Thread: Iggy Azalea hits back at Erykah Badu for trying to "discredit my accomplishments"

Default Iggy Azalea hits back at Erykah Badu for trying to "discredit my accomplishments"

A few days ago, people were talking about Erykah Badu at the Soul Train Awards and how she dissed the hell out of everyone’s favorite punching bag, Iggy Azalea. When Badu was on stage at the Soul Train Awards, she did a bit where she talked on a phone to “Iggy” and told her she could come to the show because “what you’re doing definitely ain’t rap.” Badu got a huge laugh for the bit. Here’s a low-quality video:

So, obviously, Iggy felt she had to respond. Iggy is in desperate need of someone taking away her social
    media, and she still hasn’t learned that it’s best not to respond to every single slight. So, yes, Iggy went on a Twitter rant. Here you go (I condensed the tweets for space):

Hi guys i know its been a while.
    We are days from 2016, but i came online today and saw its still cool to try and discredit my 2014 accomplishments. LOL, f–king hell.
    Seems exhausting. Anyway – Ive been enjoying the holiday season and i hope you all have too.
    I dont really know what im doing with my music release; but im finished (except for getting the features recorded)
    Right now i live in america and am very close to the Def Jam team; but im actually signed out of the UK. Things are complicated.
    Im ready with my music but i am also trying to restructure some things to work smoother and better for me.
    So we are all kind of still just figuring out how things should work and id guess thats going to take a few weeks.

[From Iggy’s Twitter]

Cele|bitchy | Iggy Azalea responds to Erykah Badu’s diss with a sad/funny Twitter rant

I thought Iggy's 15min of fame was over.

Thread Information