opinion of Angie. She blames David for everything. She's like a damn hanger-on 30 some years later.

Bronze Member

I never believe the so and so turned my son/daughter against me nonsense. If you're a good parent to your child then the child will always recognize you for the good parent that you are. If they pay you dust it's because you deserve to be paid dust.
    Kittylady and MontanaMama like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Funny how neither the article or Angie's Wikipedia mention that she lost custody of her son when he was 9 years old, or that she spent a considerable period of her life living up to the sex and drugs and rock 'n' roll cliche.

If her relationship with her son is non-existent then perhaps she needs to look a little closer to home for the reasons instead of pointing the finger at someone she says she hasn't seen for 40 years.
    Serendipity, KrisNine and Novice like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Time has not been as kind to Angie as it has to David. Thank jeebus Duncan is Duncan and not Zowie anymore. Maybe he's pissed his mom went along with that.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Is she the one who started the rumor about coming home and finding David in bed with Mick Jagger?
    greysfang and snoopqueen like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Yes.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Funny how neither the article or Angie's Wikipedia mention that she lost custody of her son when he was 9 years old, or that she spent a considerable period of her life living up to the sex and drugs and rock 'n' roll cliche.

If her relationship with her son is non-existent then perhaps she needs to look a little closer to home for the reasons instead of pointing the finger at someone she says she hasn't seen for 40 years.
    She always tried to make David sound like a drug addicted, sex crazed maniac. Especially after she lost custody to him. I remember reading something years ago basically saying that she felt there was no way he would get custody due to his "gender-bending" drug taking, man whoring ways and she didn't bother to clean up her act. She was the mother and no judge would take the kid from his mom and give him to a dad like that! Well, David did clean up his act. It was supposed to be around the time of the Serious Moonlight tour and David had turned everything around in order to gain custody of Duncan.
    Kittylady likes this.

I am really liking David Gest so far. I hope he doesn't turn into a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Yes.
    And she is wondering why she's not married to him anymore?
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Why is the DM video being read by a synth?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Time has not been as kind to Angie as it has to David.
    To be honest I don't think youth was that kind to her either. Her head looked like a boiled egg in a wig in the still that's on the video in the first post.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I've never had a really high opinion of Angie. She blames David for everything. She's like a damn hanger-on 30 some years later.
    I think she's bitter that she fell off the fame and gravy train and was never able to snare someone of comparable worth. Bowie is conservatively estimated to be worth over 230 million and Angie... Well, she's on CBB so...
    I'mNotBitter likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Time has not been as kind to Angie as it has to David. Thank jeebus Duncan is Duncan and not Zowie anymore. Maybe he's pissed his mom went along with that.
    I remember Zowie to Joey but not Joey to Duncan. Angie still needs to talk about him? And now with his 69th birthday and new album? Useless person.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information