Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree163Likes

Thread: Cristiano Ronaldo hit with 'bizarre gay rumors'

Elite Member

Default Cristiano Ronaldo hit with 'bizarre gay rumors'

Cristiano Ronaldo hit with bizarre gay rumors

http://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/more-sports/cristiano-ronaldo-hit-with-bizarre-gay-rumours/ar-AAg2pO4?ocid=

Sporting News
    19 hrs ago

© Instagram Cristiano Ronaldo

Bizarre reports have emerged in the European press questioning football superstar Cristiano Ronaldo’s relationship with a Moroccan kickboxer.

The UK’s Daily Mail ran with reports from French TV and the Spanish press that the Real Madrid star often flies to Morocco to “visit kickboxer friend Badr Hari for ‘cuddles’”.

Despite having dated a string of supermodels in the past, the strange claims emerged when the Spanish press reported that Ronaldo had bought a private jet and was taking “regular trips” to Morocco.

A pundit on a French panel show then inflamed the situation by questioning the purpose of Ronaldo’s trips.

“What I’m interested in is what players do on the pitch and whether their side activities might have an impact on that,” the Daily Mail reports panelist Daniel Riolo as saying.

“Take the example of Cristiano Ronaldo – I’m sure flying off to Morocco three to four times a week to see a friend and cuddle with him might have an impact on his performances eventually.”

Riolo’s claims were met with gasps of shock by other panelists and members of the audience.

Real Madrid bosses are reportedly concerned about Ronaldo’s Moroccan expeditions, which he often takes after training, says the Daily Mail.

Hari has posted several pictures of the pair together to social media, including the one below which was captioned “Just married. Always there to pick you up, bro.”

The unfounded claims have spread despite Ronaldo’s long history of dating supermodels, including Russian Irina Shayk, and the fact that he has publicly denied gay claims in the past.

What's so strange about it?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Bizarre to whom? No one?
    idunno, Deutsche and Kittylady like this.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

Did he pay someone to write this article? And is anyone actually surprised by these "unfounded claims?"
    arie_skop and idunno like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    What's so strange about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by emkat View Post
    Bizarre to whom? No one?
    You both beat me to it
    witchcurlgirl likes this.

I've always assumed he'd do anything with a pulse.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by *Wookie-Chick* View Post

A pundit on a French panel show then inflamed the situation by questioning the purpose of Ronaldo’s trips.

“What I’m interested in is what players do on the pitch and whether their side activities might have an impact on that,” the Daily Mail reports panelist Daniel Riolo as saying.

Real Madrid bosses are reportedly concerned about Ronaldo’s Moroccan expeditions, which he often takes after training, says the Daily Mail.

This is what caught my attention in this article.

At first i thought to myself, well why are Real Madrid bosses worried about Ronaldo's trips.. surely they aren't worried about CR's sexuality (it's 2015/16 ffs!)

Then i looked up some info on Mr Badr Hari and oh shit, i can see why the RM bosses are worried.

Badr has some major anger issues and a long rap sheet..

(Courtesy of Wikipedia.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Badr_Hari)

Personal life, Badr Hari

Aside from the sport, he has been arrested multiple times since 2006 on various assault charges

Hari has been the subject of a number of police investigations for charges of assault and has gained a reputation for violent behavior.[70] A psychologist who spoke to Hari in relation to one of his trials, concluded that his success as an athlete and celebrity status in the Netherlands, combined with a lack of personal guidance, has resulted in narcissistic personality traits.[71] About his violent eruptions, Hari has said: "I am able to explode at any moment. [...] When my brakes are off, it's just one big clump of explosion, chaos and noise, and I become blind to it all. [...] A storm, a hurricane, a disaster. [...] There just is a certain aggression inside of me, of which I don't know what to do with and neither where it comes from."[72] At his conviction on 21 February 2014, the district attorney described Hari as an individual who is very short-tempered, indulges in vulgar power display and demonstrates aggressive and intimidating behavior which is characterized by a high "do-you-know-who-I-am caliber."[71]

Late October 2012, an indictment was handed to Hari in his holding cell, which contained nine criminal charges against Hari: eight crimes of violence and one moving violation.[73] The moving violation relates to an incident in March 2010, when a pedestrian sustained injuries. The eight crimes of violence are: attempted manslaughter of Koen Everink, two assaults in night club Club Air, the assault of the brother of an ex-partner in bar Cooldown, an assault in club Jimmy Woo, an assault of two people including a woman in July 2011, and the assault of a doorman in 2010.[73] An investigation is on going. If convicted he could face up to four years in prison.[70][74]

