Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Gordon Ramsay hits back at 'sick' online trolls for attacking his daughters' clothing

Elite Member

Default Gordon Ramsay hits back at 'sick' online trolls for attacking his daughters' clothing

Gordon Ramsay hits back at 'sick' online trolls for criticising picture of his daughters wearing short skirts

Gordon Ramsay hits back at 'sick' online trolls for criticising picture of his daughters wearing short skirts

Mirror
    Charlotte Wareing 2 hrs ago

Gordon Ramsay has hit back at online trolls for criticizing the way his teenage daughters were dressed, calling them "sick".

The celebrity chef posted a snap to Instagram showing daughters Matilda, 14, Holly, 16, and Megan, 17, at a party for twins Holly and Jack.

Matilda, Gordon's youngest daughter, is seen in a striped top and skirt showing her midriff, while birthday girl Holly is glammed up in a sparkly dress. Megan wears a black top and glittery skirt, and they are joined by a friend on the far right.

Instagram/Gordongram The Instagram pic that Gordon Ramsay posted

The picture also showed Gordon's lookalike son Jack, dressed in a dark shirt and grey T-shirt, proudly putting his arm around his sister.

Dad-of-four Gordon shared the picture with the caption: "Very cool 16th birthday party @heddonstkitchen last night congratulations Jack & Holly #prouddad."

The Hell's Kitchen star was soon inundated with comments from users having their say on the way the girls were dressed.

"Skirts are a bit short there, dad!" one wrote.

Another said: "Beautiful girls but let them be GIRLS. Those dresses are for grown a** women."

"Those girls are 16?? Jeez from the clothes I would have guessed 21," another said.

Others jumped to his defence, with one saying: "Since when is it a shock that teenage girls wear short skirts?? And at a family-orientated 16th birthday party, for goodness sake. I think they all look stunning and classy."

"Everyone needs to chill. They all look beautiful!" another user added.

In response to one user who said the girls looked "young, fab and full of life" he agreed, writing: "Like they have any right to suggest what our daughters wear....hilarious What next..."

Responding to another asking who would write such comments, Gordon said it was his job to teach his children how to respect others.

Matilda Ramsay follows in the steps of her dad Gordon with her new cooking show.

He wrote: "Sick minded people Claire, my job is to teach my son how to respect girls."

He added the family party was "great fun".

We have contacted reps for Gordon for further comment.

Growing up with 3 sisters, I'm pretty sure his son respects girls already.

Elite Member

At first glance, I thought all the girls were over 20 years old. When my daughter was that age, 17 and under, not a chance in hell I'd allow her to wear the above. Whatever I did, it worked. Today at 21 she dresses nice and she knows when it's okay to "doll it up" or tone it down.

I don't think the dresses are the problem, it the boy's hair.

So much fug in this picture. And yes, these girls are too young for those outfits, which are also just as fug as they are.

Cute kids!
    czb and panic like this.

They look like a bunch of hookers, but I'm getting old. When I was 16 we wore jeans and a nice top to a party.
    arie_skop likes this.

I wore miniskirts when I was that age, and the world didn't end.
    Kittylady, Nevan, czb and 9 others like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Most the girls I know that age wear mini skirts. Yes, some are too short IMO, but that is between them and their parents. In the pic he posted, it is the friend who is dressed in the sexiest outfit. I do not believe a 16 year old needs a dress cut that low. His girls are covered.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

OMG, go to the beach folks and you will see much more than that. At the same time, kids are so different now. It's refreshing to see a teen without tattoos and piercings trying to emulate their favorite brain dead reality star or singer. I seriously worry about the future. I'm fucked.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I wore miniskirts when I was that age, and the world didn't end.
    Not only that, you became the sage Buddha of a message board.
    panic and soogar like this.

Well at least he didn't tweet pics of his mistresses.
    idunno and panic like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I don't see anything wrong with the way they're dressed.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I think back in 5000 BC there were probably a bunch of judgemental crones sitting around bitching that kids today were wearing their animal hides too short and tight.......

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

"But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Elite Member

When I was 16, I used to go out in underwear: petticoats, ripped fishnets, dms and some handcuffs attached somewhere. I thought I was Courtney Love reincarnated. Teenagers are supposed to wear ridiculous clothes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information