Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell To Wed After 30-Year Relationship - Report

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Default Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell To Wed After 30-Year Relationship - Report

Goldie Hawn, 70, and Kurt Russell, 64, 'to FINALLY get married' | Daily Mail Online
    Goldie Hawn, 70, and Kurt Russell, 64, 'to FINALLY get married with cowboy themed New Year wedding after 30-year relationship'

By Sharnaz Shahid for MailOnline
    Published: 05:15 EST, 22 November 2015 | Updated: 08:50 EST, 22 November 2015

They are one of Hollywood's most enduring couples, who have together for 30 blissful years.
    And now it has been revealed that Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell are finally set to tie the knot early in the New Year.
    According to The Express newspaper, the stars will officiate their relationship in a Wild West-themed ceremony at their £2million ranch near Aspen, Colorado.
    Scroll down for video

+5

The One and Only: Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell, who have together for 30 years, are finally set to tie the knot early in the New Year

‘It’s going to be cowboy hats, horses and rock ’n’ roll,’ a friend said, before adding: ‘All their relatives are thrilled that they have at last decided to tie the knot.’
    However, a source close to the couple told MailOnline that the marriage reports were ‘highly improbable.’
    Goldie and Kurt - who have a son together, former hockey player Wyatt Russell, aged 29 – first met on the set of The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band in 1968.

+5

Making it official: The Hollywood stars will reportedly officiate their relationship in a Wild West-themed ceremony at their £2million ranch near Aspen, Colorado

But it wasn't until nearly two decades later in 1983, when they began dating during the production of their second film, the 1984 romantic comedy Swing Shift.
    Kurt, 64, also plays parent to Goldie’s children, actors Kate and Oliver Hudson, after the two had a rocky relationship with their father Bill Hudson, whom the 70-year-old actress was married to between 1976 and 1982.
    Her first marriage to Gus Trikonis ended in 1976 after seven years together, while Kurt was married to actress Season Hubley from 1979 to 1983.
    Earlier this year, Goldie told Porter magazine that marriage is not the magic ingredient to an enduring love, but rather, intention.

+5

Star duo: Goldie and Kurt - who have a son together, former hockey player Wyatt Russell, aged 29 – first met on the set of The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band in 1968 - pictured here during the filming of 1985's Overboard

'A lasting relationship isn't about marriage,’ she explained. ‘It's about compatibility and communication. And you both need to want it to work. If one person does not want it to work, it isn't going to work. Intention is the key.
    'It's also about not losing yourself in each other. Being together, two pillars holding up the house and the roof, and being different, not having to agree on everything, learning how to deal with not agreeing. Everything's a choice.'
    Elsewhere, on Saturday, the Death Becomes Her star celebrated her 70th birthday with her loved ones.
    Her daughter Kate, 36, shared a montage video clip of the duo on Instagram in honor of the still golden star and mother-of-three.
    She finished the post with multiple hashtags: Happy 70th Mama I LOVE YOU #MamaGoldie #70 #LiveWithAllYourMight #LoveMyMama #EllieGoulding #Army.'

+5

Birthday love: Kate Hudson, 36, wished mom Goldie a happy birthday via a loving video montage as the actress turned a milestone 70 years old on Saturday

+5

All aboard! On Saturday, Kate shared a snap of herself with brothers Wyatt Russell, 29, Oliver Hudson, 39, Wyatt and Boston Russell, 35

Read more:

I need to watch Overboard. One of my favorite films.

The Daily Mail just can't help itself - it's always annoying. Kurt Russell didn't "play" at being a father to Kate & Oliver; He was​ their father, in every meaningful way, day in and day out.
    pmpk4757, spiderpig, tulip and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hecate View Post
    Omg ..best movie ever

and I'm kinda stoked they are making it official finally.
    Yeah - it's kind of heartwarming that they want to make it official (although they don't have to). Same with Julie Christie and her partner of 27-or whatever years.
    tulip likes this.

I hope it doesn't mean that one of them is sick. Hate to be so morbid and i'm thrilled for them. Maybe it will set a good example for their beautiful daughter. What a great looking, and seemingly happy family!
    Angeli and llamamama like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post

Mine too. Some brilliant lines in there, too:

Joanna (Goldie) : "Hello?"
    Dean (Kurt) : "Uh... Hey, I'm sorry. I understand now. You want me to remodel your closet."
    Joanna (Goldie) : "Isn't that what I've been explaining in some detail? Is English your second language?"

Joanna (Goldie) : "Listen to me, medical people."
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Bronze Member

Have seen them numerous times and they've always been cordial and kind. These two seem like the real deal so good on them!
    MohandasKGanja and bootspaige like this.

I always loved these two together. They were also great I Swing Shift.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    My old math teacher's son was the youngest boy in that movie.
    llamamama likes this.

Prediction- now that they're getting married they'll end up divorcing........

Also, Ive always wondered how two such likeable people managed to raise the completely unlikeable Kate Hudson.
    HWBL, sputnik, OrangeSlice and 5 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Nobody said cause she's pregnant?

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    The Daily Mail just can't help itself - it's always annoying. Kurt Russell didn't "play" at being a father to Kate & Oliver; He was​ their father, in every meaningful way, day in and day out.
    While making Silkwood, Cher told the press that Kurt Russell was the best parent she had ever known.

With those prehistoric eggs? Lol.
    gas_chick likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

i love Kurt Russell.. that's it.
    sluce and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

The article also says a source close to them is saying it's highly improbable. That made me laugh, but I am curious, At this point what does a piece of paper do for them? I'm not being cynical....If this what they want great, and I also love them as a couple, but what actual benefit would be gained?

Kurt is still the sex. I didn't know that Goldie is several years older.
    Wouldn't marriage make their estate easier to sort out for heirs in the case of death?
    Honeythorn likes this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information