Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Halle Berry is dating 'here and there,' hopeful she'll find love again

Elite Member

Default Halle Berry is dating 'here and there,' hopeful she'll find love again

Halle Berry is dating 'here and there,' hopeful she'll find love again

Wonderwall
    Mark Gray 17 hrs ago

(© ddp USA/REX Shutterstock/ Rex Images) Halle Berry is embracing her single life after splitting from her estranged husband, Olivier Martinez.

Happy and single … for now. Fresh from her split with estranged husband Olivier Martinez, Halle Berry is embracing her single life. And, she's even already dipped her toe into the dating pool.

She's dating "here and there," a source told E! News, but added that the actress "is just taking a step back from being in another serious relationship for a while."

Halle, the report said, is in a peaceful place, and she wants to keep it that way for a while.

"She hasn't gotten into another relationship since her breakup but she has been talking to a few people very lightly and going out when she has time. She enjoys being single and doing her own thing," the source said. "She's taking care of herself and her body. Living a healthy lifestyle is key for Halle. She has many positive friends and family that surround her so it's nice to have that support. So for now work and her children are what's on her mind and maybe a date here and there. She has a positive outlook on life."

For years, Halle's personal life has been tabloid fodder, especially since many of her relationships ended badly. Now, though, it seems that there is little bad blood between her and her famous exes. The source says she sees both Olivier and Gabriel Aubrey as "great dads." Still, her troubled relationship history won't stop her from trying to find love again.

"It's unfortunate that her past two relationships didn't work out but she believes one day she will be back in a relationship with the right man," the source says. "For Halle it's all about being on the same page with a man. It takes a strong man to be with Halle."

As she gets a feel for the single life, her focus continues to still be on her two children, Nahla, 7, and Maceo, 2.

"She loves being a mother and watching her daughter and son grow up. She has a very close relationship with them and that's always been her main priority," the source says. "Her daughter and son's happiness is what makes her feel full. She has always been very honest with her daughter Nahla on how things unfolded in her life."

The source continued, "She explains things to her in a way that a little girl can understand. Nahla is at the age where she asks many questions and sees what goes on in the media around her mother. Her son is too young to understand now."

Halle and Oliver ended their two-year marriage in late October, but multiple outlets reported that the duo had separated months prior. Her relationship with Gabriel ended in 2010. Following that split, the two had a bitter custody battle over Nahla.

Shortly after her current divorce filing, Halle indicated that she was at peace.

"I'm doing okay, I really am," she told Extra. "I keep pushing and I'm really happy to be here because whenever you're going through anything in life, when you step outside yourself and focus on others, that's always the best remedy for any situation that you'd rather not be dealing with."

She looks crazy.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

JFC John st give it a rest Halle. You don't need a man, Just st get your shit together, treat your psycho/anger/mental health issues and get a clue.

."It's unfortunate that her past two relationships didn't work out,
    Two?

. It takes a strong man to be with Halle."
    especially when she has you beaten up by her current squeeze

She's got two kids. Why not focus on that?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

No stupid bitch.. You need to stay single. Your parts don't work right mentally and emotionally with men!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

All of her relationships must run together. I can't imagine that going from relationship to relationship that there isn't some confusion as to what happened with what partner. Shit, it happens to me and I've only been in two long term relationships.

Don't date for a while, focus on your kids and for ONCE find a good script. You can't coast off of Monster's Ball forever, gurl. And it wasn't even that good of a movie.
    Novice likes this.

As a helpful aid to Halle, and her next paramour, I created this helpful 3D trend analysis of her relationships. It combines the estimated years with her for her SO's and where they are heading, along with the suffering that goes along with it. By my estimation, the next relationship will be one year, and fairly happy:
    Last edited by MohandasKGanja; December 11th, 2015 at 11:50 AM. Reason: fixed a typo
    Jazzy, stef, Bluebonnet and 27 others like this.

^^^ ^^^ Only Mohandas...
    MohandasKGanja and panic like this.

czb

mo has assumed a linear model for his trend line.

i would suggest that nothing is linear about halle.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    mo has assumed a linear model for his trend line.

i would suggest that nothing is linear about halle.
    That's a great point, CZB. Much like weather systems, something like this is very difficult to predictably model with conventional tools.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.

czb

^^^ yup - you gotta assume some kind of random/brownian model .... ow, fab chart.
    sluce and MohandasKGanja like this.

Who is the "source"? Her PR person? That article made me roll my eyes, it made her sound so normal. I want to hear from a source she doesn't pay.

Mr Mo has outdone himself this time.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information