Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Olivia Culpo Dumps Tim Tebow Because He Won’t Have Sex With Her

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Default Olivia Culpo Dumps Tim Tebow Because He Won’t Have Sex With Her

Olivia Culpo splits with chaste Tim Tebow after two months 'due to lack of sex' | Daily Mail Online

Olivia Culpo splits with chaste Tim Tebow after two months 'due to lack of sex'
    By Justin Enriquez For Dailymail.com
    Published: 11:43 EST, 29 November 2015 | Updated: 14:12 EST, 29 November 2015

Tim Tebow has made a vow to stay chaste until marriage.

But it seems as if Olivia Culpo just couldn't wait.

The 23-year-old former Miss Universe has broken up with the hunky 28-year-old former professional American footballer due to his choice to stay abstinent according to a recent report.

Split: Olivia Culpo and Tim Tebow have ended their two month romance 'due to lack of sex' according to a recent report from New York Daily News showbiz blog Confidenti@l

The American beauty dumped the athlete after a two-month relationship because he would not have sex with her according to the New York Daily News showbiz blog Confidenti@l.

The former Philadelphia Eagles quarterback is known for being a devout Christian, and has said he is saving himself for marriage.

According to the gossip publication, Olivia told her pals that she could not deal with his abstinent lifestyle.

Faithful: The 28-year-old professional athlete is devout Christian - as he is pictured praying before a game in San Diego back in November 2011 - and has said he is saving himself for marriage

Impatient: According to the gossip site, the 23-year-old model told her pals that she could not deal with his abstinent lifestyle

Moving on: She seemed to shed light on the split with this Twitter post on Friday

'He was really into her,' an insider close to the model told the blog. 'He was sending her love letters and cute notes and professing his love for her.

'She had to break up with him because she just couldn't handle it,' added the source. 'He still hits her up, but she just can't deal with the sex thing. He's pretty adamant about it, I guess.'

On Friday it seemed like Olivia was referring to the break-up as she took to her Twitter to post to her 142K followers: 'Being rejected from something good just means you were being pointed toward something better.'

Cosy: Olivia appeared to be perfectly fine cuddling up with someone different as she posted this photo of her laying on top of her sister after a Thanksgiving meal on Thursday

The two are said to have began seeing each other this past September, three months after Olivia split from Nick Jonas.

Interestingly enough, her 23-year-old singer ex also previously had a similar vow of chastity as he and his famous siblings in the Jonas Brothers famously wore purity rings.

However last year the Jealous hitmaker revealed that he stopped wearing the ring as he was happy to confirm he was sexually active.

Olivia began dating Nick after meeting at the 2013 Miss USA competition and he announced their split back in June.

Former flame: The former Miss Universe famously dated Nick Jonas from August 2013 to earlier this year, as they were pictured together at the 2015 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas back in May

Read more:

Read more: Olivia Culpo splits with chaste Tim Tebow after two months 'due to lack of sex' | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

Fuck her. Bye bye.
    Sex is way overrated anyway.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Hey, I thought these Miss Universe types were supposed to be all virginal too.

You know what you are signing up for when you date someone like Russell Wilson or Tim Tebow. If that lifestyle of waiting isn't for you, why waste any time? Because you can change them?

I know few will agree with me but I applaud Tim Tebow for sticking what is right for him.

Quote Originally Posted by BeantownBitch View Post
    Sex is way overrated anyway.
    You're doing it wrong.
    *DIVA!, sluce, joebob and 9 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Overrated? I am honestly sad for some people.

If Jesus/God exists and truly loves me the very last thing I'll get to do before I take my final breath on this planet is have sex.
    *DIVA!, Kittylady and sputnik like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I thought he was gay anyway.
    *DIVA!, msdeb, Angeli and 3 others like this.

Might as well be.
    *DIVA! likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I had no idea she and her ex Nick Jonas were the same age, I always thought she was older...

I feel that she knew what she was signing up for when she started dating him! He wasn't going to buy the milk, the butter nor that cow!! With that being said.. If he really IS that religious he would have gotten married by now..unless he is trying to find a way to come out!! Cause he could have let that poor girl ride his face a few times a week!!!

As someone who averages at least 6 orgasms during sex.... It is only overrated if you aren't enjoying it!!!
    sluce, MsDark, Kittylady and 2 others like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I bow down to the greatness that is DIVA!!!!
    msdeb, NickiDrea, sputnik and 2 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

Well, certain things happen in ones life sometime and affects them in ways that are painful. I finally realized how unimportant it is to me.

Nothing wrong with you guys loving it though! You GO!
    I'm fifty five...I've had my share.
    JazzyGirl likes this.

^^I truly can understand that!
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I bow down to the greatness that is DIVA!!!!
    Oh thank you but I have help!
    lindsaywhit and sluce like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    You know what you are signing up for when you date someone like Russell Wilson or Tim Tebow. If that lifestyle of waiting isn't for you, why waste any time? Because you can change them?
    Because she assumes he's lying about being chaste, just like she is?
    Beeyotch likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    I had no idea she and her ex Nick Jonas were the same age, I always thought she was older...
    And they seem to share their foundation too!
    sluce likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information