Like Tree18Likes
  • 5 Post By sputnik
  • 3 Post By idunno
  • 4 Post By Slushie
  • 4 Post By firebrat1229
  • 2 Post By yanna

Thread: Kaley Cuoco, 30, has started dating 45-year-old ‘Arrow’ star Paul Blackthorne

fgg

Default Kaley Cuoco, 30, has started dating 45-year-old ‘Arrow’ star Paul Blackthorne

Kaley Cuoco, 30, has started dating 45-year-old ‘Arrow’ star Paul Blackthorne

I don’t watch Arrow, so I have no idea who Paul Blackthorne is, but now that I’m looking at photos of him… he’s pretty hot. He’s my type of guy – sort of rumpled and furry and never boyish. He’s 46 years old and in some of these photos, he’s giving me Jonny Lee Miller vibes, which I REALLY ENJOY (I’m a huge JLM fan-girl). Anyway, this dude may be Kaley Cuoco’s new boyfriend. Kaley split with Ryan Sweeting in September, and their divorce is far from finalized. But she’s getting back out there. Is this smart?

Well, she did get engaged just three months after meeting her last beau. When it comes to love, this star moves at the speed of light, with a new report surfacing that Kaley Cuoco has already moved on after her sudden split from husband Ryan Sweeting. Us Weekly reports that the 30-year-old Big Bang Theory star is dating again with things heating up between her and Paul Blackthorne. The 46-year-old Arrow star is allegedly helping the star smile again after she filed for divorce in September from her 28-year-old husband, whom she was married to for 21 months.

A source told Us Weekly: ‘It’s new, but she is really excited about it. Kaley’s doing great post-divorce.’

The American actress and the older British star actually have an important thing in common – a love of animals. Kaley is a very vocal campaigner against breed specific laws, namely those putting restrictions on pitt bulls, and dog fighting, while Paul runs a charity for wild elephants, selling T-shirts Poach Eggs, Not Elephants. Kaley has been a supporter of Paul’s work for some time posing up in one of his money-raising tees in April and again last month, around the same time they are rumoured to have started dating.

[From The Daily Mail]

This situation reminds me a bit of Zooey Deschanel hooking up with her current husband. Like, Zooey was so twee and extra… and then she met a real man, not a boy. And it was like he f—ked the twee out of her. I mean, she’s still twee (she named her child Elsie Otter, for the love of God), but she’s definitely matured a lot. Will something similar happen with Kaley? Will a relationship with a mature 46-year-old actor – who presumably has his own life/career/stuff going on – change Kaley’s “extra” persona? Considering her last relationship involved moving in together after the first date and an engagement after three months, I’m hoping that Kaley has learned (the hard way) to be a little more reticent about love.

Cele|bitchy | Kaley Cuoco, 30, has started dating 45-year-old ‘Arrow’ star Paul Blackthorne

how long until she's engaged to this guy? pics at the link. he's an attractive older man.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

he's hot. if he's smart he'll run far, far away. if he's dumb, i predict they'll get engaged over christmas.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Elite Member

Married yet?

So she's back to bearding again?
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

Hmm, I like Arrow. I watch it sometimes but not hooked to it. He's 'aight but Stephen Amell is wayyy hotter.

I doubt thy will last.

The new Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Oy. Another one who can't be alone for 2 damn seconds.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Johnny Galecki dodges another bullet

"Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Elite Member

(Zimbio) Paul Blackthorn.

Hmm, not too shabby at all.

Kaley Cuoco is only 30?!

Gold Member

^
    hard to believe. It sometimes feels like TBBT HS been in for 30 years.

Thread Information