Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree234Likes

Thread: Taylor Swift's 'ex-neighbour' calls her public love life fake: 'She's almost asexual

Elite Member

Default Taylor Swift's 'ex-neighbour' calls her public love life fake: 'She's almost asexual

Taylor Swift's former neighbour calls her public love life fake: 'She's almost asexual'

Taylor Swift's former neighbour calls her public love life fake: 'She's almost asexual'

The FIX
    1 hour ago

(© Mark Metcalfe/Getty Images) Taylor Swift performs during her '1989' World Tour at ANZ Stadium on November 28, 2015 in Sydney

Taylor Swift's relationships with men have inspired a number of her hits, but now someone close to her is claiming that those high-profile romances are only make believe.

Andrew Orth, who was Taylor's next-door neighbor for more than a decade, told New Idea that the 25-year-old singer has been faking love with her string of A-list beaus, including John Mayer, Harry Styles and Calvin Harris.

"I don't think Taylor is girlfriend material," Andrew, a photographer, said. "I don't think she'll ever be.

"Taylor is about Taylor…I just think she has a very large ego, and right now, her ego couldn't be bigger. There may be the idea in her head that she needs some companionship for publicity."

Andrew goes even further, saying she probably won't have a true romance until she's in her late 30s or 40s...and it likely won't lead to a trip down the aisle.

"She's not going to get married," he added. "She's not going to do any of those things. I just don't see it at all.

"I don't mean these things derogatorily toward Taylor, but she's almost asexual. She's just not really a sexual being."

He places much of the blame for that on Taylor's mum Andrea, who he says disapproved of her daughter baring any skin and didn't want her to use her sexuality to become successful.

"It's sort of like they took all that potential to be a sexual being out of her," he said.

So when Taylor is ready for love in, say, 10 years or more, who does Andrew think the lucky guy will be? Well, first of all, wrong gender.

"I think Taylor will find a good woman in her life, a very Ellen DeGeneres kind of relationship partner," he explains. "And in Taylor's mind, I think that'd suit her just fine.

"Look at the hand-holding with [Calvin] – they're about three feet apart. And then take a look at some of the shots where she was hanging out with Karlie Kloss. Look at how their bodies are literally touching – they're all over each other."

© Provided by The Fix

Taylor and Karlie have been besties since 2013, and last year they set the rumor mill on fire when they were reportedly spotted kissing on a balcony.

Added Andrew: "When I saw that, I thought: Great Taylor! Finally, you've found someone you can show emotion with and find love."

Remember that time Taylor didn't respond too kindly to that man question on the red carpet? Here's a reminder below.

© Provided by The Fix Taylor Swift is not impressed by reporter

Taylor Swift Talks Going 'Home to Her Cats' After the Grammys: 'Men Get Me In Trouble!'

LOL - Taylor hasn't really lived in one place for 10 years since early childhood, so just where did this guy get to be her neighbor that long.
    greysfang, Jazzy, Angeli and 5 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Totally bogus bullshit.
    Jazzy, Bluebonnet and rollo like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Gold Member

Yes, because neighbors know ALL the intimate details of each others lives -- including sexual orientation, sexual kinks or lack thereof, precisely how long between bowel movements, exactly how parents impact sexuality and fuckbuddies: fake or real.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    LOL - Taylor hasn't really lived in one place for 10 years since early childhood, so just where did this guy get to be her neighbor that long.
    Reading all through that, I got the vibe Taylor rebuffed his advances and someone is pissed.
    Jazzy, Angeli, Ravenna and 12 others like this.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Good grief, I wonder if this dick head got paid for this bs.

OK - he did know her from her childhood and took photos of her back then. The link below is an article where he says her family were neighbors of his mother, and he took pics of her when he visited from being a celebrity photographer in LA. If he was a celebrity photographer you would think you would find more about him when you google his name Instead you find that he has tried his best to make a career on Taylor's coattails.

Taylor Swift's child modelling days revealed as family friend opens early photo albums | Daily Mail Online
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I have never had a single neighbor who would know jack about my love life. Not one.

Especially one who was a grown ass man when you were a young girl, and he hasn't seen you since you were 16.

If this doesn't make sense, I apologize in advance. Horrible migraine, and I am having the hardest time thinking of the right words, never mind cogent sentences. Or, maybe the meds are starting to kick in, lol.

This is obviously a gossip site, and I love gossip. I love to gasp, groan, roll my eyes, even occasionally cheer for & about celebrities. I love the snarky remarks and lol moments provided by posters here. (Not gonna lie, I even enjoy watching the occasional troll beaten into submission until their shrill pronouncements become so tedious the ban bus can't avoid them.)

What I don't love is the obsessive intensity some magazines, bloggers, rags like the Daily Mail, etc., seem to have about sexual orientation and identity. It's never just 'information,' is it, whatever "You go, girl!," palliative rider is slapped on to camouflage the venom. Because there is always, always, some level of venom. The facts, or revelations, are always meant to be some sort of shit stirring hate bait, and I'm tired of it. It may be mildly interesting information, like eye color, but its not gossip.

Of course, someone's sex life can be delicious gossip - if they are, say, sharing tiger blood and getting engaged to someone they pay to share and engage; It's also, in my rule book, perfectly legitimate gossip if they're assholes, or low-life cheaters, or madly in love, or LeAnn Rimes, etc. Most of all, it is unequivocally gossip if the person involved is hateful, or vilely hypocritical, or has a history of sitting in judgment on the sexual identity or choices someone else has made.

James Dobson is gay? Tom Cruise caught in flagrante delicto with Robin Thicke? That's gossip. Actually, that would be bloody marvelous gossip, lol. But it wouldn't be gossip because they're gay, it'd be gossip because they're assholes, cheaters, and/or Thetans.
    GRuser1, Novice, Bombshell and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Totally bogus bullshit.
    To be honest, this is the vibe I get from her all the time. That she is mostly asexual, needs a beard (even if the partner has no idea) because of the public image and that she connects with girls much better.

But it's just a vibe, and I don't claim to be insider let alone an oracle, who predicts who Taylor will choose when she is 40.
    Sassiness, suzy83, panic and 5 others like this.

Elite Member

Hi Lindsaywhit, i'm sending you a hug and smooch and hope you are feeling better (migraines are a nightmare!).

Yes, i've noticed with Taylor Swift, the media can get very nasty with her.

The media (especially UK and Australia) can be very venomous with people and are still stuck in this backwards 'nudge, nudge, wink wink' way of thinking.

When i see the articles, i frequently do a double-take at how daft they are and just have to share them on the forum.. haha.

i think it was Jennifer Aniston (another media target) who said 'Just about everything you read in the tabloids/headlines about celebrities is a load of nonsense and don't believe it'
    lindsaywhit and pwry like this.

Elite Member

I wish TS would disappear, forever.

She never learned to be a "sexual being" because her mom didn't let her show a bunch of skin or act like a ho when she was a young teen?

Ok dude
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alysheba View Post
    I wish TS would disappear, forever.
    Do you wish she'd disappear because she degrades herself by having sex?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information