Thread: Nicki Minaj gets huge new engagement ring

Elite Member

Default Nicki Minaj gets huge new engagement ring

Nicki Minaj gets huge new engagement ring

BANG Showbiz
    10 hrs ago

© Bang Showbiz Nicki Minaj's new ring (c) Instagram

Nicki Minaj's new ring (c) Instagram

Nicki Minaj has been given an enormous new engagement ring by Meek Mill.

The couple sparked speculation they were engaged back in April when she showed off a gorgeous white and yellow heart diamond and platinum band.

And now it appears as though Meek has splashed his cash on a huge new square-cut sparkler to show Nicki just how much he loves her and wants her to be his wife.

The 33-year-old pop beauty shared two photos of the new mammoth jeweled ring on her Instagram account on Wednesday night (09.12.15).

Her first post included the caption: "Now this is what I'm talking about baby. Lol. Love u @meekmill. (sic)"

The second image showed Nicki's hand laid out flat to accentuate the size of the precious gemstone.

She wrote: "This stone is flawless. (My voice) lol (sic)"

The couple first got together shortly after Nicki separated from her long-term partner Safaree Samuels in August 2014 after 12 years together, and the pair went public with their romance in early 2015.

Meanwhile, Meek is due in court in Philadelphia today (10.12.15).

The 28-year-old hip hop artist - who is expected to be accompanied by Nicki - has a hearing over whether he's violated probation rules because of his travelling for work.

Meek has been on probation since a 2009 drug and gun conviction. The order was initially for five years but it was extended after he was sentenced to three to six months prison time in 2014 for a technical violation of the rules placed on him.

If he is found to have violated his probation terms again he could be sent back to jail.

(Instagram) Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill.

What did he do?

Local news showed them tonight saying she is in town for his court date.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^^^
    how romantic.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

A*O

What do these losers actually DO to earn enough money to pay for this shit?
    stef and BelledeJour like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Net Worth:$70 Million ABOUT NICKI MINAJ

Trinidadian-American rapper and R&B singer-songwriter, Nicki Minaj, has an estimated net worth of $70 million in 2015. In 2011, Nicki Minaj became the first female rapper to make the Forbes Magazine’s Hip-Hop Cash Kings list at No. 15 with $6.5 million earnings between 2010 to 2011 and now the only female on the list earning, $29 million as of 2013. In 2014, Forbes valued her earnings at $14 million. She is the only woman to be included on Forbes 2014 Cash King list.
    Her debut Pink Friday went platinum shortly after its launch in 2011, and she’s not shy about her earnings: on Kanye West’s “Monster,” she boasts that she gets $50,000 for her guest verses.
    Known for her brightly colored wigs and ensembles whose style ranges from a girlish voice to a guttural growl. Influenced by the unpredictable rhymes ofMissy Elliot along with the sexually charged attitudes of Lil’ Kim and Foxy Brown, the Queens native was discovered thanks to her MySpace page. It was there that Dirty Money Entertainment CEO Fendi first heard her ability to freestyle and first laid eyes on her steamy set of promo shots. With killer curves she was obviously proud to flaunt, plus a background in the performing arts thanks to the Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music and Art (the school that had inspired the movie Fame), Minaj was a perfect fit for Fendi’s urban DVD magazine, The Come Up.
    She appeared in numerous volumes, including number 11, which spotlighted her future label boss, superstar rapper Lil Wayne. Through Fendi, Wayne contacted Minaj and signed her to his Young Money label. They began to build her career through mixtapes like Lil Wayne’s Dedication 3 and Minaj’s own Sucka Free. Meanwhile, appearances on various remixes — everything from T.I.’s “No Matter What” to Jeffree Star’s club track “Cupcakes Taste Like Violence” — helped spread the word. The big breakthrough came when Wayne added his rhymes to her “High as a Kite” single, a mixtape favorite in 2008.
    The year 2009 saw more guest appearances and mixtapes, including the Beam Me up Scotty mixtape, featuring the street single “I Get Crazy.” In 2010, the singles “Your Love” and “Check It Out” preceded the release of her official debut album, Pink Friday. Nicki was born Onika Tanya Maraj on December 8, 1982 in Saint James, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago.

Nicki Minaj Net Worth - TheRichest

Chancres.
    BITTER likes this.

Nice ring(s) she bought herself.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Local news showed them tonight saying she is in town for his court date.
    She was at the CJC and a bunch of my colleagues were at the hearing... they said that the arguments were ridiculous (the defense attorney claimed that at age 28, Meek Mill is "practically a child").

So ridiculous.
    rollo and sluce like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

^ LOL. An engaged child apparently.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

that fishnet thing she's wearing is so ugly
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

She bought that herself he can't even afford Kay's
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I should have added in my last post that I hung out with Meek Mill a few months ago as part of my job (seriously, it was actually for work). He comes across as very stupid, but I will say that he did inspire a group of kids who he came to talk to. He helped them create music in the studio and then led a discussion about why it's important to stay out of the system. Granted, he did it to look good in front of his crazy judge, but whatevs. The kids liked it.

I can't believe he didn't get a jail sentence. Judge Brinkley does not play around. Violate her probation even in a minor way and you're going to state prison for years. She must have been impressed by his girlfriend/fiancée.
    sluce likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

70 million fucking dollars - for what?
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

He is scary stupid!

EXCLUSIVE

Nicki Minaj was way more than a ride-or-die chick when she took the stand Thursday on his behalf ... she also vouched for a curious, bizarre drug test her boyfriend failed.
    Meek Mill was in court on a probation violation in his drug and gun case. As we reported, he left town without getting court permission, but it turns out there was a lot more he allegedly did.
    According to legal docs, during a drug test Meek handed the lab tech a specimen that turned out to be cold water. Meek allegedly told the tech it looked that way because he had just consumed a lot of water, adding he was a bodybuilder and drank protein shakes that make his pee appear that way.
    Nicki testified that Meek was telling the truth about his drug test, and said if she knew the protein shakes would make his urine appear like water, she would not have let him drink it.
    And Nicki insisted to the judge, Meek doesn't do drugs and did not fake the test.
    The judge was skeptical, saying she felt Meek was thumbing his nose at the court.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information