• 20 February 2010 Club Blinq. The bouncer of Club Blinq is assaulted by several perpetrators one of which is said to be Hari.[70][75]
    • 6 maart 2010 Albert Cuyp Market. Hari drives his car into the Albert Cuyp Street, which was closed to vehicle traffic, and has an accident with a pedestrian severely injuring her leg.[70]
    • 1–29 July 2011 Spuistraat. Hari is accused of assaulting his ex-girlfriend Rosa in her apartment in Spuistraat and the destruction of her property.[70][76]
    • 17 July 2011 Club Air. Jeroen van de Berg, the owner of the Club Air and an Italian guest are assaulted. Jeroen suffers serious damage to his teeth due to a kick to the head.[70][77]
    • 2 December 2011 Cooldown Cafe Hari is caught on camera in "The Cooldown Cafe" assaulting Olivier, the stepbrother of his ex-girlfriend.[70]
    • 8 July 2012 Sensation White, Dutch millionaire entrepreneur Koen Everink is severely assaulted at a dance event in the Amsterdam Arena. Everink suffered a broken nose and eye socket and a broken ankle, which required several surgical procedures.[78] The public prosecutor stated that numerous witnesses have pointed the finger at Hari.[79]
    • On 25 July 2012, Taken Into Custody. Hari turned himself in to the police in Amsterdam. He was taken into custody as a suspect for six cases; later his detainment was prolonged for 90 days.[80]

In July 2012 Hari handed himself into police as he feared "being arrested by a SWAT team".[81] Having come forth to deny his involvement in an alleged assault on businessman Koen Everink, who claimed Hari was responsible for inflicting face and leg injuries including a broken ankle,[81] further allegations of assault were made by an Amsterdam nightclub owner.[47] The latter alleged that he had also been attacked by Hari, saying that he 'suffered a broken jaw and lost teeth after being kicked in the head' during an altercation at his nightclub and that in light of Everink's seeking to press charges, he would also seek to press charges.[47]

As is procedure in the Netherlands for crimes that carry a statutory minimum four-year prison sentence or more, Hari was detained in prison whilst awaiting trial. On 9 November 2012 a court in Amsterdam decided to allow Hari to return home until his trial on the condition that he not visit any 'horeca' establishments (hotels, restaurants and café establishments), or contact witnesses, with the exception of his girlfriend Estelle Gullit (née Cruijff).[82] The day following his release he was spotted violating this condition by eating out at a deli with his girlfriend Estelle Gullit. He also made contact with two witnesses of the incident.[83] As a result, three days after being released Hari was arrested again by police in Amsterdam and was sentenced to be detained once more, this time for three months, with his eventual release coming in January 2013.[82][83]

On 21 January 2013 a court in Amsterdam determined that Hari should again be released from his pre-trial detention, this time with the condition that he could not visit catering establishments between the hours of 8:00 PM and 8:00 AM.[84] By this point the main witnesses in the case had been heard; consequently the court deemed it unnecessary to detain Hari further.[84] Following Hari's release he resumed training with a view to returning to the ring.[85] His trial is reportedly set to take place in March 2013,[86] he faces nine charges including aggravated assault and attempted manslaughter.[47][83]

It was revealed in August 2013 that the police found during a house search at Badr Hari's apartment on 22 July 2012 the substance anapolon, which is an anabolic steroid and one of the strongest substances to improve your stamina according to the Dutch Doping Authority. They also found tamoxifen, substance that is used to reduce the side effects of steroids. Also another three types of drugs which are also on the list of banned substances were found, injectable Human Growth Hormone (enotropin), furosemide and one more. According to the lawyer of Badr Hari the substances didn’t belong to Hari but to other people.[88][89]

On 21 February 2014 a court in Amsterdam condemned him to jail for 1/2 years.[90] His legal team filed an immediate appeal, as did the prosecution, which means that this is still ongoing.[91]

Hari is friends with the controversial president of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov.[92]

Hari was reportedly arrested in Dubai following his tournament win at Global FC 3 on 29 May 2014, and he was detained and questioned by police over an alleged incident from late 2011/early 2012 before being released, according to his lawyer.[93] Hari himself refuted the reports.[94]

In 2013, Hari released a hip-hop song with Dutch-Moroccan rapper Appa entitled "Kampioen" ("Champion").[87]

WOW, this dude is a nightmare.

I thought that it was an open "secret" that CR was gay?

His bf has a similar rap sheet to other "fighters" like Tyson etc *shrug* it is what probably got him out of poverty.
    arie_skop, Sassiness and idunno like this.

I've never heard of Hari before, he sounds like bad news - which might be the real reason why CR's soccer team would be concerned that their star player is best friends with Hari.

Supposedly this is him on the left (but I'm thinking it is photoshopped:

Maybe he is just concerned for his teammates well-being.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

He's not gay, just European.
    lindsaywhit and Mrs P like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Lol! Spanish, MrsD!

i thought he was portuguese?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

he is Portuguese and i thought everybody knew he is gay..
    sputnik, BelledeJour and BITTER like this.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information